Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) (37556 Views)

UNIBEN Lecturer Caught In The Act / Uniben Lecturer Caught In The Act: / Uniben Lecturer Suspended Over Gross Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by DEGREE2466(m): 5:50am On Jul 04, 2014
I think this is the weirdest thing i have seen among nigeria civil servants.

There is this lecturer in my school (university of Benin) in the faculty of Social Science precisely that comes to class with a bodyguard. This type of behaviour is uncalled for because to me the guard is a distraction to the students.

All he(the bodyguard) does is to put on suit(which we know something must be inside), cover his eyes with black glasses and be looking up, down, right and left monitoring every movement in the lecture hall.

When the lecturer discovered that the students are not comfortable with the guard, he gave an excuse that he is teaching that hefty dude how to teach. Why has teaching become an apprentice job and what happened to faculty of education and college of education.

I think it is high time we condemned the excesses of this civil servants!!!

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by santakris(m): 6:01am On Jul 04, 2014
Abhorrence
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by thorpido(m): 6:18am On Jul 04, 2014
If it's for his safety,there's nothing wrong as long as the bodyguard is not hurting anyone.
No be dem students dey join cults dey kill.

47 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by goalburner(m): 6:30am On Jul 04, 2014
so na only writin no picture

23 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by FKO1(m): 6:33am On Jul 04, 2014
NO PIX SEF MTCHEEEW

58 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by agohmamuda(m): 6:33am On Jul 04, 2014
blah blah blah. Pictures or i dont beliv.

17 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 04, 2014
@op hope you were in class when he addressed the issue and told every one the guy isn't his body guard but a junior lecturer who's tryna come and the said lecturer isn't that hefty like you make people think and he doesn't look bodyguard cus he dresses like he coming to work and he's on uniben's pay row so stop coming on here to exaggerate useless fact cus the junior lecturer is my friend and we just had meal together in food court not too long ago.

73 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by McWhillion(m): 6:48am On Jul 04, 2014
So having a bodyguard is an "excess". Do you know the reasons why he goes about with him, do you know who might be threatening his life? Abeg free the guy jor, he owes you no explanations whatsoever.

8 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by tobechi20(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2014
Pastor uses bodyguard....why cant lecturers

13 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Danhumprey: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2014
Picture(s) please! Gaddemit!angry

6 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by alwaysbehappy: 7:46am On Jul 04, 2014
Where is d picture

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by fr3do(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2014
what is there if he stands outside the lecture hall and not inside?
You guys should express your dissatisfaction to the man through your rep.
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Missmossy(f): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2014
Its indeed weird! Who knows if he has a skeleton in his cupboard?

It seems he is in need of this sort of protection.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2014
he didn't allow u to pop ur camera?undecided

idontbelivit!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by FKO1(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2014
aaronson: @op hope you were in class when he addressed the issue and told every one the guy isn't his body guard but a junior lecturer who's tryna come and the said lecturer isn't that hefty like you make people think and he doesn't look bodyguard cus he dresses like he coming to work and he's on uniben's pay row so stop coming on here to exaggerate useless fact cus the junior lecturer is my friend and we just had meal together in food court not too long ago.
HEHEHE THE STORY DON GET K LEG

13 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by AbuMikey(m): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2014
its nothing......

I have a course mate who comes to school with Police guards ......

You never can tell what his exact reasons are. wink

So just relax and concentrate on what the Lecturer is teaching. smiley

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Roon9(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2014
D way u guys publicise d uniben sef. Its almost like no b dia person go ni..... Mtschew!!

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by megabyte2(f): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2014
Picture of the bodyguard or I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Gooci(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2014
i only open this thread to see pishures........ mschtewwwwww

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by dridowu: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2014
F.K.O:
NO PIX SEF MTCHEEEW
honestly , d guy need about 101 e-slap

11 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by PheezyLee(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2014
px or you can lie for Africa :p
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by experimentist: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2014
OP, you don eat shitt and bread before?

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by dagentility(f): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2014
Hmm
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Dbestmax(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
Wia is dis boy...Chibuzor!!!!...Abeg come buy me tissue make i shiit jor....

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
aaronson: @op hope you were in class when he addressed the issue and told every one the guy isn't his body guard but a junior lecturer who's tryna come and the said lecturer isn't that hefty like you make people think and he doesn't look bodyguard cus he dresses like he coming to work and he's on uniben's pay row so stop coming on here to exaggerate useless fact cus the junior lecturer is my friend and we just had meal together in food court not too long ago.
thank God you are aware,if not,the op would have been feeding us with zobo,lie lie op...

6 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by ignis: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Pictures or adonbelivit
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by bubbles34(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
hahahaha.... body guard
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Codedrock(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
ignis: Pictures or adonbelivit

So u people are still on Nairaland?
Ow... I thought those hackers don flush your types away during Nairaland off period

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Superstar007(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
Where pishure?
Crap just dey make fp anyhow these days
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by freshness2020: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
Let's not run into conclusion, do you know if he has been threatened from some certain quarters ?
Or do you know how many assassination and kidnap attempt he has survived, and you know the kind of (I don't care)government we have here ..
So OP stop all these myopics views of urs!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Dramadiddy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
i think say i go see one picture sef...not a single tin! Berem pls hand me that cain...op lie down!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oroh Jessica Eloho Best Graduating Student In Dept Of Chem Sci, Bells University / LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) / 5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.