Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (482471 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:07am On Aug 28, 2014
Please, for those asking for the content of my ebook,

there are 15 products there in the book. Here are the products in the ebook:

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard

3. Medicated soap/non medicated

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)

9. Germicide (izal formula)

10. Bleach (stain remover)

11. Liquid air freshener

12. Paint (only white and coated type)

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

15. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

I'm currently giving it out at a bonus price of just 1,500 naira to all my followers.

For mode of payment, kindly send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2014
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining

us on this thread, so far, we've

learnt how to produce: liquid

detergent, germicide(izal

formula), antiseptic (dettol

formula), Balm (aboniki

formula), condensed milk, scouring powder and toothpaste.

Do check:

Page 0 ........................Liquid

detergent

Page 1 and 4................Germicide

Page 2.........................Antiseptic

Page 4- 5.....................Balm

Page 6..........................images of

products

Page 7---------condensed milk

Page 10 - 11..................Scouring Powder

Page 12-13--------------toothpaste

Please, do take your time to

peruse through the pages

before the questions.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2014
TOOTHPASTE FORMULA 2

- Sodium bicarbonate---- 1 spoon

-Salt------------------------1 spoon

- Calcium carbonate-------------3 spoons

- Hydrogen peroxide-----------4 spoons

- Mint (to taste)----------------to taste

PROCEDURE:

1. Pour out the bicarbonate in an open- clean bowl

2. Add the calcium to it

3. Add the salt

4. Add the peroxide and mix into paste

5. Add the mint (flavour)and stir properly.

Finally, package for use.

Strongbest.

Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2014
Please, if you have or know anybody with sore mouth and gum problem, be nice and let them have this recipe. I bet you, the person will spend no more trying to find cure.

Freely were you given, freely shall you give please!

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
Strongbest thanks for this....yuh are wonderful...*thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Cutekemitola: Strongbest thanks for this....yuh are wonderful...*thumbs up*

My pleasure ma'am, I really appreciate.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Alright, still on the uses of bicarbonate, I want to believe we already have enough of toothpaste formula. Let's move to learning something else with our bicarbonate.

How to get rid of body odour.

Stay tuned.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Praise5: 5:49am On Aug 29, 2014
Thanks a million sir, you're a blessing. Pls I want to get your eBook but have a few questions: is it well-detailed like the seminar, pictures of materials including packaging ideas and maybe price? Infact I just want to be assured its as good as the online seminar where you tutor step by step. Once again, thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2014
Praise5: Thanks a million sir, you're a blessing. Pls I want to get your eBook but have a few questions: is it well-detailed like the seminar, pictures of materials including packaging ideas and maybe price? Infact I just want to be assured its as good as the online seminar where you tutor step by step. Once again, thanks.

Heyllo Ma'am, my sincere appreciation and amen to your prayers.

To your questions, yes my ebook is well detailed it's written to help anyone, anywhere learn everything it.

No, there are no pictures like the ongoing online seminar, reason being that, the pictures sent during the online training are intentionally taken by me during my productions.

Once again, yes it's well detailed. You also have my numbers there and you can always call during any of your productions for assistance, should there ever need be.

Lastly, you may also want to hear the testimonies of those who already got theirs here. Please, feel free to throw it open.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Praise5: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2014
Strongbest:

Heyllo Ma'am, my sincere appreciation and amen to your prayers.

To your questions, yes my ebook is well detailed it's written to help anyone, anywhere learn everything it.

No, there are no pictures like the ongoing online seminar, reason being that, the pictures sent during the online training are intentionally taken by me during my productions.

Once again, yes it's well detailed. You also have my numbers there and you can always call during any of your productions for assistance, should there ever need be.

Lastly, you may also want to hear the testimonies of those who already got theirs here. Please, feel free to throw it open.

Thanks.
Alright, will make payment on Monday and will always ask questions where confused. I already sent you mail requesting ur acct number and you've replied.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hi strongbest, u are awesome with how u are touching lives. Pls u said something in one of our previous page, about BICARBONATE effect, side effect when u get to toothpaste. Pls sir we would like to know any side effect(if any) and pls if i want to prepare a herbal toothpaste what will i need to add from our 2 formula(recipes)
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lest i forget, pls sir ingredient dat where used for this toothpaste recipes what are there function and effect end user, becos somebody on dis thread talked about dis chemicals containing CARCINOGENIC stuff.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Praise5: Alright, will make payment on Monday and will always ask questions where confused. I already sent you mail requesting ur acct number and you've replied.

