Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Apapa's TRAFFIC - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Apapa's TRAFFIC (23471 Views)

SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) / Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) / Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by winiwini: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
one of the reason why i have to leave lagos.....
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by Braggante(m): 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
Forget politics. To hell with PDP or APC or whatever. This is Nigeria and what we deserve, no matter who brings it. Is Fashola blind? Is GEJ deaf? How long have we been talking about this same road for years and yet nothing has been done. Please people rather than abusing each other and choosing parties like football fans, we should all speak with one voice and condemn what ought to be condemned. Enough of suffering and smiling. Nothing will change unless we want it to. These rich politicians don't care about us

3 Likes

Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by smartigo: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
I was in the traffic last week. It was terrible. Don't think i want to go there this month.
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by spartanian(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
trekking home from Apapa yesterday evening. ..Eko baje

Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
vascey: Lagos!!!

I hear.

Its our own.

I don't see me living in Lagos for even N1m per month salary.
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by Timothy3113(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
Na so d traffic also be for ilorin, from sawmill to gari alimi. D journey of 3 mintes u go spend 30min. When fashola dey expand road ppl dey tak say , na road apc dey do, if he no do road dat time na only God sabi wetin go hapen.
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by disloman(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
alaoeri: Op trekking is an option grin
Seems u r one of my partners in trekking.We trekked from Ijora to burma road.Guy!come c sleep 4 office.
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by disloman(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
dridowu: Dat traffic is bad, was affected by the traffic ds morni despite the fact that am not enroute to apapa, just from idumota to ijora olopa took me like 30minutes due to the long traffic from ijora to apapa.
Ehya!sorry.That's what we av bn xperiencing 4 d past 2weeks.Same traffic occurred last week friday.
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by disloman(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
jnrbayano: A complete abysmal sight!!

Seeing this, tell me, who needs a car? undecided
Those who come with their cars regret coming to office 2day.Was also affected financially if u knw what I mean.
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by jnrbayano(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
disloman: Those who come with their cars regret coming to office 2day.Was also affected financially if u knw what I mean.

I can imagine
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by internetpo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
I saw hell on this road yesterday when I went visiting a client.
problem of that road was compounded by the Tankers and construction work on the road. Guess it will abate soon as Fash has visited and Julius Berger working harder.
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by Graphene(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
one answer: sell your car and buy bicycle.
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by omakay(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
Question 1: Who owns the trucks parked WRONGLY along the road? (A)Federal Goverment. (B)Private Citizens.

Answer : (B) Private Citizens.

Question 2: Are those PRIVATE CITIZENS here on this thread complaining with us on what their actions have caused? (A) Yes (B) No

Answer : (B) No

The owners of these trucks are chilling somewhere telling their friends and associates how God has being good to them while the source of their wealth causes untold hardship and damage to their fellow citizens on a daily basis.

The Apapa scenerio is an instance of how wicked we can be as Nigerians even to ourselves. Or is our conscience not enough tool to let us know when we do RIGHT or WRONG.

1 Like

Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by bola555(f): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
traffic along liverpool(Apapa) yesterday evening

1 Like

Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Thank God I've been transferred to Ikeja....ah, Apapa!...wetin go make me visit una again...the last time i went from CMS, my vehicle had to pass via the rail...bye bye to that horrendous traffic.
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by nikkyshyne(f): 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Thnk God I have no business at Apapa at the moment.
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
coded01:

Please leave us with our traffic jare! angry

At least we are not complaining! ---- E easy to wake up 4am to reach one's destination by 8am & return by 10pm... grin tongue grin

Governor Fashola is working... grin tongue grin ---- The Best Performing Governor in Nigeria... cool

grin grin...That's the spirit .

1 Like

Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by coded01: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
glitest:

grin grin...That's the spirit .

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
coded01:

grin grin grin

SMDH grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by coded01: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
glitest:

SMDH grin grin

Unfortunately, its the way of life for Lagosians... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
coded01:

Unfortunately, its the way of life for Lagosians... embarassed

There's traffic in every country....The problem with Nigeria's, Is the damn heat. grin grin
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by coded01: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
glitest:

There's traffic in every country.... The problem with Nigeria's, Is the damn heat. grin grin

I know what you mean but we Lagosians know and feel what traffic really is all about... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
coded01:

I know what you mean but we Lagosians know and feel what traffic really is all about... embarassed

Maybe I haven't experienced real traffic in Lagos then.
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by coded01: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
glitest:

Maybe I haven't experienced real traffic in Lagos then.

Babe you don't want to! shocked embarassed

1 Like

Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by coalcoal1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
two Fridays ago, I was on my way to visit my parents who stay at Amuwo Odofin, mile 2. I had just come from Ibadan and wanted to pay them a surprise visit after my business meeting.
I left Gbagada by 8pm going I'll get to my parent's place like 8:30pm. I met mad traffic all the way from Ijesha to Mile 2. I finally got to my destination by midnight. I never knew the traffic situation had gone so bad.
something has to be done about this road ASAP
Apapa is just too horrible. my experience there a week ago is a story for another day
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by Ehimax(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
my legs almost went on flames after trekking from apapa airways bus stop to ijora plus d one I trekked in d morning from Anthony to almost yaba wen soldiers dey display madness this Lagos na wa
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by iliasaa(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
dridowu: Dat traffic is bad, was affected by the traffic ds morni despite the fact that am not enroute to apapa, just from idumota to ijora olopa took me like 30minutes due to the long traffic from ijora to apapa.
I had to treck from ijora olopa to idumota
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by Xadore: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
It saddens me really,everytime I leave for work every morning from Apapa to the island,coming back na 1 way all through,livepool road na no go area,the small filling of the liverpool roads,touts would go and dig it,so cars can fall and use that as ameans to make money.This has gotten out of hand please some one should come to our rescue it's sooo bad sad cry
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by slogozer(m): 1:00am On Jul 05, 2014
MillionDollars:
yh, i 'was' bringin a point in respect to 'our' inactive govt!

You seem to have duplicate life. We don't need you bringing a point that can give ideas to killers.
Try and think out how to make your million dollars without the thought of bloodshed getting in.
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by Walphem(m): 1:50am On Jul 05, 2014
My bro this one new to Lagos: I ve been plying apap for some years now and u do see traffic that we always complain about, but in this pass two weeks before leaving home am always frowning. .1hr journey (on a normal traffic day) turns to 8hrs in this new era of traffic
coded01: grin grin grin

Frontpage things.... grin --- Note! Its nothing new in Lagos... grin tongue grin

Make i go put on my camera for my phone snap my mushin area jeje! grin tongue grin ---- No long tin... tongue grin
Re: Apapa's TRAFFIC by Walphem(m): 1:56am On Jul 05, 2014
Traffic in apapa isn't just gory, the roads are terrible! You will be saying ur last prayers whenever you are approaching a trailer or tanker. ..praying it doesn't fall off ot your car don't get stuck up in the 'drainage' called pothole on express. Please Govt come to out AID

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Did You Buy Fuel This Morning? / Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner / 11 Most Used Car Brands In Africa – Autojosh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.