Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University (37700 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. / University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by segun544(m): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
Anacksunamun: My Igbo brother repping Nigeria gracefully. Kudos to you, keep our flag flying.cool
Tribalism at its very peak!!!! My 'Nigerian brother' would have been appropriate

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Danhumprey: Even a drop-out still has hope!

A talented drop out, not just any drop out.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Youngzedd(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
We no dey carry last.

Igbo kwenu!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by uzolexis(f): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
slimmy05: Onyeka got a scholarship to school in czech, after his travel to India, where he took time to write 'Abyssinian Boy'. He didn't just drop out. I didn't like his perception or world view and we've had several counter argument on facebook back then. Very stubborn and arrogant man smiley

yeah i know him personally,i agree he's arrogant but smart and he's an atheist. Always trying to force his atheist views on people around him.
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Mekanze: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Igbos and Yorubas doing Nigeria pride, while hausas are bombing Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
uzolexis:

yeah i know him personally,i agree he's arrogant but smart and he's an atheist. Always trying to force his atheist views on people around him.
You know him well grin Yeah, he's smart. I remember when he kept lamenting about Ikedi Ohakim's promise during his book launch which he never fulfilled. He kept visiting the government house of Imo State without any result. grin I love the way he's promoting his book and African culture and not like other authors that will publish 20 rubbish books in two months angry

6 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by englishmart(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
To teach igbo right?
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
englishmart: To teach igbo right?
Are you smart at all?

4 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by blackgold7777(f): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
I hear u
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by punta(f): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
I read the 'Abyssinian Boy' and frankly speaking I couldn't comprehend what the book was about. I concluded that the author must have a very fertile imagination. Now I've seen his picture, it adds up. smiley

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by SimonSniper(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Pls don't sAy wat u ain't sure of , it's not Hong Kong , it's Mexico ;;; lol Kai we v been reading d post n laughing since ;; onyeka sends his greetings to all his haters tho . Cheers

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
punta: I read the 'Abyssinian Boy' and frankly speaking I couldn't comprehend what the book was about. I concluded that the author must have a very fertile imagination. Now I've seen his picture, it adds up. smiley
Nice one smiley
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by aryzgreat: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Drop outs are making it oooo! Why didn't I drop out from unizik then?

Ojukwu dropped out frm law and read history, today he is a hero!

Chinua achebe and chimamanda both dropped out frm medicine and read litearture, today they are literally giants!

Moral of the story, follow ur hrt! Ur passion and ur interest!

If u be mai suya, do am well, if u be arm robber rob am well, don't let anini be more famous dan u.

Congrats dropouts!

3 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by seedorfg(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
In 2FACE voice = if to sey na jst meeeee !
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
To ALL the University Students: Ngwanu, y'all should start dropping out from ur schools; afterall Billgate, Nwelue and co are all drop outs

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by eminemkayc: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
A great source of inspiration to other young people. Young people are filled up with energy, an array of brilliance and strength. Channeling all these appropriately in a manner that would spur change, add value to sciences and color to artistry is what this century crave for. The desired impetus necessary in achieving this is quite difficult in a country like ours filled with issues that can be likened to mathematical sinusoids but we MUST not let the fire be extinguished.

Kudos dude

3 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Sambest2(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
Anacksunamun: My Igbo brother repping Nigeria gracefully. Kudos to you, keep our flag flying.cool
segun544: Tribalism at its very peak!!!! My 'Nigerian brother' would have been appropriate
Yes I agree with you, My 'Nigerian brother' would have been appropriate. But on a second thought, if the dude had committed a crime, it would have been 'this Igbo people self'.

16 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by slex(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Finally!!!!!!!!!good news on NL

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by myspnigeria: 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
happy for him
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
Danhumprey: Even a drop-out still has hope!

Most geniuses are drop outs because the ideas in their heads surpass the stupid lectures and hand outs
Bill gates ,the late Steve Jobs, Mike Zuckerberg and Ted Turner founder of CNN are three examples

7 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by tuffgongjo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
This shows that education is not limited only to the class$lectures.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by tuffgongjo(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
Baby mama:

Most geniuses are drop outs because the ideas in their heads surpass the stupid lectures and hand outs
.some don't even go to school.Faraday$thomas edison are examples.
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by ewosk: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
misteri: He dropped out because he felt he wasn't appreciated by his immediate community then. It had nothing to do with cult related activities or low grades even.

Assumptions!!
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by misteri: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
slimmy05: Onyeka got a scholarship to school in czech, after his travel to India, where he took time to write 'Abyssinian Boy'. He didn't just drop out. I didn't like his perception or world view and we've had several counter argument on facebook back then. Very stubborn and arrogant man smiley
. Yeah, he got a diploma as a Film Director in Czech. I agree on his being stubborn but he doesn't pass of as arrogant to me. He doesn't believe God exists or influences our lives.
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by misteri: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
ewosk:

Assumptions!!
. You're wrong there. I'm not assuming. Cos I know him well.
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by begwong: 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
It should be one of those quack mushrooms uni in HK where they plan to lure unsuspecting applicants from naija!
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
misteri: . Yeah, he got a diploma as a Film Director in Czech. I agree on his being stubborn but he doesn't pass of as arrogant to me. He doesn't believe God exists or influences our lives.
A bit you know of him grin Have you had personal encounter with him? No, I guess.
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
tuffgongjo: .some don't even go to school.Faraday$thomas edison are examples.

A friend of mine whose son is a first class brain with full scholarship to a top school here in the US dropped out a few months shy of graduation
His parents were heartbroken
I told his mom to let him be ,many successful people did that
Succeeding at what they are passionate about
He told his mom whom he loves so much to bear with him ,that he could always go back and finish the credits and give her the bachelors degree but he only has a limited time to be a youth and to pursue his passion.
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Idrismusty97(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mekanze: Igbos and Yorubas doing Nigeria pride, while hausas are bombing Nigeria.
Yea it is so true. I especially love what Frank Onyeachonam did. He made Nigerians so proud. Please don't bring tribalism into this, it is childish. You would be ashamed if i show you the lists of Nigerians in UK prisons and their names.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Admission List / Recession: Lagos Parents Withdraw Kids From Private Schools / UNIABUJA Students That Died In Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.