Noted Ma'am.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Juliana7: Hi strongbest, u are awesome with how u are touching lives. Pls u said something in one of our previous page, about BICARBONATE effect, side effect when u get to toothpaste. Pls sir we would like to know any side effect(if any) and pls if i want to prepare a herbal toothpaste what will i need to add from our 2 formula(recipes)

Heyllo Ma'am, yes I did, thanks for reminding me.

I will still do that. It's really nothing much to worry about.

Herbal toothpaste, I can't guarantee you of the recipe ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Juliana7: Lest i forget, pls sir ingredient dat where used for this toothpaste recipes what are there function and effect end user, becos somebody on dis thread talked about dis chemicals containing CARCINOGENIC stuff.

Heyllo Ma, the reason for these homemade toothpaste recipes is to help us avoid the constant use of the commercial toothpaste which contain such chemicals.

Our recipes do not contain such Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2014
Hurray! It's Saturday, I will be all yours today (hopefully). Feel free to keep your questions coming.

We should do a lot today.

Stay tuned.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
EFFECT OF TOO MUCH BICARBONATE

I promised to talk about the effect of Sodium bicarbonate in our toothpaste. Alright, let's go this way.

There's this thin covering part of the tooth called the enamel. It's said to be the hardest tissue in the human body.

The tooth enamel covers the teeth,let me say the outer part of our teeth that is actually visible to us, is the enamel. The enamel protects the tooth from being easily harmed when we chew or bite things. This enamel can't easily be damaged because it's very strong but once destroyed it can't be repaired. Unlike the other tissues of the body that are capable of reproducing, the enamel can't reproduce or grow once destroyed (according to dentist).

Let me quickly state somethings that can easily damage the enamel. Things such as:

- consumption of soft drinks high in citric and phosphoric acid

-coffee stain

- cigrattes

-cola etc.
These things cause damages to our teeth over the time.
The above can be easily cleansed using bicarbonate because of it's high cleansing ability or property, but constant use of it, can clean off the enamel it's self. That's the major disadvantage of constant use of bicarbonate.

Now, you notice our recipes do not wholly contain bicarbonate, which means, to some extend it hasn't really been over used. You may decide to alternate the recipes, reducing the bicarbonate and increasing the other ingredients.

More also, for teeth whitening, you may try to achieve that by taking advantage of your bicarbonate since it's just a short time thing. As in, use for a short time to have that shiny teeth you have been craving for.

Another thing to also note about our recipes.

-The sodium bicarbonate: serves as tooth whitening agent

-calcium: helps polish the teeth, removes stains and cleanse the teeth in a more gentler or milder manner

-hydrogen peroxide: it's a very strong tooth whitening agent also with more functions. E.g it helps heal wound or sore in the mouth.

-Coconut oil: serves as an anti-bacteria in the paste.

-Salt : enhancing the cleansing ability of the paste and also helps cure some mouth infections.

I think this writing is getting too long already! Let me just stop here.

You can ask question in any area you feel is not covered yet then I will answer.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
I will be talking about handling mouth odour and body odour, and how to remove body odour from clothes later today.

So, just stay tuned.

Meanwhile, feel free to keep your questions coming.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls is baking powder d dsame as bicarbonate
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
britnex: Pls is baking powder d dsame as bicarbonate

Heyllo Ma'am, no, baking powder is not the same as sodium bicarbonate (baking soda).

Though in baking, they perform the same function but in reaction or in productions, they have different reactions with other materials. In summary, they can't be substituted for each other in most cases.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls sir, d end product of dis recipe is it d "powder" form or d normal commercial type which is somehow "liquid". Secondly, since u are not gonna talk about herbal, pls what is d essence/function or effect of adding herbal stuff in toothpaste
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Angelstartups(f): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
@strongbest, great thread.
Join angelstartups.com.ng as a top entrepreneur and connect with a genuine investor to take you to the next level. You will impact thousands more lives.
Kudos.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Juliana7: Pls sir, d end product of dis recipe is it d "powder" form or d normal commercial type which is somehow "liquid". Secondly, since u are not gonna talk about herbal, pls what is d essence/function or effect of adding herbal stuff in toothpaste

Heyllo Ma'am, thanks for your questions. Firstly, the end product is going to be in paste form, just like your commercial toothpaste. The difference here is, we are trying to avoid the use of some chemicals which are kind of harmful to our health at the long run. You may also choose to make yours in powder form though, if you choose to.

