Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 (2607 Views)

Amazing Side Of America That The Americans Will Never Show To The World / Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts / Nostradamus Predicts Americans Will Be Defeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by eunisam: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
NBC has recently predicted that
in 2017, all of America will be
tagged with microchips. They
will be implanted to help
identify individuals
immediately. According to the report, the technology is used
to answer one question, “Am I
who I say I am?” Some worry, however, that
the RFID Microchip will give
the government too much
power, allowing them to track
every move. In some states,
like Virginia, legislation is in process to stop this from
happening. The report also
reveals an RFID Brain Chip that
has been developed and is
currently being tested on
several humans. Proof the RFID Microchip is in Obamacare
below: It was reported that the use of
Micro-Chips in Bill H.R. 4872
was located on Page 1014
under “National Medical Device
Registry” it tells about a “Class
II Device That is Implantable” and yes, they passed the bill.With the RFID Microchip they
can track the movement of the
people that are implanted.
They can also control the
money and food of the people.
It is also reported to be possible to even kill the people
that don’t obey. The HR 3962
Bill is an exact copy of the HR
3200 bill in with the exception
of just a few words removed
concerning the RFID Microchip but the ability to Chip Every
Citizen of the United States is
still in the bill. http://dcgazette.com/all-americans-will-receive-a-microchip-implant-in-2017-per-obamacare/
Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by dunkem21(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2014

2 Likes

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hnmmm, it's happening already,end time things, where is our freedom?

1 Like

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by eunisam: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
This is the mark of the beast.666 if you ask me.if such thing happen in Nigeria,over my death body will I receive that.
Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by lilprinze: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
End time things

1 Like

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by Idrismusty97(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
dunkem21: 666.
yemaldo: Hnmmm, it's happening already,end time things, where is our freedom?
eunisam: This is the mark of the beast.666 if you ask me.if such thing happen in Nigeria,over my death body will I receive that.
lilprinze: End time things
I suggests you all smash your phone on the wall immediately! Similar chips is already imbedded in your phones that track your locations, browsing history, listened to people near you etc. The internet is even evil....Log out now!!! Hurry up!!! And don't come back again. Nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by eunisam: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: I suggests you all smash your phone on the wall immediately! Similar chips is already imbedded in your phones that track your locations, browsing history, listened to people near you etc. The internet is even evil....Log out now!!! Hurry up!!! And don't come back again. Nonsense!
guy u well so? Is my phone inside my flesh?

9 Likes

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by Idrismusty97(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
eunisam: guy u well so? Is my phone inside my flesh?
What difference does it make? When have you ever let go of your phone. Very soon we would be using it to pay bills(It as already started in developed world infact). A so called mark of the beasts doesn't have to be in your flesh. You all are just puppets.

2 Likes

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by Tundeiab(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
eunisam: guy u well so? Is my phone inside my flesh?
Bible prediction getting fulfilled in my very own eyes...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by eunisam: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: What difference does it make? When have you ever let go of your phone. Very soon we would be using it to pay bills(It as already started in developed world infact). A so called mark of the beasts doesn't have to be in your flesh. You all are just puppets.
na u sabi.read my signature
Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by Mutuwa(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nansense ...No human being can ever play the role of d almighty..I repeat No human..dem no born am full..

*starts trekking to the village*

2 Likes

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: What difference does it make? When have you ever let go of your phone. Very soon we would be using it to pay bills(It as already started in developed world infact). A so called mark of the beasts doesn't have to be in your flesh. You all are just puppets.

Stop wallowing in deception. The mark will be in or on the body and not phone.

1 Like

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by Idrismusty97(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
jusRadical:

Stop wallowing in deception. The mark will be in or on the body and not phone.
Lol! You religious people are really funny. You don't know how connected the world is? You don't know what was put in the polio, measles and all Vaccines you took when you were a child? You don't know the world literary depend on the internet and it is used as some sort of identification? You don't know what sublunary/obscure messages that is being passed through the musics and movies you watch? You don't know what's in your everyday technology? You are waiting for a beast to suddenly appear and start marking people forehead... Lol! grin. You don't know you have already been marked? If you truly want to lived by your religious principles you should run to the bush unclad, abandoned your work, wealth, everything and try surviving alone.

