Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481819 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by iamfertile(f): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2019
very helpful

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2019
ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS

In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of all the available ebooks as below:

Contents of the first one (1ST EBOOK): 1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3.Medicated soap/non medicated
4.Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline) This goes for a bonus price of N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave It goes for a token price of: 2,000 naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex) This goes for N3,500 only.

4RTH EBOOK Contains two different formula on liquid cold Starch Production only. Current price is N3,000 only (please, don't bother bargaining, it's only for those that need it.)

5TH EBOOK :
Weapon of Mass Destruction(fumigation:rat, reptiles, insects etc killer formulation) Currently going for : N2,000

6TH EBOOK: Liquid Shower Gel (Liquid Bathing Soap) Price: N2,000

7TH EBOOK: QUALITY CAR WASH FORMULA N2,000.

8TH EBOOK:

9TH EBOOK:

Please, no bargaining of any of my ebooks. God bless you as you cooperate. Amen.

How to order, simply send me an email to: goldzmyne@gmail.com Or call: 07039338666

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2019
Good morning people. It's weekend already. Hope someone is doing something.

Let's keep the fire and passion burning.

Meanwhile, all email treated.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ACAN(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
The Big Announcement

Hey, it’s Ambrose here…

And here’s the BIG Announcement that I promised:

With all the buzz around the “What will be the Post Election Expectation” …

I’ve decided to hold a powerful seminar called Invest 2019 Post-Election Bulls and Bears Workshop.

Investdata 2019 Post-Elections Bulls & Bears Workshop

In this workshop, you will discover the following:

1. Outlook for 2019 and Post-Election Expectations

2. Enhancing cash flow through Playing Dividend Stocks

3. Sectoral Analysis and Projections that support Stock Prices

4. How Government Policies & Reforms influence market performance

5. How to invest in equities, using Quarterly Earnings for Profitable Returns

*Venue: Chida International Hotel, Plot 224 Solomon Lar Way, Utako District Abuja*

Date: March 23, 2019

Call 08028164085,08032055467
*REGISTRATION IS FREE*

Dedicated to Your Financial Success
Ambrose Omordion
https://www.facebook.com/events/2271566126416283/

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:23am On Mar 11, 2019
Good morning and happy new week people. Sorry, I had to stay up this late responding to our mails.

I am sure everyone has been attended to by now. Kindly check your mails.

One common question I keep responding to is, "can I really know how to produce these things just by reading your ebooks?"

Trust me, if the ebooks are not so self explanatory, I am sure we would not have come this far. You will have seen different complaints here.

Many of us here are really doing well out there already.

More also, I am always here to guide you, should you need any further explanation. So, why the worries?

Common, don't keep waiting and doubting instead of taking action.

Read through the thread and take advantage of the free lessons here. If you can get the lessons here right, how much more of the ebooks?

Lastly, don't forget you can request for any formula of your choice for just a token.

Have a great week ahead.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Anyone around Ogba or Ifako Jaiye area interested in being our PINK LIPS distributor should please contact me.

I have mout watering offer for us.

If you also reside in any part of the country or neighbouring country and feel you want to be our distributor, kindly contact me.

You can send me a mail to our official email address at : goldzmyne@gmail.com or call: 07039338666

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
CAUTION:

Please, note that I will never contact you privately concerning any new offer or service.

If I have anything new to announce, I will always do so here and not by contacting us privately.

Also, if you received a mail from me, it must always be in response to yours.

That's, I will never send you mails for any reason except you have contacted me at first for any thing or in response to your messages.

Please, let's take note of the above caution.

Meanwhile, all emails treated.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 2:15am On Mar 15, 2019
dnapstar:
Goodday all. Please where can I get Sodium Hydroxide and Hydrochloric acid in large quantity.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:27am On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=RealityShot post=76666779][/quote]

Bros, stop speaking big grammar and speak to your chemical seller in simple terms. I am sure that's the reason you're not getting where to but the chemicals yet.

Tell them caustic soda instead of sodium hydroxide.
Simply tell them HLC instead of hydrochloric acid.

The sellers don't know the chemicals by such big names. Don't complicate things for your self and sellers. shocked

There's hardly a chemical store you go that you won't find these chemicals in large quantity.They are basic and common chemicals to get around.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:37am On Mar 15, 2019
Good morning people. If you're yet to get any of my ebooks, I think you're missing out.

Check all my available ebooks and get your self some copies. You will do quite a lot with them.

Stop getting yourself confused with junks you are reading on blogs.

You can't teach what you don't know, most of them just copy and paste for traffic...that's why you keep getting confused.

Why waste money unnecessarily on materials practicing wrong formulation?

I keep laughing at our enquiries most times because some of us keep getting confused.....yes, confusion is what you get following copy and paste formulation from blogs.

