Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University (37706 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. / University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by uo067: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
Power of believing in ur dreams. Don't settle 4 anything
Kudos Guy, enjoy ur career
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by ewosk: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
i feel many here are failing to understand his situation...
Onyeka is good in literature and wrote an award winning book @ 18, hence his passion and inclination is towards arts..

So why should he go through school studying Anthropology...is that in any way related to writing...

Wishing him the Best and also to all who are pursuing their passion and dream..

4 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by justi4jesu(f): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nice for him.
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
numerical_guy:

Wetin be cute! Shey na that fry-pan nose be cute.
Anyway, its not your fault because Igbo girls are not used to seeing cute guys.
Come to Kogi state and see us cool handsome guys with swag... Lolz wink
Get a life and stop hating tongue

4 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by numericalguy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
slimmy05: Get a life and stop hating tongue

Hahaha. Take it easy Its just a joke na.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by cococandy(f): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Blues and hills smiley

Nwelue tries
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
ewosk: i feel many here are failing to understand his situation...
Onyeka is good in literature and wrote an award winning book @ 18, hence his passion and inclination is towards arts..

So why should he go through school studying Anthropology...is that in any way related to writing...

Wishing him the Best and also to all who are pursuing their passion and dream..

Just like Chinua Achebe and Chimamanda Adichie went in to study medicine ,we all know what happened eventually.
I applaud people who pursue their true passion

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by tuffgongjo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
Baby mama:

A friend of mine whose son is a first glass brain with full scholarship to a top school here in the US dropped out a few months shy of graduation
His parents were heartbroken
I told his mom to let him be ,many successful people did that
Succeeding at what they are passionate about
He told his mom whom he loves so much to bear with him ,that he could always go back and finish the credits and give her the bachelors degree but he only has a limited time to be a youth and to pursue his passion.

.Life$success is not all about the Certificate.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by misteri: 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
SimonSniper: Pls don't sAy wat u ain't sure of , it's not Hong Kong , it's Mexico ;;; lol Kai we v been reading d post n laughing since ;; onyeka sends his greetings to all his haters tho . Cheers
. It's Hong Kong Bro. He's currently in Mexico tho
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by prettiest1(f): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
chelseabmw: Thank Your God
Bros I dey hail oo. So you survived the earthquake on nairaland? Glad you were not affected.
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by nkpommpko(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
Danhumprey: Even a drop-out still has hope!
better than all these half baked, degree buying illiterate paper carrying so called graduates, looking for who to sleep with to get a job, where they can go and be redundant, and unproductive there by wasting tax payers money and drawing the country backwards. Yes he is a dropout and its no crime and once you are focused and you have life there is hope.
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Blackchampion(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
Smartsyn: am dropping out today, who knows, I might become a governor tomorrow.
On Your Own
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Slickest(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
Moral lesson: so many doors leads to success, if one closes, open anoda....

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by duerap: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
slimmy05: Onyeka got a scholarship to school in czech, after his travel to India, where he took time to write 'Abyssinian Boy'. He didn't just drop out. I didn't like his perception or world view and we've had several counter argument on facebook back then. Very stubborn and arrogant man smiley

I don't know the said guy, I don't know you too but you sure sound arrogant too. My opinion though, I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
numerical_guy:

Wetin be cute! Shey na that fry-pan nose be cute.
Anyway, its not your fault because Igbo girls are not used to seeing cute guys.
Come to Kogi state and see us cool handsome guys with swag... Lolz wink
Lol @ Fry pan nose, but Igbo boys are the cutest in Nigeria.
go figure

5 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by searay(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Is there no barber or comb in Hong Kong?

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
duerap:

I don't know the said guy, I don't know you too but you sure sound arrogant too. My opinion though, I stand to be corrected.
Pull your pants up
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Mr9iceGuy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
Did he drop out just Like Asari Dokubo
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by xtratagem(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Smartsyn: am dropping out today, who knows, I might become a governor tomorrow.

act fast grin grin
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by zurine(f): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
wow....
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Kk4(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
This dude has been my facebook friends for years now. Always ranting. Good for him. #Nohating

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by CharlieMaria(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
Why I no drop out for my 4th yr in d university? Chai I Don mess up grin grin grin
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by carlmerz(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
;DHahahahahahaha.......#JustPassingBy
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by numericalguy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
searay: Is there no barber or comb in Hong Kong?

grin grin grin
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by p4pako: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Manweysabi: If he'd not dropped out from UNN, he probably would have not gotten to this stage of his life..

LIFE!

When life throw lemon at you,make lemonade with it.
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
famousdee: We focus too much on crediential qualification in naija While oyinbo is interested in What you Know and can offer.

Over congratulation bro!

A fundamental problem in Nigeria. I say this all the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recession: Lagos Parents Withdraw Kids From Private Schools / House Of Representatives To Arrest Father Edeh, Madonna University VC / UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.