1 Like

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by cirmuell(m): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Well it has it pros & cons undecided

1 Like

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by cirmuell(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: Lol! You religious people are really funny. You don't know how connected the world is? You don't know what was put in the polio, measles and all Vaccines you took when you were a child? You don't know the world literary depend on the internet and it is used as some sort of identification? You don't know what sublunary/obscure messages that is being passed through the musics and movies you watch? You don't know what's in your everyday technology? You are waiting for a beast to suddenly appear and start marking people forehead... Lol! grin. You don't know you have already been marked? If you truly want to lived by your religious principles you should run to the bush unclad, abandoned your work, wealth, everything and try surviving alone.
is that why you notherners reject vaccination of your kids? how old is the internet? undecided and what identification are you referring to? by who? undecided

1 Like

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by Koolmexxi(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
Why do some of us still enjoy to exhibit our ignorance and gullibility to d rest of d world OP let me ask u jus a few questions....
1. Do u have any idea what the Obamacare is all about??
2. Have u actually seen d section of d bill where d abbreviation C. H. I. P appears and what it really means?
3. Between an American and d rest of us down here in Africa, who's more aware of his rights??

Some of u conspiracy theorists are actually one of d problems of dis country. D level of intellectual laxity and ignorance u exhibit is really annoying. Try and do a lil research about any info u come across on d Internet before swallowing hook line and sinker. If u actually know ur scriptures very well U'll know to shut ur mouth and seek personal redemption. Ur likes jus kips embarrassing other Christians and d rest of d world with ur paranoia.

4 Likes

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by Orunto: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
O. Yes! The heaven is falling on all of us!

1 Like

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by dazzlingbeau(f): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
grin forgive them for they know not what they say. Ignorance and stupidity is really a disease. I will be the first person to get the so called mark of the beast. grin(
Koolmexxi: Why do some of us still enjoy to exhibit our ignorance and gullibility to d rest of d world OP let me ask u jus a few questions....
2. Have u actually seen d section of d bill where d abbreviation C. H. I. P appears and what it really means?
3. Between an American and d rest of us down here in Africa, who's more aware of his rights??

Some of u conspiracy theorists are actually one of d problems of dis country. D level of intellectual laxity and ignorance u exhibit is really annoying. Try and do a lil research about any info u come across on d Internet before swallowing hook line and sinker. If u actually know ur scriptures very well U'll know to shut ur mouth and seek personal redemption. Ur likes jus kips embarrassing other Christians and d rest of d world with ur paranoia.

3 Likes

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by bwideity: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: Lol! You religious people are really funny. You don't know how connected the world is? You don't know what was put in the polio, measles and all Vaccines you took when you were a child? You don't know the world literary depend on the internet and it is used as some sort of identification? You don't know what sublunary/obscure messages that is being passed through the musics and movies you watch? You don't know what's in your everyday technology? You are waiting for a beast to suddenly appear and start marking people forehead... Lol! grin. You don't know you have already been marked? If you truly want to lived by your religious principles you should run to the bush unclad, abandoned your work, wealth, everything and try surviving alone.

Half education is doing lots of damage, read more to know more.

1 Like

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by Idrismusty97(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
cirmuell: is that why you notherners reject vaccination of your kids? how old is the internet? undecided and what identification are you referring to? by who? undecided
Religious and illetrates northerners rejected vaccination. Just like how millions of Christians are dying because they would rather go to church than the hospital. Religious people are the ones drawing the world backwards with their fairytales. What i am trying to elaborate is that some hypocrites don't know they have already been marked in one way or the other. The world is moving fast, if you want to be carried along then you have to drop your religious doctrines. According to those doctrines everything is evil even education. If you want to save yourself from your so called rapture then become an illiterate and knock yourself back to stone age! As for the internet identification stuff, Google is always there for you. Help yourself out.

