Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,584 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (483845 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by noncy21: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2015
@strongest. .. good morning sir. may God continue to bless u and increase ur knowlegde amen.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2015
Mehn to source for shea butter for ma end get as e be o....managed to find some yesterday...but don't like the condition of the store I got it from...would have to travel to get it....here is a picture of the ones I got...each lil wrap goes for 50naira...

Also how do I go ahead with the cold process,because the shea butter is solid but melts if exposed to sun(and it smells funny lol)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2015
Funny stuff about the vitamin E I got(got it from a cosmetic store)...it's like aloe Vera capsule where you have to cut the tip of the capsule to get the gel out...I don't know if this what you talking about...

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tillo4real(m): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2015
I just to contribute,about the vitamin E you are showing is not they vitamin E the one oga is saying is the one in liquid, you can get it in chemical shop were you buy soap materials

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by chifruitful(f): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Strongbest:

Yes am'am, email received and request granted.

Thanks.
tnx sir. i made d powder detergent yesterday. it came out wow! tnx alot.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2015
tillo4real:
What I mean is toilet wash thank

Heyllo Sir, seriously I'm confused because the liquid toilet soap is only treated in my ebook and one of our paid training(unique toilet wash) but not here.

Please, kindly clarify me.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:12pm On May 01, 2015
tillo4real:
The shea butter cream can we add colour ant to the mixture

Yes Sir, you can add colour to it. That's the beauty of cosmetology sir. Use oil based colorant though.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2015
grownaira:

thanks for your reply sir. my main concern is the issue of curing for several days. u mentioned that commercial producers do bypass this step. how pls?

Uhmmm Sir, a manually produced soap is quite different from the ones mechanically manufactured. In manual, no machine is used. The machines used enable them to bypass this process; I think that's just the best way I can put it.

I could write a book on curing alone, but to keep thing short let me just give this brief explanation:

Whenever you react caustic with oil what you get is soap. Now, this soap is not expected to contain a bit of caustic soda(as in, caustic soda doesn't exist in the soap as caustic soda, when saponification has taken place) . The caustic reacts with the oil to give soap that's why it's good to understand measurement in order to have a balanced product.

Now, the process of curing is to allow the presence of caustic soda to be completely converted into a soap. This will avoid the soap aching your hands. Also, it's after curing that you can actually derive the best benefits and quality from the soap.

Of course, if you want to bypass this process when manually manufactured, it's also very possible. Make use of your sodium silicate.

Well, we are not attempting to treat laundry soap here so, let's just stop here.

If you already have my ebook, please kindly study the recipes there and get to me via the email in the ebook for any further help.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2015
noncy21:
@strongest. .. good morning sir. may God continue to bless u and increase ur knowlegde amen.

A very big amen to your prayer Sir! Hope you are enjoying the break(Workers day).

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2015
lgboks:
Mehn to source for shea butter for ma end get as e be o....managed to find some yesterday...but don't like the condition of the store I got it from...would have to travel to get it....here is a picture of the ones I got...each lil wrap goes for 50naira...

Also how do I go ahead with the cold process,because the shea butter is solid but melts if exposed to sun(and it smells funny lol)

Lols, I understand Sir. Don't worry the smell will not longer be noticeable with the help of a good fragrance.

Yes, it melts when exposed to the sun. Just put it an empty clean container and start to whisk like I explained before.

I will give us tips on how to get our shea butter solidified quickly after melting later.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2015
lgboks:
Funny stuff about the vitamin E I got(got it from a cosmetic store)...it's like aloe Vera capsule where you have to cut the tip of the capsule to get the gel out...I don't know if this what you talking about...

Smile.....Sir, no that's not the type we are talking about.

However, what you got is not a waste. You can also use that as an enhancer, in fact, it's going to be lovely.

The secret of mixing body cream in cosmetology is what you are just about to discover. Bravo Sir.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2015
tillo4real:
I just to contribute,about the vitamin E you are showing is not they vitamin E the one oga is saying is the one in liquid, you can get it in chemical shop were you buy soap materials

Yes Sir, you are very correct. Sincere appreciation for your contribution.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by grownaira: 1:05pm On May 01, 2015
Strongbest:

Uhmmm Sir, a manually produced soap is quite different from the ones mechanically manufactured. In manual, no machines is used. The machines used enable them to bypass this process; I think that's just the best way I can put it.

I could write a book on curing alone, but to keep thing short let me just give this brief explanation:

Whenever you react caustic with oil what you get is soap. Now, this soap is not expected to contain a bit of caustic soda(as in, caustic soda doesn't exist in the soap as caustic soda, when saponification has taken place) . The caustic reacts with the oil to give soap that's why it's good to understand measurement in order to have a balanced product.

