Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) (4246 Views)

See Presidency Response To The #nigeriansarenotcriminals Interview By Buhari / Okorocha Embarks On Economic Mission To Vietnam And Other Asian Countries - PICS / The Story Behind The Asian Tigers (Nigeria Take Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by acidtalk: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2014
Asian Interviewer: "Can you address their concerns Mr.Chang?"

MR. CHANG: "The concerns of Black people? Yes I can. The fact is, that we all live under a system of White Supremacy. We Asian people look back at our long history of conflict with the European. We observe their strategies and develop our own, in response and in kind. There is no need for loud mass movements on our part, because we intend to overtake them in time, through action and personal sacrifice".

Asian INTERVIEWER: "And the Black man?"

MR. CHANG: "He does not count into our situation. He is simply here. We do not hate the Black man. We just love the Asian man most. Real love--not cliche. We want to see Asian man happy, so we employ him. We eat together. We spend time with each other. We want his kids to be educated, so we invest in our own schools that offer our children the technical abilities to change the world's power structure in our favor. We want to see the Asian man safe, so we purchase and organize our own communities. We want him to remain Asian, so we reduce the outside influence of others ideologies and cultures. While he fought to sniff behind the White man, the Black man has had the opportunity and every right in the world to do the same, but he chooses to indict people like me for not hiring him over my own brothers. For me to do this would be foolish and that would not be Asian love. In contrast, the Black man will fight for the right to be up under everyone else other than other Black people who he should feel the most love for. If our indifference to their situation make us racist, then what would you call the Black man's indifference to his own situation?"

1 Like

Re: The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by Afam4eva(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2014
I saw this interview somewhere and was gonna post it but i forgot. The Asian guy made some very valid points. Our biggest problem in Africa and in Nigeria especially is the lack of love among ourselves. It's our selfishness that's our greatest undoing.
Re: The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by acidtalk: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2014
Afam4eva: I saw this interview somewhere and was gonna post it but i forgot. The Asian guy made some very valid points. Our biggest problem in Africa and in Nigeria especially is the lack of love among ourselves. It's our selfishness that's our greatest undoing.

Adam, those are not "some" valid points. Those are 100% CORRECT VALID points.

Black man is the biggest enemy of the fellow man man.

Africa keep going backwards while the other continents are forging ahead.

1 Like

Re: The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by ggrin(f): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2014
There's sense in nonsense
Re: The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by acidtalk: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2014
ggrin: There's sense in nonsense

Unfortunately, the Asian guy made 101% sense.
Re: The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by MisterLongman(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
ggrin: There's sense in nonsense
You must be sarcastic....... Going through the politics section of this forum is enough proof of the points he stated...... Blacks hating on each other because of ethnic differences, they call it tribalism but if a white man is involved they start screaming racism as if there's any difference between the two....... Just like Tuface said in his song " MAN IS SO UNKIND TO MANKIND"
Re: The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by tandj: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Yes,he is so correct.
The hatred is engulfing.
Nairaland is a typical example.
Re: The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by acidtalk: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
MisterLongman: You must be sarcastic....... Going through the politics section of this forum is enough proof of the points he stated...... Blacks hating on each other because of ethnic differences, they call it tribalism but if a white man is involved they start screaming racism as if there's any difference between the two....... Just like Tuface said in his song " MAN IS SO UNKIND TO MANKIND"

Africans are the BIGGEST RACIST on Earth. You see an Ibo man imbibe the hatred of Yorubas into the heart and mind of his 2years old child. That child grows to detest every other tribe (even his fellow ibo who is not from his state/village). See the way an Ibo detest a fellow obo in the name if "Osu". Same hatred amongst the Hausas, Yorubas, Ibibios, Efiks, Fulanis and the entire black race.
Re: The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by acidtalk: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
A black man prefers a foreigner to be his boss instead of a fellow black man.
Re: The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by madamoringo(f): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
acidtalk:

Africans are the BIGGEST RACIST on Earth. You see an Ibo man imbibe the hatred of Yorubas into the heart and mind of his 2years old child. That child grows to detest every other tribe (even his fellow ibo who is not from his state/village). See the way an Ibo detest a fellow obo in the name if "Osu". Same hatred amongst the Hausas, Yorubas, Ibibios, Efiks, Fulanis and the entire black race.