Meanwhile, all emails treated. Check your mails.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Strongbest:

Bros, stop speaking big grammar and speak to your chemical seller in simple terms. I am sure that's the reason you're not getting where to but the chemicals yet.

The sellers don't know the chemicals by such big names. Don't complicate things for your self and sellers. shocked

There's hardly a chemical store you go that you won't find these chemicals in large quantity.They are basic and common chemicals to get around.

Thanks

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Strongbest:

Thanks

dnapstar:
Goodday all. Please where can I get
Sodium Hydroxide and Hydrochloric
acid in large quantity.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:06am On Mar 16, 2019
Strongbest:
EXTRACTION OF COCONUT OIL

There are two basic methods we can use to extract oil from fresh coconut: the cold method and heat(ing) method.

Though I prefer the first method because it helps to retain the natural properties of the nut. However, for the sake of some of us who might not have access to blender, I think we should just go for the second method which anybody can carry out at home with basic house hold items.

Uhmmm, where do I start from now? K, I'm sure no one here needs to be taught how to break coconut shell, good.

1. Once the shells are off and you have the main flesh, get a local or manual grater and grate into pieces.
(Blender would help if you have one, you soak and allow to soften then blend). If you have a small mortal and pestle at home, you can as well pound into pieces. Guess it's eaysier.

2. Now, I assume the grated coconut is now poured into a clean bowl.

3. Add some water to the ground coconut and stir very well together. depending on the size of the coconut. Average size, you can add like 1 - 1and 1/2 cup(s) of water. (It's almost the same process used in making coconut milk drink, so no big deal).

4.Now, you have a milky kind of mixture. Get a sieve, you can use any piece of clean cloth preferrably, get the kind of clothe they use in sieving or filtering pap. Place the clothe (sieve) over another clean bowl and pour the mixture into it in order to sieve the milky water and leave the chaff behind in the clothe.

5. Once you have been able to get the milky water, place the bowl containing the milk on a low heat and gradually stir as it heats up till it's boiling. With time, the water goes off and you begin to see something like oil mixed with the milky liquid. Once the oil becomes visible, remove from heat and allow to cool.

Just allow the mixture to stand for some hours after which you'll notice the oil coming up......calmly and quitely bend the container to decant the oil into another clean container. Finally, you have your coconut oil.

That's it, go make your own coconut oil.

Thanks.
wow so easy
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
wow so easy

Yeah, that's it Sir. It's easy.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Happy Sunday people. All emails will be treated before the day runs out.

You can check your mail late night or early hour of tomorrow.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
A great week it's being. I am sure everyone is enjoying the week already.

Just trying to keep the thread wet and not dry.

If you have any personal dealing with me, I am on it. You will hear from me soonest.

That's those that requested for special formulation.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Strongbest:
CAUTION:

Please, note that I will never contact you privately concerning any new offer or service.

If I have anything new to announce, I will always do so here and not by contacting us privately.

Also, if you received a mail from me, it must always be in response to yours.

That's, I will never send you mails for any reason except you have contacted me at first for any thing or in response to your messages.

Please, let's take note of the above caution.

Meanwhile, all emails treated.

Thanks

Please, take note of the above. Let's be very conscious of it.
check details of my contact properly and make sure you are dealing with me.

goldzmyne@gmail.com
Those are the main means of communication with me.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Good morning, good morning good people. Please, I want to plead with us once again to kindly keep our request simple so that I can attend to us appropriately.

Like, not saying I want to pay for all your ebooks. This will be very confusing to both of us.

I have a lot of ebooks, while some are still on sales, some have stopped being sold.

I want us to always understand ourselves to avoid confusion and to help me serve you better.

If you're requesting for any of my ebooks, kindly state which of the ebooks you want e.g

I need your ebook 1-9. This way, you would've seen the contents and price of each of the ebook 1-9

So, you simply request for account details for payment.

Also, asking how much is all your ebooks kind of can be confusing. How much is your ebook 1-9? Sounds proper to me.

If you want more than the listed ebooks here (1-9), maybe you have seen some of the ebooks not listed here but being sold in the past, you can make a specific request for them.

I want to let you all understand that I appreciate every bit of your patronage and confidence in me and in what I do. God bless yoi all.

Much love from me. Strongbest cares.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Thank you people for your patronages today.

Just a quick reminder, please be reminded we do no longer sell our pink lips, body cream etc in piece to people away from our place of residence. This is because of the delivery cost and other stress associated with such deal.

Thanks for your understanding always.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:07am On Mar 22, 2019
Yes! I truly believe you deserve an award if you have all my ebooks 1-9.

I am giving an ebook worth 7k to all of you that have bought all my ebooks from 1-9. You definitely deserve even more.

I am really grateful to know a lot of us here appreciate my little effort. It's encouraging and I sincerely appreciate.

