Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479738 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
@oga strongbest, YES. I am here
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
osez:
I tried making soap and it was a disaster somebody help me correct my error

Ooooops! What kind of soap are you trying to make like this Sir? Liquid, powder or bar soap? undecided

All you need to do is follow the instructions and you will never go wrong.

Please, kindly state exactly what you did Sir and I will know how to correct you.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
Manweysabi:
Hi Strongbest,

Please do you have any ebook that covers how to make pink lips balm?

I'm so interested

No Sir, not at the moment. But you can order the product from us anytime.... cheesy

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
Strongbest:
ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS

In order to avoid the frequent
questions on what my ebooks
contain, I have here by typed out
the contents of all the available
ebooks as below:

Contents of the first one (1ST
EBOOK):
1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic
formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated
type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)
This goes for a bonus price of
N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)
NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo
(medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of: 2,000
naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated
powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex)
This goes for N2,000 only.

4RTH EBOOK
Contains two different formula on
liquid cold Starch Production only.
Current price is N3,000 only
(please, don't bother bargaining,
it's only for those that need it.)
How to order, simply send me an
email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:
Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
All "yes" noted. We shall be doing something new soon. Keep calm and stay tuned.

Incase you are yet to have any of our ebooks, I advise you get yours now. There are a lot you can do with them; if you have passion for production.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by osez(m): 2:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Strongbest:

Ooooops! What kind of soap are you trying to make like this Sir? Liquid, powder or bar soap? undecided

All you need to do is follow the instructions and you will never go wrong.

Please, kindly state exactly what you did Sir and I will know how to correct you.

Thanks.

bar soap
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:51am On Sep 15, 2017
osez:

bar soap

Sir, I do not know the formula you used that gave you this, but I do know very well that you are doing something very wrong. I will advise you to get my ebook on bar soap production and you won't regret it.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Manweysabi(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Strongbest:

No Sir, not at the moment. But you can order the product from us anytime.... cheesy

Thanks.

undecided
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Uchan4u(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Strongbest:
All "yes" noted. We shall be doing something new soon. Keep calm and stay tuned.

Incase you are yet to have any of our ebooks, I advise you get yours now. There are a lot you can do with them; if you have passion for production.

Thanks.

Yes
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by holyram: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2017
Please anybody in the house that is currently producing and selling bar soap, kindly tell me profit margin in producing bar soap.
I bought PKO for #400 per liter, and i use 50% oil and the rest raw material in solution was 50% . after cutting the product the calculated money was equal to exact amount retailer are selling the bar soap in my local area without any profit remain.
Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Email Option: lesson sent to your inbox, please check your mail. You can now ask your questions via the same mail that delivered your lessons.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Heylloo Miss Juliana, kindly check your mail and revert asap.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
If you are one of those who paid for any of my ebooks today, kindly check your inbox. All ebooks paid for-have been sent.

I sincerely appreciate your patronages and hope you all put the ebooks to good use.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 12:33am On Sep 22, 2017
holyram:
Please anybody in the house that is currently producing and selling bar soap, kindly tell me profit margin in producing bar soap.
I bought PKO for #400 per liter, and i use 50% oil and the rest raw material in solution was 50% . after cutting the product the calculated money was equal to exact amount retailer are selling the bar soap in my local area without any profit remain.
Thanks

na so ooo
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2017
Over and over again I have explained the concept of bar soap production and profits but I still see a lot of us don't get it.

Any business that is worth doing demands dedication and detail attention but if we keep doing otherwise, it shows it's never a serious thing to us.

I put up an ebook on bar soap production using various methods....if bar soap is what you really want to venture into getting the ebook shouldn't be a big deal I guess.

In all, if anyone is looking for a get rich quick business with no commitment then this might not be for you.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by breadplanets(f): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2017
Strongbest:
Over and over again I have explained the concept of bar soap production and profits but I still see a lot of us don't get it.

Any business that is worth doing demands dedication and detail attention but if we keep doing otherwise, it shows it's never a serious thing to us.

I put up an ebook on bar soap production using various methods....if bar soap is what you really want to venture into getting the ebook shouldn't be a big deal I guess.

In all, if anyone is looking for a get rich quick business with no commitment then this might not be for you.

Thanks.
Can I get the e-book on only bar soap production? I have too many books already but want to really study bar soap. if yes how do I pay and how much?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
breadplanets:
Can I get the e-book on only bar soap production? I have too many books already but want to really study bar soap. if yes how do I pay and how much?

