Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts (3899 Views)

Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa / Amazing Side Of America That The Americans Will Never Show To The World / All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2014
Lagos based pastor Wole Oladiyun of the Christ Living Apostolic Ministry (CLAM) predicted on April 6 that the USA and other western countries citizens would soon beg for Nigerian visa.

Urging the young people to focus on farming, the General Overseer of the church stated:

"The earlier we start thinking towards agriculture, the better for us. This is because with this diversion, other countries will be applying for visa to come to Nigeria."

According to the cleric, there is a lot of potential in agriculture, that is why it should not be neglected.

1 Like

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 04, 2014
Does God hear him?

My dearest MOG did not preach on multifaceted ills bedeviling the nation which requires repentance and restitution failure of which God will not hear us but whipped up emotions and gave the congregation what their ears itch for.

Japan and China are two nations that ain't religious but have thrived on fairness and rule-of-law which to my mind will salvage my nation and bring in the desired development we so highly cherish to warrant foreigners to want to come to our country other than the oil thieves coming now.

6 Likes

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by DONOCSO(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2014
matify:

Does God hear him?

My dearest MOG did not preach on multifaceted ills bedeviling the nation which requires repentance and restitution failure of which God will not hear us but whipped up emotions and gave the congregation what their ears itch for.

Japan and China are two nations that ain't religious but have thrived on fairness and rule-of-law which to my mind will salvage my nation and bring in the desired development we so highly cherish to warrant foreigners to want to come to our country other than the oil thieves coming now.
hmmmmm.
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2014
DONOCSO: undecided
wink
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by wordcat(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2014
The evil wey u dey wish America will fall on you and your immediate family. Useless man of dog abi na god.

5 Likes

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by Trailii: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2014
Dream on pastor... All evil Ɣøû wish america shall come back to you in folds...

2 Likes

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by mekd: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2014
I pray such happens, if America can relocate to China to manufacture most of their products, nija wil get to that point one day

2 Likes

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by LajaLaba: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2014
Jesters grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by sCun: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2014
Nonsense talk!
The total size of farm lands in the US is greater than Nigeria as a whole.
Infact his comment is so useless.

6 Likes

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2014
wordcat: The evil wey u dey wish America will fall on you and your immediate family. Useless man of dog abi na god.
ha...dont say dat man...u need to know d truth
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2014
Trail ii: Dream on pastor... All evil Ɣøû wish america shall come back to you in folds...
dont u tink there sum tin rite in woh he is saying??
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2014
mek d: I pray such happens, if America can relocate to China to manufacture most of their products, nija wil get to that point one day
good reasoning man
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2014
Laja Laba: Jesters grin cheesy grin cheesy
lolz..dey r not
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2014
Ogini? grin

1 Like

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 8:57am On Jul 04, 2014
sCun: Nonsense talk!
The total size of farm lands in the US is greater than Nigeria as a whole.
Infact his comment is so useless.
i hope u understand d extent he has understood tinz....maybe u make some enquiry on tinz
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 8:59am On Jul 04, 2014
Mondisweets: Ogini? grin
lolz...gi wa! wink
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by Adeoba10(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2014
dtito:
Ralia d sugar girl.
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by wordcat(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2014
dtito:
ha...dont say dat man...u need to know d truth

,,,,And what is the truth?
By wishing another man evil?

1 Like

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by disloman(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2014
dtito:
Like they coming to help us rescue our girls or coming to govern us grin
dtito:
Like they coming to help us rescue our girls or coming to govern us
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by Wsdm: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2014
It seems the economic down tones in Nigeria have triggered MADNESS in most of us. America that is even already throwing the excess of their farm produce into the ocean in order to regulate prices of over saturated farm produce is the one this man is talking about. From pre-planting to packaging the farm produce America have machines that take care of it. Compare this to the archaic methods that is available to us. This man really want to provoke me.

5 Likes

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2014
disloman: Like they coming to help us rescue our girls or coming to govern us ;DLike they coming to help us rescue our girls or coming to govern us
nah...how the cause be a solution....he is talking from the bible and revelation....if u have heard about meyer's prophesy...u will undastnd d pastor.
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2014
Wsdm: It seems the economic down tones in Nigeria have triggered MADNESS in most of us. America that is even already throwing the excess of their farm produce into the ocean in order to regulate prices of over saturated farm produce is the one this man is talking about. From pre-planting to packaging the farm produce America have machines that take care of it. Compare this to the archaic methods that is available to us. This man really want to provoke me.
thats true...buh sumtin ekse willl bring and sum europeans into africa sooon...there will nt be ok for them any more.
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by hardywaltz(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2014
Make I Waka pass

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by oduastates: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2014
Hahahahahahaha
Zombie republic.
Same way they said that they were spreading Christianity .
I have got news for you,
Apart from watching your football team ,
No one gives 2 FU<ks about you; Nigeria and Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2014
oduastates:
Hahahahahahaha
Zombie republic.
Same way they said that they were spreading Christianity .
I have got news for you,
Apart from watching your football team ,
No one gives 2 FU<ks about you; Nigeria and Nigerians
lolz.....why do u tink we are been turtured by dis damn whites??
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2014
hardywaltz: Make I Waka pass
safe journey
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2014
wordcat:

,,,,And what is the truth?
By wishing another man evil?
he is not...sumtin he might have seen and get to unstand or maybe a revelation
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2014
Adeoba10: Ralia d sugar girl.
nah now u read d story book?? undecided
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dridowu: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2014
Soon can be in 100years ,so noting is impossible

2 Likes

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2014
dridowu: Soon can be in 100years ,so noting is impossible
you tnking rite....i see u
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by ninovandross(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Americans begging for nigerian visa hmmm I pray oh, with boko boys around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane / APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze / #nigeriadecides: Voting Procedure In 60 Seconds (infographic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.