You are right to a degree but ibos take the CAKE, they are the most hateful and vilest creatures on this planet. Note how Ibos are ALWAYS ON EVERY THREAD THAT HAS TO DO WITH LAGOS, OSUN, OYO, EKITI, ONDO, OGUN AND YORUBALAND to spew hate and elicit generational curses on themselves and their children by so doing. Watch any thread that has Tinubu, Aregbesola, Ajimobi, the eminent Chief Awolowo, Akintola, etc; the ibos are over it like they have no fathers or mothers! They are not there to edify but to heap curses on themselves and on their children! There is a thread now about Tinubu, who probably took a long term loan from a bank to finance a new company CONSAT to compete with DSTV and provide Nigerians more choices, and hopefully develop new 100% Nigerian content and programs to project to other parts of the world, so that we will not just be ordinary consumers forever. DSTV currently make billions of naira every year and repatriate 100% of the profit while killing Nigerians mostly Ibos who are doing drugs everyday, an average of 45 murders occur in SA everyday! Well, guess who is crying the loudest on these developments? It is the ibo posters on this forum, the ibo posters in Nigeria and outside.

Tinubu has been out of government for 8 years, Yoruba leaders have no interest in ruling or living in Iboland, we have no need for ibo taxes, yet Ibos cry the most! You know why? Because they see every move of the Yoruba as strategic and leaving them farther behind, so they muddy the waters with lies. Some phoolish Yorubas like Alh Harem and NewNigeriaMind even believe them and join their bandwagon. Meanwhile Ibos cannot stay away from the same Yorubaland they covet with their lives and yet claim to hate. Ojukwu bought properties in Yorubaland, also his fathers, also Kalu, every ibo sees Yorubaland as their nearest London and New York! Yet no Yoruba, poor, average, rich or celebrity will ever buy a land in any part of Iboland, even if it is made of gold. We do not want to live there, we do not care about their threads or suffering which they enjoy under PDP, but Ibos want PDP in the SW so that they can regress our lands like they have done with Iboland. Since Tinubu and his lieutenants refuse to make Yorubaland a backward enclave, this is why Ibos are mad all the time to hear of our progress. They instil envy and hate into their babies, who grow up with nothing but hatred in between their ears. Well, let the Asian man replace black with Ibo in this interview.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by Bigcake: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tell that to the NFF who always prefer a foreign white abi na pink skinned dude to manage or damage our national teams.
Re: The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by NewNigeriaMind: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
madam_oringo:

You are right to a degree but ibos take the CAKE, they are the most hateful and vilest creatures on this planet. Note how Ibos are ALWAYS ON EVERY THREAD THAT HAS TO DO WITH LAGOS, OSUN, OYO, EKITI, ONDO, OGUN AND YORUBALAND to spew hate and elicit generational curses on themselves and their children by so doing. Watch any thread that has Tinubu, Aregbesola, Ajimobi, the eminent Chief Awolowo, Akintola, etc; the ibos are over it like they have no fathers or mothers! They are not there to edify but to heap curses on themselves and on their children! There is a thread now about Tinubu, who probably took a long term loan from a bank to finance a new company CONSAT to compete with DSTV and provide Nigerians more choices, and hopefully develop new 100% Nigerian content and programs to project to other parts of the world, so that we will not just be ordinary consumers forever. DSTV currently make billions of naira every year and repatriate 100% of the profit while killing Nigerians mostly Ibos who are doing drugs everyday, an average of 45 murders occur in SA everyday! Well, guess who is crying the loudest on these developments? It is the ibo posters on this forum, the ibo posters in Nigeria and outside.

Tinubu has been out of government for 8 years, Yoruba leaders have no interest in ruling or living in Iboland, we have no need for ibo taxes, yet Ibos cry the most! You know why? Because they see every move of the Yoruba as strategic and leaving them farther behind, so they muddy the waters with lies. Some phoolish Yorubas like Alh Harem and NewNigeriaMind even believe them and join their bandwagon. Meanwhile Ibos cannot stay away from the same Yorubaland they covet with their lives and yet claim to hate. Ojukwu bought properties in Yorubaland, also his fathers, also Kalu, every ibo sees Yorubaland as their nearest London and New York! Yet no Yoruba, poor, average, rich or celebrity will ever buy a land in any part of Iboland, even if it is made of gold. We do not want to live there, we do not care about their threads or suffering which they enjoy under PDP, but Ibos want PDP in the SW so that they can regress our lands like they have done with Iboland. Since Tinubu and his lieutenants refuse to make Yorubaland a backward enclave, this is why Ibos are mad all the time to hear of our progress. They instil envy and hate into their babies, who grow up with nothing but hatred in between their ears. Well, let the Asian man replace black with Ibo in this interview.