I will like to mention names but I am afraid I may omit some names, so I will just say thanks to you all.

You guys are always pushing me to do more. Checking up on me to ask for new ebooks and so on, is quite motivating.

I will definitely put up something new soon. Just be patient with me.

I will be happier to even see us dishing out wonderful products from these ebooks and also making your cool cash back. I think that will be the most fulfilling part to me.

Thanks to you all once again. Much love from Strongbest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Good morning everybody. We move, kindly check your inbox, all mails have been treated.

Ok, I have something new coming, if you want to be among the first set of people to get it at bonus price then stay tuned.

Let's have a great day.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2019
Good morning and happy new month great people.

Sincere apologies to those I haven't been able to attend to their mails.

I have been on the moves since last Thursday.

Meanwhile, I treated some of our mails already.

Also, I am very sure everyone who paid for ebooks over the weekend has received his or her packages.

Thanks so much for your understanding and trust. God bless you all real good.

Happy new month once again. The month of April shall be filled with good and positive surprises for everyone of us here. Amen!

Strongbest.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Wande22(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2019
Strongbest:
Good morning and happy new month great people.

Sincere apologies to those I haven't been able to attend to their mails.

I have been on the moves since last Thursday.

Meanwhile, I treated some of our mails already.

Also, I am very sure everyone who paid for ebooks over the weekend has received his or her packages.

Thanks so much for your understanding and trust. God bless you all real good.

Happy new month once again. The month of April shall be filled with good and positive surprises for everyone of us here. Amen!

Strongbest.
GOOD DAY. I was the one that called you yesterday morning. This is what i wanted to use that thing i asked you for
chalkboard paint/renovator
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Wande22(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2019
HOW MANY LITERS OF WATER CAN I SOAK 1KG OF NITROSOL WITH?

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
Wande22:
HOW MANY LITERS OF WATER CAN I SOAK 1KG OF NITROSOL WITH?

Heyllo Sir, I really don't know what that is but if thickness is the thing in question, I would say 100 to 150 litres.

sincerely, I will need to know the thickness in view to give an accurate answer, since I don't produce such myself.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
Heyllo People, kindly check your inbox... all emails treated and all ebooks paid for, sent

Please, do not stress yourself over when or how long your ebook(s) will be sent by constant calls and all.

Once payment is made, just send details of your payment and ebooks paid for. I will most times revert (as in, send your ebook) immediately I see your payment details and your payment is confirmed.

I check my mails regularly and treat urgent mails, except I am quiet too busy to access my device. So, don't worry, once your payment is confirmed your ebooks are sent immediately.

Thank you all for your patronages today.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2019
I sent some bonuses just as I promised, to some of us that have my ebook 1-9.

If you're one of them and haven't gotten yours, it means you haven't contacted me or have got no proof of your claim. wink

Let's have a great day.

Remember the email is still: goldzmyne@gmail.com

And the phone contact is: 07039338666

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Top of the evening here. Please, check your mails. I am very sure everyone has been attended to.

If you paid for any ebook today and yet to receive your ebook, it's definitely because you haven't sent details of your payment yet. Please do and your ebooks will be sent to you with immediate effect.

I sincerely appreciate your patronages.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Wande22(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2019
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, I really don't know what that is but if thickness is the thing in question, I would say 100 to 150 litres.

sincerely, I will need to know the thickness in view to give an accurate answer, since I don't produce such myself.

Thanks
strongbest baba it Is called blackboard renovator. It replaced the usual charcoal we use in painting our blackboards then. it's a bit thicker than liquid soap
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2019
Wande22:
strongbest baba it Is called blackboard renovator. It replaced the usual charcoal we use in painting our blackboards then. it's a bit thicker than liquid soap

grin Oga, oh I get it now, lol. Do people still use the blackboard?

Try 100 litres for 1kg of nitrosol. Or you do 80litres to 1Kg , then you can more water if it's too thick.

However, I will advise you to first try something like:

1/4 kg to 25litres of water or 1/4 to 20 litres of water to see if you get your desired thickness before moving on with the 1kg. Best of lucks Sir.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by PastorAji(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
Strongbest:

Try 100 litres for 1kg of nitrosol. Or you do 80litres to 1Kg , then you can more water if it's too thick.

However, I will advise you to first try something like:

1/4 kg to 25litres of water or 1/4 to 20 litres of water to see if you get your desired thickness before moving on with the 1kg. Best of lucks Sir.

Thanks

Thanks Wande22/PastorAji

yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:52am On Apr 06, 2019
Heyllo good people, I have been a bit slow to responding to our mails, that is because I am currently in one of the NYSC camp.

However, I am a bit free this weekend and I will be attending to our mails, especially the ones requiring lengthy response. Apologies for that.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.