Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481470 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2019
sewed4u:
Thank you vary much for your hard work. Do yo have an idea on how to produce wood finishes like sanding sealer, medium warm, thinner, lacquer, vanish or glossy. I am waiting for reply.

Heyllo sir, thanks for your commendation. Regarding your enquiry, I do anything chemical but the issue is, the financial implication of the formula is the issue.

All I need to do is put up a unique formula for you but what it takes pulling the experiment till the formula is good to go is the issue here.

If you're willing to offer a good amount, you can count on me for the best.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2019
ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS

In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of all the available ebooks as below:

Contents of the first one (1ST EBOOK): 1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3.Medicated soap/non medicated
4.Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline) This goes for a bonus price of N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave It goes for a token price of: 2,000 naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex) This goes for N3,500 only.

4RTH EBOOK Contains two different formula on liquid cold Starch Production only. Current price is N3,000 only (please, don't bother bargaining, it's only for those that need it.)

5TH EBOOK :
Weapon of Mass Destruction(fumigation:rat, reptiles, insects etc killer formulation) Currently going for : N2,000

6TH EBOOK: Liquid Shower Gel (Liquid Bathing Soap) Price: N2,000

7TH EBOOK: QUALITY CAR WASH FORMULA N2,000.

8TH EBOOK:

9TH EBOOK:

Please, no bargaining of any of my ebooks. God bless you as you cooperate. Amen.

How to order, simply send me an email to: goldzmyne@gmail.com Or call: 07039338666

Kindly check above for details on all our available ebooks.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:49am On May 20, 2019
Greetings here. I trust our weekend was awesome.

Kindly check your email. All enquiries have been responded to.

Please, look up to see details on all our available ebooks and how to get them.

Don't forget to join our telegram group. We are growing and free lessons are also on going there.

Check my signature for link or send me a email to the official email address as indicated above to request for the link.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:11am On May 21, 2019
Please check your emails. I just sent all the ebooks paid for - today to those who made payment for them.

I sincerely appreciate your wonderful patronages today.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:13am On May 25, 2019
Good morning people. All emails treated.

Please, be reminded that the telegram channel is the easiest form of communication right now.

You will have all your request or questions attended sharply.

If you're still not with us there yet, I think you should request for link and come in quickly now.

Happy weekend.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2019
Check your mails. And don't forget to join the telegram group.

Check through the available ebooks as listed above and order yours today.

You can never go wrong purchasing any of my ebooks. Buy yours and enjoy production at your convenience.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lbExcel: 1:08am On May 30, 2019
Please I'll like to join the telegram group
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Zdoh(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2019
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lbExcel: 4:37pm On May 30, 2019
Please I need detailed pictures of a wooden soap mould, or any idea of where I can buy it? I don't trust the Carpenters in my area
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:39pm On May 30, 2019
lbExcel:
Please I'll like to join the telegram group

Heyllo, kindly check my signature or send me a mail requesting for the link.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:42pm On May 30, 2019
Heyllo here. I trust our day was great.

Ok, I was on the road almost all day today. Couldn't pick some calls.

However, if you sent a mail you should have gotten my reply by now because I just finished treating all my mails.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Ghanaian(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2019
Upwork is making people happy

Approval of all Upwork Account
Setup of New Upwork profile to get approved immediately within 30mins.
Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

Call or whatsapp
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Good evening and happy new month to you all.

The past week has been journey filled week and a very busy one.

I want to sincerely appreciate us for our patience, trust and understanding always.

I have been able to treat some of our mails, if yours is yet to be attended to, you will surely hear from me shortly.

To those of on telegram already, get set for more lessons.

Check my signature or send me an email to ask for the link to our telegram group.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Don't know if this is the right place to ask,
How do I get these stuffs in Lagos?
1. citric acid. 2.Steric acid. 3.Lactic acid. (All liquid).
4.Hydrogen peroxide. 5.Snow white powder. 6.Ewax(powder).
7.Alpha Arbutin(capsule).
Please just quote me
Cc @ Strongbest - would appreciate the assist sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Vsammi1: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass

Have you heard of Kevin David?

I'm sure you must have heard of him if not then it means you probably have never had to search about Facebook ads on YouTube.

So for the sake of newcomers, Kevin David is a famous YouTuber who teaches Digital marketing.

He used to work at Facebook but now owns his own Amazon business.

If you want to know more just Google his name or head over to his channel on YouTube.

So, Kevin released his Facebook Masterclass course of over 60 videos (not counting pdf files) for $997 and as you all know the course is a bomb as there are testimonials all over the Internet.

You can see the course content and testimonials here:

https://www.advertisingninjasmasterclass.com/launch

A lot of people want the course but can't get it cos of the price, well I have the course and if you need it chat me up on whatsApp NOW:

https:///+2348027989375

Just so you know the course is still being sold for $997 and the file size is over 14GB.

This offer is only for those who really need this course. If you want to know more about the course, click here:

P. S if you have been looking for a video editing course with Adobe Premiere Pro. Get a paid version of the course for FREE here:

https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-..._J.K12p.LfA&LSNPUBID=VkwVKCHWj2A#instructor-1

Thanks.

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2019
We buy and sell Paypal, Btc, Payoneer,Skrill and Gift cards.

Paid vpn @ 3500 nord,Expressvpn,hidemyass and Ipvanish etc

Google Voice @ 3500 bulk sale available wilt discount

Foreign WhatsApp number

Spotify @1000 enjoy Premium FnF

ALL STREAMING PRODUCTS
Hulu @ 2500

Netflix @ 2500
Iptv @ 3500
GearTv: 3000

Uber US giftcard (ask)

Google AdWords Code $100 pay half price

NBA Sunday Ticket : 5500

NFL show 5000

ESPN+ 3500

HBO 3500

filmon-com 3500

Bring your gift cards for loading instantly payment
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Vsammi1: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Vsammi1:
Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass

Have you heard of Kevin David?

