Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Please Help!!! I Need A Good Skin Cream! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Help!!! I Need A Good Skin Cream! (24786 Views)

Please Friends Can You Recommend A Good Skin Care Product!!! / Top 6 Reasons Why Your Skin Cream Isn't Working / Where Can I Find A Good Skin Care And Facial Doctor In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Help!!! I Need A Good Skin Cream! by mondaynelson20: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
READ MY STORY ON HOW I HAVE BABY.
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via Email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....
Re: Please Help!!! I Need A Good Skin Cream! by naskey: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Swist:
Please I'm really in need of help. I'm light in complexion but my skin isn't even at all. I have different shades of colours. My face is very light, my neck is dark, my chest is also very light, my tummy is dark. The worst is I have different colours on my face! I haven't used any cream before, I've been using pears baby lotion ever since I was born. Please can you recommend any cream that can give me even skin colour and also make my skin brighter, radiant and glowing? I don't want bleaching creams, I love my complexion neither do I want anything with harsh chemicals as I have sensitive skin.But please try to add where I can get the recommended product. I live in lagos, surulere to be precise. No advice is too little and all posts will be duely appreciated. Please help a sister out...
call am a skincare 07081570847 for beautiful and flewless look

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / N14.2M For World's Most Expensive T-Shirt / Does Asantee Papaya Soap Lighten?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.