Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Please Friends Can You Recommend A Good Skin Care Product!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Friends Can You Recommend A Good Skin Care Product!!! (2555 Views)

Please Help!!! I Need A Good Skin Cream! / Where Can I Find A Good Skin Care And Facial Doctor In Lagos / What Hairstyle Wud You Recommend For My Face Shape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Friends Can You Recommend A Good Skin Care Product!!! by nellyhandsom(m): 1:14am On Oct 12, 2014
hey folks can u please recommend a good skin Care product for me, I think I'm becoming darker recently!
Re: Please Friends Can You Recommend A Good Skin Care Product!!! by alphaomega(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2014
Ask Yvonne Nelson.
Re: Please Friends Can You Recommend A Good Skin Care Product!!! by nellyhandsom(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
alphaomega:
Ask Yvonne Nelson.

please I'm serious here!
Re: Please Friends Can You Recommend A Good Skin Care Product!!! by alphaomega(m): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
nellyhandsom:

please I'm serious here!

ok..

soap: use dudu osun.
cream: use any cocoa butter product.

2 Likes

Re: Please Friends Can You Recommend A Good Skin Care Product!!! by nellyhandsom(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
alphaomega:

ok..

soap: use dudu osun.
cream: use any cocoa butter product.

please which particular cocoa butter product?
Re: Please Friends Can You Recommend A Good Skin Care Product!!! by elyzonbay: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
Now in stock!!!
ACTIVES n ADDITIVES!!!!

Kojic acid,salicyclic acid,lactic acid,l-ascorbic acid,vit e oil,baking soda, pure teatree oil,jojoba oil,apricot oil,clove oil,honey,ACV!!!!! Would be sold on first come basis! Call 08069115847, 08124233363, pin 215f7cbb
Re: Please Friends Can You Recommend A Good Skin Care Product!!! by alphaomega(m): 4:25am On Oct 13, 2014
nellyhandsom:

please which particular cocoa butter product?

actually, any cocoa butter goes...but if u wan2 b specific, u can use Palmers...dey r good.
Re: Please Friends Can You Recommend A Good Skin Care Product!!! by Yeahme06(f): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
elyzonbay:
Now in stock!!!
ACTIVES n ADDITIVES!!!!

Kojic acid,salicyclic acid,lactic acid,l-ascorbic acid,vit e oil,baking soda, pure teatree oil,jojoba oil,apricot oil,clove oil,honey,ACV!!!!! Would be sold on first come basis! Call 08069115847, 08124233363, pin 215f7cbb
Interesting, and am really interested,ar u on whatzapp pls??
Re: Please Friends Can You Recommend A Good Skin Care Product!!! by nellyhandsom(m): 2:24am On Oct 14, 2014
alphaomega:

actually, any cocoa butter goes...but if u wan2 b specific, u can use Palmers...dey r good.

thanks a lot! well appreciated!
Re: Please Friends Can You Recommend A Good Skin Care Product!!! by nellyhandsom(m): 2:26am On Oct 14, 2014
elyzonbay:
Now in stock!!!
ACTIVES n ADDITIVES!!!!

what's the use if all this products?
Re: Please Friends Can You Recommend A Good Skin Care Product!!! by ladymichael: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2014
alphaomega:
Ask Yvonne Nelson.

I love your sense of humour. grin. But na fact you state sha. But the person am dying to ask is nike oshinonwo. That woman na ageless beauty and classy. No matter what haters dey state make we just talk the truth.
Re: Please Friends Can You Recommend A Good Skin Care Product!!! by priceman: 7:14am On Oct 18, 2014
nellyhandsom:
hey folks can u please recommend a good skin Care product for me, I think I'm becoming darker recently!

My sister getting darker shouldnt be a problem. Is your skin looking fresher? When it comes to this issue of skin getting darker, understand that it may be a more a life style issue. I have stated this in another thread but let me restate it here. I would guess that you are spending more style in the sun these days. If you can reduce the frequency of exposure to sun rays, which by the way is a good thing if you do not over-do it, then you will be fine. I do recommend the use of umbrellas when out on a hot day. You see, the reduction to sunshine is the main explanation why people's skin lighten up when they just spend a couple of weeks in cooler climates like in Europe on vacation.

When you get you skin exposure under control then use Cocoa butter as recommended by @alphaomega. Cocoa butter is very good. To make your skin start radiating I would add soap with Lavender oil and body creams with Shea butter like the ones found here: http://www.ngpricehunter.com/body-care.htm

Note that there is no need to combine Shea butter with Cocoa butter at the same time. They are both fantastic. BUT creams and soaps alone will not help if you continue to over-expose your skin to sun

My final advice is to eat properly and balanced so your skin can get the proper nutrients it needs to be radiant.

If you follow this advice then please let us know how it goes for you in 3 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Please Friends Can You Recommend A Good Skin Care Product!!! by nellyhandsom(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2014
priceman:

My sister getting darker shouldnt be a problem. Is your skin looking fresher? When it comes to this issue of skin getting darker, understand that it may be a more a life style issue. I have stated this in another thread but let me restate it here. I would guess that you are spending more style in the sun these days. If you can reduce the frequency of exposure to sun rays, which by the way is a good thing if you do not over-do it, then you will be fine. I do recommend the use of umbrellas when out on a hot day. You see, the reduction to sunshine is the main explanation why people's skin lighten up when they just spend a couple of weeks in cooler climates like in Europe on vacation.

When you get you skin exposure under control then use Cocoa butter as recommended by @alphaomega. Cocoa butter is very good. To make your skin start radiating I would add soap with Lavender oil and body creams with Shea butter like the ones found here: http://www.ngpricehunter.com/body-care.htm

Note that there is no need to combine Shea butter with Cocoa butter at the same time. They are both fantastic. BUT creams and soaps alone will not help if you continue to over-expose your skin to sun

My final advice is to eat properly and balanced so your skin can get the proper nutrients it needs to be radiant.

If you follow this advice then please let us know how it goes for you in 3 weeks.

Thanks alot for the advice! Will surely try them!

Ps. I'm a Guy not a lady grin
Re: Please Friends Can You Recommend A Good Skin Care Product!!! by priceman: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
nellyhandsom:

Thanks alot for the advice! Will surely try them!

Ps. I'm a Guy not a lady grin
Oops. My bad.
Re: Please Friends Can You Recommend A Good Skin Care Product!!! by nellyhandsom(m): 8:04am On Oct 20, 2014
priceman:

Oops. My bad.

It's natin! wink

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Ankara Lace Style You Would Love To Have / 10 Wedding Dress Inspiration For The Muslim Bride (PHOTOS) / Independent Sales For Ladies (shoes & Bags: )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.