Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (480251 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2014
Pls sir, are u saying dat if i want to make commercial production, i would still go through dis process or dat commercial producers go through dis curing stuff also( waiting for days before deir product will be ready for end users)
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2014
Essence Of Soap Curing:

Can a soap that's still in the process of curing cause any problem to your body if used? I know that's the question on your mind. Well, the anwser is No.

Why curing then?
-Curing ensures that you have a very quality soap.
- it helps the soap to be harder and so, it lasts longer.

- it makes the soap to be very mild on the skin when used.

- the soap lathers or foams more

- the real quality and value of a handmade soap comes when the soap is allowed to cure naturally.

Maybe I should share images of my bar soap with us. Before this month runs out, I'm very sure they will be some orders, so I will post pictures of my handmade soap here for you to see how lovely they look.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2014
Juliana7: Pls sir, are u saying dat if i want to make commercial production, i would still go through dis process or dat commercial producers go through dis curing stuff also( waiting for days before deir product will be ready for end users)

Heyllo Ma'am, wish you had waited for me to finish typing before anything drops in between.

All the same, let me quickly satisfy your curiosity. No, you may not have to wait. Most commercial soap do not cure, another method is being applied. If you read my last post well, you would see where I said handmade soap. That's, no machine involved or heat applied to hurry up the curing of the soap. It's a cold process.

Maybe I should let you know some secret behind some of your commercial soaps. Alright, I shall do justice to that.

please, just stay tuned.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2014
COMMERCIAL SOAP

Let's talk a little about commercial soaps. I might not be going deep though.

Why do you think a bar of soap will cost 1k (1,000 naira) plus? Have you used a soap like Olay before?

Okay, maybe it's because of what it contains right? Lols. No, not just what it contains but the process.

There are soaps and there are soaps.

Most of us might not have given attention to the effects the soap we use have on our skin.

The purpose of soap is not just clean our body but to also perform other functions such as, moisturising and the rest. Sad enough, most soaps only perform the primary, which is just cleansing the skin, no other added values.

A lot of things to talk about. I think I should just stop here and start taking your questions on bar soap.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hello sir, thanks for d info u are freely dishing out. Pls sir is it dat curing helps/enhances d moisturizing effect or there is more to it
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tbatbaby(f): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hello strongbest!pls u made mentioned of builders n enhancers in ur previous thread,i believe d formular u gave is for d builder.what other products can we add to d builder to give us d diff other types of soap(medicated,moisturising and fresh skin and d rest)?thanx!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Juliana7: Hello sir, thanks for d info u are freely dishing out. Pls sir is it dat curing helps/enhances d moisturizing effect or there is more to it

Heyllo Ma'am, the pleasure is all mine.

I talked a bit on the essence of curing. Curing is not all that determines the moisturising ability of a soap. As in, there are other factors involved or let me say the ingredients used are responsible for that.

Curing only enhances the moisturising value of the soap when those ingredients are used or added.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
tbatbaby: Hello strongbest!pls u made mentioned of builders n enhancers in ur previous thread,i believe d formular u gave is for d builder.what other products can we add to d builder to give us d diff other types of soap(medicated,moisturising and fresh skin and d rest)?thanx!

Heyllo Ma'am, yes I talked about builders and enhancers earlier in one of my posts.

I'm trying to take us step by step. The recipes I gave are just the builder, like a skeleton. We shall begin to add flesh to that as we proceed. So, no rush.

Though, that experiment will still yield (give or produce) a bar soap which can be used for anything but it has no good or standard quality.

I don't know if you get that.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
I know all of you just want to start producing quality soap. Heheheh. We just can't wait, we want it all at once isn't?

Sorry, I'm not going to do that. Go and do my experiment(assigment) first. Post your pictures to prove to me you are doing something.

I'm tired of information sellers. Copy and paste. They get it free from you and sell to the gullible ones, though I know I can't stop them.

If you are not one of them and you really want to learn, what stops you from doing the small experiment? Even if you want to start selling the information, at least, you should have practised what you want to start selling so as to defend your self.

No offence please, I'm just trying to motivate us to do something.
Smiles.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by noncy21: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2014
Good morning sir. I was able to make my soap. But I av little problem. My soap reach trace and I continue to turn it for some minutes and it start to seperate. I av to separate d liquid like water from d soap before pouring into mold. Though d the soap came out nice after saponification .. So my questions are: why did it separate and secondly,hop it wi not affect my soap from hardening and foaming? Tnx sir. I wi post my pic later

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
noncy21: Good morning sir. I was able to make my soap. But I av little problem. My soap reach trace and I continue to turn it for some minutes and it start to seperate. I av to separate d liquid like water from d soap before pouring into mold. Though d the soap came out nice after saponification .. So my questions are: why did it separate and secondly,hop it wi not affect my soap from hardening and foaming? Tnx sir. I wi post my pic later

Heyllo Sir/Ma'am, you should have stirred again to allow the water mix or blend with the oil. If you have even poured the content into the mould that way, the water would still evaporate with time, just that it might take a longer time to evaporate completely.

The soap will still foam and harden well with time, except if some of the ingredients had escaped with the water you took from the solution. All the same you are still going to have a bar soap.

Your effort is highly appreciated. I love the fact that you are ready to learn. Now, you'll see how easy lesson two looks. Bravo.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tbatbaby(f): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gud evening!pls i will like to know if baking soda,sodium carbonate,caustic soda and lye are all d same?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
tbatbaby: Gud evening!pls i will like to know if baking soda,sodium carbonate,caustic soda and lye are all d same?