I'm sure you must have heard of him if not then it means you probably have never had to search about Facebook ads on YouTube.

So for the sake of newcomers, Kevin David is a famous YouTuber who teaches Digital marketing.

He used to work at Facebook but now owns his own Amazon business.

If you want to know more just Google his name or head over to his channel on YouTube.

So, Kevin released his Facebook Masterclass course of over 60 videos (not counting pdf files) for $997 and as you all know the course is a bomb as there are testimonials all over the Internet.

You can see the course content and testimonials here:

A lot of people want the course but can't get it cos of the price, well I have the course and if you need it chat me up on whatsApp NOW:

https:///+2348027989375

Just so you know the course is still being sold for $997 and the file size is over 14GB.

This offer is only for those who really need this course. If you want to know more about the course, click here:

P. S if you have been looking for a video editing course with Adobe Premiere Pro. Get a paid version of the course for FREE here:

https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-..._J.K12p.LfA&LSNPUBID=VkwVKCHWj2A#instructor-1

Thanks.

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jidowu84: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pls I need where I can buy nice moulds (rubber or films) for my bar Soap in Lagos.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Sobandemojisola: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Get a plan B for yourself today

Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:

1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit,Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINETINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundrybar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCHand Custard powder.««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES:

::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals

::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity

::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products

::: ONLINE TRAINING (OPEN CHAT WITH PICTURES)

::: Help in registration (NAFDAC, CAC, TRADEMARK, SON, etc)

::: Setting up a factory.

::: WRITING OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.A trial will surely convince you.

Olamoj skills acquisition center

Call: 0-9-0-six-2-six-6-One-1-Six-0
email: omujaidu@gmail.com
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:01am On Jun 24, 2019
Heyllo good people. It's being a long while. Seems to be the longest time I've been away from here.

Oh yes, that's life for you. At one time you just have to get along with the tide.

More responsibilities and we can't just help giving in or up on somethings for a while.

I am not very sure I am fully back for now but I am definitely with us all the way.

So, let me quickly apologise to those it took ages to hear from me.

However, I've treated some of our mails, at least, quite a lot of them already.

And to those who paid for ebooks over the week but got them in more than 2hours after payment, I have compensated with extra ebooks.

Yea, just in case you got more than you paid, it's not an error; it's intentional cheesy.

Thanks to you all for believing in me always and thanks a lot for your patience and understanding.

God bless you all. Much love from Strongbest.

Please, do have for yourself a very wonderful week ahead.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:02am On Jun 24, 2019
See how them scatter our thread with adverts sha.

If a farmer isn't around the people will use his hoe in parking anything.

Una weldone ooo. tongue
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:05am On Jun 24, 2019
lbExcel:
Please I need detailed pictures of a wooden soap mould, or any idea of where I can buy it? I don't trust the Carpenters in my area

Heyllo Sir, I have done that somewhere here. Kindly flip through the pages to catch a glimpse.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:09am On Jun 24, 2019
lgboks:
Don't know if this is the right place to ask,
How do I get these stuffs in Lagos?
1. citric acid. 2.Steric acid. 3.Lactic acid. (All liquid).
4.Hydrogen peroxide. 5.Snow white powder. 6.Ewax(powder).
7.Alpha Arbutin(capsule).
Please just quote me
Cc @ Strongbest - would appreciate the assist sir

Some of the chemicals you mentioned can be gotten from food stores e.g citiric acid.

Some from spa shops e.g arbutin and some from any chemical store like the popular Ojota chemical market e.g hydrogen peroxide.

They're not so hard to get. I mean alot of them you mentioned up there.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
Different cover but same product and more value added.

Please, feel free to patronise our products as we recently change the cover to pink from red.

However, be informed that both covers (pink and red will now be used at anytime)

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
WHAT OUR PINK LIPS BALM OFFERS

-This product is well formulated to give you natural pink lips.

-It also helps to clear dark knuckles, dark armpit and other unevenly toned part of the body.

-It is good dark corrector on any part of the body.

You won't be wrong using our products. Visible change is guaranteed within the first week of use.

Send us an email or call on our official email address/phone number.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2019
Good morning people.

More distributors of our pink lips cream products needed in Abuja.

Please contact me if you think we can deal. Wonderful offer awaits you.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by gudvibz(f): 2:04am On Aug 08, 2019
Strongbest:
Good morning people.

More distributors of our pink lips cream products needed in Abuja.

Please contact me if you think we can deal. Wonderful offer awaits you.

Thanks

Hi sent you a mail still haven't gotten any reply yet. Please reply me soonest. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:54am On Aug 08, 2019
gudvibz:

Heyllo, good morning Ma'am. I have treated all my mails.

kindly chexk your inbox.

Thanks

Hi sent you a mail still haven't gotten any reply yet. Please reply me soonest. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2019
Good morning my wonderful people. I am sure you all must have noticed my scarcity here, that's not like we are not longer here; we are still very much around, just more responsibilities and lots of engagement.

Please, note that all our ebooks are still very much available for sales and you can get yours promptly.

All you need to do is contact me via our official email address @ : goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or 0.7.0.3.9.3.3.8.6.6.6

You will be attended to.

Kindly take your time to go through the pages of the thread, see updates and all the available ebooks then get in touch.

Stay blessed.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
Happy sallah to all our Muslim brethren here. And happy holidays to all.

Please, check your mails. I just responded to our mails.

Just incase you need to get back to me kindly do so asap. Let's do business wink

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.