5 Likes

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
eunisam: na u sabi.read my signature
LWTMBCGHBFBFgringringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by Idrismusty97(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
dazzlingbeau: grin forgive them for they know not what they say. Ignorance and stupidity is really a disease. I will be the first person to get the so called mark of the beast. grin(
Don't mind them. When the time comes there would be stampede worst than the recent Nigeria immigration brouhaha. Everyone would be scrambling to get that chip especially when it is the only option left to access your Bank accounts or to get Jobs grin.

2 Likes

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by gebest: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
at last world wan end, baba God abeg no forget me.

2 Likes

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by dazzlingbeau(f): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Very ironic cry
bwideity:

Half education is doing lots of damage, read more to know more.

3 Likes

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by cirmuell(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: Religious and illetrates northerners rejected vaccination. Just like how millions of Christians are dying because they would rather go to church than the hospital. Religious people are the ones drawing the world backwards with their fairytales. What i am trying to elaborate is that some hypocrites don't know they have already been marked in one way or the other. The world is moving fast, if you want to be carried along then you have to drop your religious doctrines. According to those doctrines everything is evil even education. If you want to save yourself from your so called rapture then become an illiterate and knock yourself back to stone age! As for the internet identification stuff, Google is always there for you. Help yourself out.
i no google anything lol, I'll like you to explain what you meant by that. you can't just come here to spew stuffs and expect ewerybody to eat it hook, sink & line, I want you to explain to the thread how they being marked via internet & by who?

& the bolded is very wrong, the people that go to miracle houses are those that have either run out of options or those that never had money to get proper medical carecin the first place.

1 Like

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by Lucasbalo(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
Koolmexxi: Why do some of us still enjoy to exhibit our ignorance and gullibility to d rest of d world OP let me ask u jus a few questions....

Gbam. Am an American and I am not worried about anyone putting a chip on me. I already have a chip in my passport and that's all good.

1 Like

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
What are u saying??
"666" isn't gonna be forced on anyone...you av a choice
Idrismusty97: I suggests you all smash your phone on the wall immediately! Similar chips is already imbedded in your phones that track your locations, browsing history, listened to people near you etc. The internet is even evil....Log out now!!! Hurry up!!! And don't come back again. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by Idrismusty97(m): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
cirmuell: i no google anything lol, I'll like you to explain what you meant by that. you can't just come here to spew stuffs and expect ewerybody to eat it hook, sink & line, I want you to explain to the thread how they being marked via internet & by who?

& the bolded is very wrong, the people that go to miracle houses are those that have either run out of options or those that never had money to get proper medical carecin the first place.
And you want me to have headache while trying to explain things like that to dunderheads that can't believed anything unless it is written in their foreign holy books? undecided Sorry i can't go through that stress again, i have done that several times in the past. If you think you can proof me wrong then go ahead undecided

1 Like

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by SporaD8: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
pheew! Finally finally.

1 Like

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by cirmuell(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: And you want me to have headache while trying to explain things like that to dunderheads that can't believed anything unless it is written in their foreign holy books? undecided Sorry i can't go through that stress again, i have done that several times in the past. If you think you can proof me wrong then go ahead undecided
bro, you don't have any right to call anybody dunderheads, they have the right to their opinion and whatever they chose to believe in. It's left for you to explain yourself or move on without any form of offence.

what's there to proof wrong if you can't even explain yourself.

1 Like

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by onyfrank: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Who formed d phone? What has chip to do with human flesh? Wicked world! Y can't they make a chip that wil make d dead rise again, the chip that wil enrich evrybdy to b billoniares, the chip that wil stop evry wars and destroy all d guns and bombs.?

2 Likes

Re: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 by Idrismusty97(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
cirmuell: bro, you don't have any right to call anybody dunderheads, they have the right to their opinion and whatever they chose to believe in. It's left for you to explain yourself or move on without any form of offence.

what's there to proof wrong if you can't even explain yourself.
Someone who can't even conduct research for himself isn't a dunderhead? What more explanation do you need other than what is written there? Do you want me to start writing a story book for you? The internet is used to carried out surveillance and identification of billions of people, simple! If you want any further explanation go to www.google.com and save yourself from ignorance. I am not speaking to a lame man, if you can open Nairaland you can do same for Google.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. / Differences Between Son Of Politicians And Son Of Voters(picture) / Different Faces Of Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.