MY BROTHER FIRST OF ALL KNOW THIS: OMO YORUBA PON BELE NI MI, MI O KI N SE OMO ALE TI O FI OWO OSI JUWE BABA E, OMO IJESA TI O KAWE TO MO OWUN TI O SE NI MI.

NOW NOTE THIS, I AM NOT SWERVED BY THE RANTS OF HATERS FROM THE EAST. GOD BEAR ME WITNESS I HAVE NEVER COMMENTED ON ANY NON SOUTH WEST THREAD ON THIS FORUM BUT LIKE YOU SAID, ANYTHING SOUTH WEST ATTRACTS THE ATTENTIONS OF THESE MORONIC FOOLS FROM THE EAST. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT, PEOPLE WILL TALK ABOUT YOU ONLY WHEN YOU ARE GREAT. GOD KNOWS IF THESE IGBO PEOPLE DONT WORRY ABOUT YORUBA MAN IN A DAY THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FUNCTION.

AS SUCH, I AM NOT FOOLED BY THEIR RANTS.
Re: The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by acidtalk: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Bigcake: Tell that to the NFF who always prefer a foreign white abi na pink skinned dude to manage or damage our national teams.

From Dangote, Otefola, Adenuga, Otudeko, Jimoh Ibrahim all entrust their businesses in the hands of expatriates because in their own words "The expatriates are more trustworthy, hardworking, and competent that the black man"
Re: The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by lebesgue(m): 6:02am On Dec 17, 2014
Bump
Re: The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by stanech: 6:45am On Dec 17, 2014
this thread was about addressing the foolishness of the black race and before you say jack a foolish black man has turned it into an igbo bashing topic

is this not what the asian was trying to tell us
this is why no black country will ever make progress the hatred among us is alarming

the stupid guy who quickly blamed the igbos for the problem of the whole black race just simply confirmd the asian position about the black race i bet if he reads this thread he will just laugh at your stupidity.

foolish black people i hate you all
Re: The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by arantess: 6:47am On Dec 17, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

MY BROTHER FIRST OF ALL KNOW THIS: OMO YORUBA PON BELE NI MI, MI O KI N SE OMO ALE TI O FI OWO OSI JUWE BABA E, OMO IJESA TI O KAWE TO MO OWUN TI O SE NI MI.

NOW NOTE THIS, I AM NOT SWERVED BY THE RANTS OF HATERS FROM THE EAST. GOD BEAR ME WITNESS I HAVE NEVER COMMENTED ON ANY NON SOUTH WEST THREAD ON THIS FORUM BUT LIKE YOU SAID, ANYTHING SOUTH WEST ATTRACTS THE ATTENTIONS OF THESE MORONIC FOOLS FROM THE EAST. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT, PEOPLE WILL TALK ABOUT YOU ONLY WHEN YOU ARE GREAT. GOD KNOWS IF THESE IGBO PEOPLE DONT WORRY ABOUT YORUBA MAN IN A DAY THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FUNCTION.

AS SUCH, I AM NOT FOOLED BY THEIR RANTS.

it's racists like you and the other poster the Asian man was talking about....see as u dey vex for nothing, I can feel ur hatred from here as I type....sorry for una
Re: The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 17, 2014
whoever that chinese dude is make them give am award. The govt should be ashamed
Re: The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2014
I thought this thread was about the black race generally!
The best thing for us is just to go our separate ways, maybe we'll learn to appreciate our neighbors from a distance. It's obvious we can't just tolerate each other.

1 Like

Re: The Black Man Mentality (interview By AN Asian) by Blackvampire(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2014
So igbos are the problems of the black race right lol..na wa the igbo hate is real

(1) (Reply)

Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo, Is Because Western Nigeria Is Not Part Of Nigeria / Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics / See The Youngest First Lady And The Governor Whom She Got Married To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.