The main essence of herbs or herbal ingredients in toothpaste is to help fight against bacteria and prevent gum diseases 'naturally'. But the fact is that, only few of these so called herbal toothpaste actually contain the natural herbs or traditional ones. So, the essence in this case has been defeated.

Hope I put it well enough though.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Angelstartups: @strongbest, great thread.
Join angelstartups.com.ng as a top entrepreneur and connect with a genuine investor to take you to the next level. You will impact thousands more lives.
Kudos.

Thanks a lot Ma'am. I appreciate your comment and suggestion.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Alright, let me talk a little about body odour in clothes.

Something is that, you never would understand what is some sort of worry and disturbance to some people, until they open up to you.

After sharing a tip on how to get rid of body odour in a very simple way during one of my seminars, I have been receiving mails appreciating the fact that I talked about it. One particular case really got me thinking. It's amazing what can be some people's nightmare.

Well, tonight, I wish to share with us the simple way to get rid of body odour from clothes.

I mean, you usually notice your clothes smell really bad during the day at work (anywhere)or after a long day, any one close could perceive the odour. Don't worry, an end has come to that today. Stay tuned.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Thanks u sir, for ur swift response, pls sir will it be safe to say dat d recipes u gave can fight bacteria and prevent tooth gum problem. Becos ur explanation on der functionality is more on curing like tooth gum problem(pls sir correct me if i'm wrong). U know as d saying goes prevention is better/cheaper than cure. So, sir which ingredient dat is harmless can do dis for US
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
There are many causes of a bad smell in clothes but what ever the case or the cause, this simple tip would help take care of it.

Here we are going to be using our powerful and all purpose sodium bicarbonate.

Tips:

1. get a handful baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), pour into a little water. Like:

-3 spoons of baking soda into two tin milk cups of water. Shake vigorously to allow it dissolve into the water. You can use a bottle water for this (pour water into the container, add the bicarbonate, cover it and shake it).

2. Get a hundred naira (100 naira) production perfume(I would recommend marina spot) from the chemical shop and pour it into the content, shake very well together. Viola, your 'medicine' is ready for use. Lols.

You can pour the content into a spraying bottle to help you spray easily.

Spray this on your clothes especially on the part that smells more badly.

Stay tuned for more tips.

Strongbest.

Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Alright, let's continue with our lesson on how to get rid of bad smell (odour) from clothes today.

Meanwhile, let me say: happy Sunday to us all. Wishing us a blissful week.

I will be right back to continue. Please, stay tuned.

Strongbest

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Juliana7: Thanks u sir, for ur swift response, pls sir will it be safe to say dat d recipes u gave can fight bacteria and prevent tooth gum problem. Becos ur explanation on der functionality is more on curing like tooth gum problem(pls sir correct me if i'm wrong). U know as d saying goes prevention is better/cheaper than cure. So, sir which ingredient dat is harmless can do dis for US

Heyllo Ma'am, sorry I didn't get to see this on time. Just getting to see it now.

Yes ma.. The recipes would surely prevent such occurrence. That's to say, the recipes can prevent and cure such problems.

I don't seem to get your last question.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Okay, we continue from where we stopped.

Getting ride of bad odour from clothes 2

If the clothes have to be washed, use this simple tip:

1.Get 6 spoons of Sodium bicarbonate and pour it into 1-2 litre(s) of water, stir to let it dissolve in the water.

2. Deep in the clothe(smelling clothe) and allow to sit for some minutes, rinse and allow to dry under the sun.

But if the clothe is dirty and needs to be washed, simply add any of your favourite detergent and wash, then rinse in another sodium bicarbonate solution, squeeze and dry.

2. For dirty and really stinking clothes, especially towels and any fabric of sort. Warm up or boil the water, soak the material and allow to sit or cool to enable you wash properly.

For any Laundry man in the house, could give you some tips.

You can ask any question now.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by udemzyudex(m): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
I really appreciate all what you have been doing here... God bless you.

I want to ask a question,its base on marketing.
For the production of liquid soap,apart from selling it at home and selling at wholesale price to those operating a resturant or bar,who are my potential buyers?

Furthermore, have seen morning fresh liquid soap. I like their plastic,can i get something like that from the chemical shop or source for it where they produce the bottle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.