Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) (37549 Views)

UNIBEN Lecturer Caught In The Act / Uniben Lecturer Caught In The Act: / Uniben Lecturer Suspended Over Gross Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Izunwa(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
All of una wey dey ask for picture dey crazy, De op say the guy dey wear suit (wey he sure say somethin dey inside) and black glasses and una still expect am to risk him life take pinshure . Even if say na only him dey chop all the livers wey dey Benin cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Mcweber(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
wey pishure?
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Picture aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ source or idonblifit
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Sike(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
thorpido: If it's for his safety,there's nothing wrong as long as the bodyguard is not hurting anyone.
No be dem students dey join cults dey kill.
abi o!
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Dubemkelly(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
Assistant lecturer noni
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Kirinwa: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
thorpido: If it's for his safety,there's nothing wrong as long as the bodyguard is not hurting anyone.

Op na only you waka come finally.Nobody that knows the history of UNIBEN and its cult and violence will support.

The lecturer simply wants to live to see his grand children before some moforish students will waste him which to me is not a bad idea.
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Kirinwa: 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2014

Op na only you waka come finally.Nobody that knows the history of UNIBEN and its cult and violence will support.

The lecturer simply wants to live to see his grand children before some moforish students will waste him which to me is not a bad idea.Since the government won't protect its citizens let the citizens protect themselves.
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Kirinwa: 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2014

Op na only you waka come finally.Nobody that knows the history of UNIBEN and its cult and violence will support you.

The lecturer simply wants to live to see his grand children before some moforish students will waste him which to me is not a bad idea.Since the government won't protect its citizens let the citizens protect themselves.
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by mezebel(f): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
goalburner: so na only writin no picture
this is worse than nigerian body odour.
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by mezebel(f): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dbestmax: Wia is dis boy...Chibuzor!!!!...Abeg come buy me tissue make i shiit jor....
chibuzor de guard one lecturer for uniben.
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by CharlieMaria(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
How do you want me to believe this with no picture?
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by harinholarbabe(f): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
Evidence pls
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by olamisegbe(m): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
No picture and I believed, I dey craze?
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by amd4598(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Op don run. Moderator pls remove ths from fp
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by kentorks: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
aaronson: @op hope you were in class when he addressed the issue and told every one the guy isn't his body guard but a junior lecturer who's tryna come and the said lecturer isn't that hefty like you make people think and he doesn't look bodyguard cus he dresses like he coming to work and he's on uniben's pay row so stop coming on here to exaggerate useless fact cus the junior lecturer is my friend and we just had meal together in food court not too long ago.
@OP I swear u deserve a slap for tryna to fool and deceive us #UdisSonOfAbitch
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
What is wrong in the lecturer having a bodyguard...in Nigeria ov 2day,even d bodyguard needs a bodyguard

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Z8(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Do you even know if he was threatened? Abeg man has to protect himself..
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
amd4598: Op don run. Moderator pls remove ths from fp

I stil dey wonder wetin the moderator smoke wey make am put this kind thing for frontpage
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Silensa(m): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
and you want me to believe this? Since he is your lecturer do you mean to tell me that you haven't gotten any snapshot of him and his body guard or are you here to seek attention . In fact pixshure or ....
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Codedrock:

So u people are still on Nairaland?
Ow... I thought those hackers don flush your types away during Nairaland off period
I heard Nairaland had miscarriage and lost some babies data
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Chstel(m): 12:39am On Jul 05, 2014
Naija is no more safe for people this day.
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2014
Apprentice lecturer or body guard against cultists, kidnappers, ritualists or even Oshomole
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Phourxx(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2014
No pishure

Ptwwww

angry
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Prinxx(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2014
Evergreen4: That's the dept I graduated from, I know the lecturer you're talking about but I won't like to mention names, the man is an old man, brief in height, a phd holder and he's from Delta State. By the way, did u graduate from Sociology dept too?
Political Science
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by TrYcIa1(f): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dramadiddy: i think say i go see one picture sef...not a single tin! Berem pls hand me that cain...op lie down!
grin Wen u finish,just pass d cain to me
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Dramadiddy(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
TrYcIa1: grin Wen u finish,just pass d cain to me
Looool...Funny you..

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Nicepoker(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
No pixs. The body guard no allow u snap the lecturer?
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by DEGREE2466(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
paris10:

Pls and pls always put picture of whoever you talking about. Makes you look silly and uninformed.

Guess the above is enough for you mr. Informed and nob silly.

OLODO
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by frankydecutie: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hmmm. Dis kind lecturer na wa ooh.
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by leshluap(m): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
Wats uniben fast turning to, anyway may b d man don match line n dos ekosodin brethren dey find am,
Re: UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird) by Dbestmax(m): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2014
mezebel: chibuzor de guard one lecturer for uniben.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lecturer Asks Students To Submit Notes!!! *pics* / Oroh Jessica Eloho Best Graduating Student In Dept Of Chem Sci, Bells University / Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.