Heyllo Ma'am, no they are not.

They are all different things.

But Caustic soda is the same as lye. It's also known as sodium hydroxide (NaOH).

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
smallvilletolu: RIDE ON
am ready
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
For those asking of what and what my ebook contains,

here are the products in the ebook:

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard

3. Medicated soap/non medicated

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)

9. Germicide (izal formula)

10. Bleach (stain remover)

11. Liquid air freshener

12. Paint (only white and coated type)

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

15. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

BONUSES

-Powder detergent

-Shoe polish paste

-medicated powder (dusting powder)

- gel air freshener

- anti-body odour paste

- fashion powder

Request for any one of the above bonuses when you get the ebook.

Price: 1,500 naira only.

It's the e-book version of my book. A book written by me and approved by the Ministry of Education under general study.

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
If you already have my e-book and you are not yet practising the things there, then you are cheating on your self.

I'm always here, you have my number you can always hit me up whenever you need my attention during any of your productions, I will gladly respond.

Prices of the chemicals there are very cheap and readily available in the market.

The most annoying thing would be the thought of you still buying some of these daily need products with your money when you can simply produce yours at home, with the best quality ever.

Tell me your challenges and I will show up for you.

Please, go and produce your own daily need things and buy them no more!

Strongbest.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by atuagbo: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2014
atuagbo: @Op am just passing by and felt in love with your marvelous work.
For the liquid soap where can I get the materials (market), want to start with the assignment you gave. Am base in Lagos. Thks

Thks @ OP, I was enable get the materials yesterday and practice the liquid detergent soap.

I used it washing my plates and clothes, it was nice. Want to share the sample among my potential buyers.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2014
atuagbo:

Thks @ OP, I was enable get the materials yesterday and practice the liquid detergent soap.

I used it washing my plates and clothes, it was nice. Want to share the sample among my potential buyers.

This is very nice Sir. I'm very impressed with your effort.

The colour is kind of too deep though. Don't let the colour be too deep next time, so that your liquid soap can glow.

Always dissolve the colour in water first, then add slowly to the mixture and stir till you get a very sweet colour. Bravo Sire.

Please, kindly request any product of your choice from my e-book for free.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by atuagbo: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2014
picz

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by easy2conet(f): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
@Strongbest: Good day Sir,I've sent u a mail to "goldzmyne@gmail.com" as u ask me to do. Pls Sir I need ur reply ooo! And God bless u
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
easy2conet: @Strongbest: Good day Sir,I've sent u a mail to "goldzmyne@gmail.com" as u ask me to do. Pls Sir I need ur reply ooo! And God bless u

Email received Ma. I will surely reply. And amen to your prayer!

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2014
@ strong best. The Lord wil continue to uphold u. These are my samples of my liquid soap and bar soap. Hope I can stil get d polish formula. Thank God 4 ur lif sir.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
jendor123: @ strong best. The Lord wil continue to uphold u. These are my samples of my liquid soap and bar soap. Hope I can stil get d polish formula. Thank God 4 ur lif sir.

Amen Sir. Great work. Sure, you can get the shoe polish paste formula.

Kindly request for it through: goldzmyne@gmail.com.

Bravo Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by PROFITPLUS(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
I AM INTERESTED SIR!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tbatbaby(f): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
strong best!U re too much!Thanks!Dis is my liquid soap production!

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
jendor123: @ strong best. The
Lord wil continue to uphold u.
These are my samples of my
liquid soap and bar soap. Hope I
can stil get d polish formula.
Thank God 4 ur lif sir.
Amen Sir. Great work. Sure, you can
get the shoe polish paste formula.
Kindly request for it through:
goldzmyne@gmail.com.
Bravo Sir.
Thanks. Here is my mail for the shoe olish formula: clemencyconsult@gmail.com. God bless u 4 ur contribution to dis generation.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
tbatbaby: strong best!U re too much!Thanks!Dis is my liquid soap production!

Great Ma'am. Now, we are getting it right! This is what I'm talking about.

Please, kindly request for any formula of your choice from my ebook for free. Keep it up Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
jendor123: jendor123: @ strong best. The
Lord wil continue to uphold u.
These are my samples of my
liquid soap and bar soap. Hope I
can stil get d polish formula.
Thank God 4 ur lif sir.
Amen Sir. Great work. Sure, you can
get the shoe polish paste formula.
Kindly request for it through:
goldzmyne@gmail.com.
Bravo Sir.
Thanks. Here is my mail for the shoe olish formula: clemencyconsult@gmail.com. God bless u 4 ur contribution to dis generation.

Heyllo Sir, please request for it on goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Ifyjemila(f): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2014
boogelus: i sold 2 4litres cans for 600Naira each and 2 75 cl for 100naira each 50cl@ 50 naira. So i sold 10.5 litres of soap 4 N1450. I bought d 4litre cans @ N100 each while d oda ones i got free. Cheers
pls what is the toal cost of the chemicals you bought?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Ifyjemila(f): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2014
Strongbest:

Heylloo Sir, I will let every follower of this thread have it for just 1,500 naira. You'll find my numbers there, you can always contact me during any of your productions for any assistance.

Thanks.
pls i need a copy & your phone number.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ifyjemila: pls i need a copy & your phone number.

Heyllo Ma'am, thanks for your interest in the ebook. For my phone number and other details, Kindly reach me on:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by salam12(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
tbatbaby: strong best!U re too much!Thanks!Dis is my liquid soap production!

Please where did u source your material and price.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.