Heyllo Sir/Ma, the ebook on bar soap goes for N2,500... If you are interested, you send me an email to our official email address @: goldzmyne@gmail.com

The account details for payment will be sent to you.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by thebreezeskills: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Strongbest, do we now have a separate eBook on bar soap alone now
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by thebreezeskills: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Oga strongbest, I have made a request on your 1st and 3rd ebooks, via your email, but yet to get response. Hope it still stands for #2000 for each. And I need bonuses pls
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by thebreezeskills: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hope the price has not increased
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by thebreezeskills: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
@strongbest,
stretch mark soap on pg 92,stretch mark cream pg 89,curing pimples& acne pg 86 n 87, dandruff pg 93, eczema recipe pg 97. Pls when did you give this things as a bonus.
Pls you have to make it available again
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Mistymash: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
osez:
I tried making soap and it was a disaster somebody help me correct my error
What formula did you use? it could also mean you got a contaminated oil hence it won't give you a smooth paste,it will give you that chaffy paste.
You can try using a different oil other than the one you bought and see if you get the right result. If not then again it maybe your caustic...
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2017
thebreezeskills:
Strongbest, do we now have a separate eBook on bar soap alone now

Yes Sir, though I stopped selling it before now.... But open for sales now again.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2017
thebreezeskills:
Oga strongbest, I have made a request on your 1st and 3rd ebooks, via your email, but yet to get response. Hope it still stands for #2000 for each. And I need bonuses pls

Sir, your mail has since been treated.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2017
Good morning and happy new week to us.

All emails have been treated.

Please, do not request for bonus for buying any of my ebooks. If you are interested in the ebooks good, but don't buy because of bonus because I am not giving bonuses.

The ebooks already contain a lot which I think should be of greater importance to anyone than anything bonus.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2017
thebreezeskills:
@strongbest,
stretch mark soap on pg 92,stretch mark cream pg 89,curing pimples& acne pg 86 n 87, dandruff pg 93, eczema recipe pg 97. Pls when did you give this things as a bonus.
Pls you have to make it available again

Sir, we move on....that is how it works. Before posting anything, I always create awareness for days just to draw our attention

And we know I used to leave formula here without deleting but since some people been acting smart compiling them and selling and creating half baked blogs using my own formulas here freely on their blogs I decided to stop.

If I ever post free formula here it's for my genuine followers who put them into good use.

Always stay tuned for such and if you miss any, you wait for next.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2017
SOMETHING NEW

Get the following materials ready and stay tuned for procedures:

1. Sulphurnic acid

2. Caustic soda

3. Soda ash

4. Phenol

5. Colorant. (optional)

6. .....wait for d rest.

Please, use/click the like or share button if you are here and following. Let's know how many are still here.

Thanks

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Everyone definitely has a toilet at home, right?

So, we are doing something that's very useful to everyone in existence with the above giving chemicals.

A powerful toilet cleaner and disinfectant. It will clean and disinfect at the same time.

We can call it disinfectant toilet cleaner.

This should clean your toilet bowl and leave the restroom smelling good/nice.

If you use a public toilet especially the female folks, this come in handy. When I say "public," I mean if you share toilet with 1 or more people. Lols.

Stay tuned please.

Thanks.

10 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
PRODUCTION OF DISINFECTANT TOILET WASH

Materials for 7 litres

1. Sulphurnic acid..........1/2 litre

2. Texapon....................100 grams

3. Caustic soda .....................50 grams

4. Soda ash.............................100 grams

5. Phenol.................................120 mls

6. Perfume...............................optional

7. Colorant...............................optional

8. CDEA....................................100mls

9. STPP.....................................50 grams

10. Bicarbonate..........................60 grams

11. Water..................................6 and 1/2 litres

PROCEDUREs

1. Pour the sulphurnic acid into an empty clean/dry bowl

2. Add the Texapon add stir properly

3. Add 4litres of water and stir

4. Dissolve the caustic soda with 1/2 litre of water and add to the mixture and stir properly

5. Dissolve the soda ash with 1litre of water and add to the mixture and stir.

6. Dissolve the STPP with 1/2 litre of water and stir

7. Dissolve the Bicarbonate with 1/2 litre and to the mixture, then stir properly

8. Add the CDEA (cocodiethyleneamine) and stir properly.

9. Add the phenol and stir properly.

10. Add fragrance and stir...optional. Not necessary though because the phenol will serve that purpose.

Finally, your product is ready for use.

NOTES:

A. The product is a toilet cleaner, meaning for washing of toilets. Do not use for washing of dishes please.

B. Be careful with your phenol, do not let it pour on your naked skin, if it does, kindly rinse off properly with alcohol (ethanol or IPA (issopropanol).

The formula cleanses your toilet bowls and floors leaving them sparkling and smelling fresh.

Click the like button once you read so we can move on to next thing please.

HAPPY NEW MONTH AND INDEPENDENCE...

Thanks

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
Treating all our mails shortly. Please, if your mail is based on our watsap/email one on one training we last held as a participant, kindly be patient... I will attend to you all specially tomorrow. Cheers.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by afisofavour: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Same to you boss and thanks for the good work. Please as our usual measurement apart from grams and mls. How can we go about that. I meant spoon/tin measurement. God bless you real good

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.