Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby (35813 Views)

Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them / Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja / Goodluck Pays N40m To "moise Bently" (nigerian Artist) To Perform For Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by fhunn: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2014
JuicyGee:

OH pls! Wat has dat got 2 do wif this

read again and meditate!
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ariyke: shocked u. Mean Tiwa performed for technicians?

No, she performed for Lecturers.... Aba! Naijas and their questions sha. Its already written above whom she perfomed for nw guy, and u still ask again. Chaie! Ur case technical o.shockedcheesycheesy
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by ayukdaboss(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
u dis man. U find me reach here en grin na anywhere I dey hunt u dey show undecided

How you go hunt alone? No be so NA cheesy
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
ayukdaboss:

How you go hunt alone? No be so NA cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by ndidibabe(f): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
sexzskil:
Who the fvck is Dbanj or Fela that they cannot be treated like that? They are still local champs and talentless nobodies when it comes to world stage. Do Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Germans, Indians, Russians, Israelis, Iraqui, Pakistanis, South Americans, Vietnamese and other dozens of great nations of the world know Fela, Sunny Ade, Asa, 2Face, Dbanj and many other of your crappy local champions? How then can we say any of them is known ''worldwide''? Guess what u termed worldwide is the UK, Oceania and some few parts of Southern Europe u calling ''worldwide''.

Ooour so-called entertainers will remain local champions for generations. They gat no class. To me, BET is even helping them. Imagine one of them even attending the VMA, they would be driven out in disgust. They are irritants and nobodies; NUsance!
Easy, Babe and stop languishing in this your world of inferiority complex. Yes, our entertainers might be local champions just as more than sixty percent of the entertainers in europe and America are. However, their hustle is paying off. They are making 'me ga-box' from the entertainment they dish out to Africans both at home and abroad. I know very well that Tuface, Dbanj, Asa, Wizkid, Iyanya, Davido etc don't perform below 1.2m for a single show. These guys are not poor by any standard to be termed nobodies and irritants. You are the low life hiding behind a Pentium 1, Windows 98 hating on people that are bigger than you.
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by bamite(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
ndidibabe: Easy, Babe and stop languishing in this your world of inferiority complex. Yes, our entertainers might be local champions just as more than sixty percent of the entertainers in europe and America are. However, their hustle is paying off. They are making 'me ga-box' from the entertainment they dish out to Africans both at home and abroad. I know very well that Tuface, Dbanj, Asa, Wizkid, Iyanya, Davido etc don't perform below 1.2m for a single show. These guys are not poor by any standard to be termed nobodies and irritants. You are the low life hiding behind a Pentium 1, Windows 98 hating on people that are bigger than you.
damn..girl take it easy on her..u can kill the body but not with tha soul.
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Ariyke: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
Segirl18:

No, she performed for Lecturers.... Aba! Naijas and their questions sha. Its already written above whom she perfomed for nw guy, and u still ask again. Chaie! Ur case technical o.shockedcheesycheesy
and u must quote me to say so abi? Ur own case sef critical mtcheww nonsense
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Mckore(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
sexzskil:
Who the fvck is Dbanj or Fela that they cannot be treated like that? They are still local champs and talentless nobodies when it comes to world stage. Do Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Germans, Indians, Russians, Israelis, Iraqui, Pakistanis, South Americans, Vietnamese and other dozens of great nations of the world know Fela, Sunny Ade, Asa, 2Face, Dbanj and many other of your crappy local champions? How then can we say any of them is known ''worldwide''? Guess what u termed worldwide is the UK, Oceania and some few parts of Southern Europe u calling ''worldwide''.

Ooour so-called entertainers will remain local champions for generations. They gat no class. To me, BET is even helping them. Imagine one of them even attending the VMA, they would be driven out in disgust. They are irritants and nobodies; NUsance!
pls? are u a Nigerian? Has it been so woeful that Nigeria can't produce a world class artist? you shouldn't have made this comment, a complete BLATHER! the worst part was that u included ASA, KUTI, SUNNY ADE? ARE U MAD?!? Do u listen to music at all? infact If I provoke, nairaland may get hacked again…btw right from day ONE, tiwa has always been half unclad. that's what sells, talent is not enough. A million disciplined talents are out there unoticed…tiwa is ok to me.
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by MadCow1: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
all4naija: Nonsense! You mean to say you are a hood-rat dick sucker!

Hahahahahaaa...

So you are still at it? Calling people names despite your irreversible situation?

You must be more fhucked up in the head than I initially imagined.
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Ziggyzito(m): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2014
sexzskil:

are you mentally derailed You sound like you've lost it upstairs. Why can't you appreciate your own? D'banj will feed you for the rest of your miserable life. Stop hating. He put in his very best to attain that height. Stop being a douchebag.
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by zhiraj: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2014
Abbey2sam:

Beyonce`
grin
Abbey2sam:

Beyonce`
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ariyke: and u must quote me to say so abi? Ur own case sef critical mtcheww nonsense

Bros, no vex na joke i dey ocheesycheesy
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Ariyke: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
Segirl18:

Bros, no vex na joke i dey ocheesycheesy
bros no vex na joke I dey too
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ariyke: bros no vex na joke I dey too

lol.... I be lady o nt a guy
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Ariyke: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
Segirl18:

lol.... I be lady o nt a guy
I be lady too tongue
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 09, 2014
Ariyke: I be lady too tongue

chaei! There is God o tongue
Re: BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby by Aroh48(m): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
kendrick93:
mr busyworkerman,if u so busy wat u doin here den commentin,eh... anuofia
May amadioha solder ur anus.Ewu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) / Toolz & Tunde Demuren At A Friend's Wedding Today / Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.