Now, the process of curing is to allow the presence of caustic soda to be completely converted into a soap. This will avoid the soap aching your hands. Also, it's after curing that you can actually derive the best benefits and quality from the soap.

Of course, if you want to bypass this process when manually manufactured, it's also very possible. Make use of your sodium silicate.

Well, we are not attempting to treat laundry soap here so, let's just stop here.

If you already have my ebook, please kindly study the recipes there and get to me via the email in the ebook for any further help.

Thanks.

tnx for ur reply boss. I don't have our eBook, but would love to have one. kindly feed me with d info on how to get it via my mail ...@Yahoo.com.

also the said machinery involved, are they available in small scale? if yes, please what's the price range. thanks once again and remain blessed
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2015
chifruitful:
tnx sir. i made d powder detergent yesterday. it came out wow! tnx alot.

Very nice ma'am. Seriously, I'm glad we are putting things into practice.

This is exactly what makes me happy. Not people just demanding and piling up formula, lols.

Even if you are buying my ebooks, if you are not using them, it's heart breaking. Bravo ma.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2015
Strolling to warri to get ma body cream ingredients.....wld let the room know how it goes cool
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by olusegun657: 5:04pm On May 01, 2015
i sell raw sheabutter, i can supply to u in any location @ a moderate price. i sell d seeds as well. if interested u can contact me on 08110168645. using moringa oil for ur cream production is equally gud
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2015
grownaira:

tnx for ur reply boss. I don't have our eBook, but would love to have one. kindly feed me with d info on how to get it via my mail .

also the said machinery involved, are they available in small scale? if yes, please what's the price range. thanks once again and remain blessed

Heyllo Sir, kindly modify your post and remove your email address.

More over, if you are really interested in getting my ebook kindly request for details of payment through:

goldzmyne@gmail.com.

I don't send emails (messages) to anyone that drops his or her email address here. This is a public forum. My sincere apology for any inconvenience.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2015
lgboks:
Strolling to warri to get ma body cream ingredients.....wld let the room know how it goes cool

Lols. We are waiting sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by grownaira: 8:49pm On May 01, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, kindly modify your post and remove your email address.

More over, if you are really interested in getting my ebook kindly request for details of payment through:

goldzmyne@gmail.com.

I don't send emails (messages) to anyone that drops his or her email address here. This is a public forum. My sincere apology for any inconvenience.

Thanks.

Ok tnx. Will send u a mail.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 11:47pm On May 01, 2015
olusegun657:
i sell raw sheabutter, i can supply to u in any location @ a moderate price. i sell d seeds as well. if interested u can contact me on 08110168645. using moringa oil for ur cream production is equally gud
thanks man....would be in touch
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2015
Did find all the materials for the cream....but the funny part is that the shea butter I got earlier(the one in the pic) is darker and has a funny aroma....but the one I got today is lighter and has a better aroma than the 1st....hope no be industrial own I get o.... would post the pics in the morning....
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2015
About to start....the bees wax I got is kind of sherical in shape like grains of sand(a lil big though)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2015
Finally found the vitamin you guys talked about...methanol and perfumes(essential oil)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2015
Shea butter....up till now am still trying to see if both this one and the 1st one I got are the same grin

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by enaijize: 11:16am On May 02, 2015
Strongbest:
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining

us on this thread, so far, we've

learnt how to produce:

liquid
detergent, germicide (izal

formula), antiseptic (dettol

formula), Balm (aboniki
formula), some useful things on bicarbonate, toothpaste, bar soap.....

Do check:

Page 0....................Liquid
detergent

Page 1 and 4...........Germicide

Page 2.....................Antiseptic

Page 4- 5.................Balm

Page 6, 15 and 16----------images of products

Page 7--------------condensed milk

Page 10-11----------- Scouring Powder

Page 12-13----------Toothpaste formulas.

Page 15, 16-------------Bar Soap

Page 16 ---------------About my e-book

Please, do take your time to

peruse through the pages
before the questions.

Thanks.

Hi! Enaijize is currently building a Web app for Nigerians like yourself you want to teach skills online. Would you be interested in becoming an instructor?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by goodmorning40: 4:21pm On May 02, 2015
Hello strongest, pls can u give me a hint on how to produce bathing liquid soap
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:30pm On May 02, 2015
lgboks:
About to start....the bees wax I got is kind of sherical in shape like grains of sand(a lil big though)

Mehn! This bros really means business. Bro, if what you've got is the natural beeswax(I doubt it though), you are going to have a wonderful body cream.

But wait, what do you want to use the methanol for? I guess you mean to say Ethanol.

Sir, you just made my day with your actions. Please, free to ask me any question why producing, I want that cream to come out really great. Will be revealing some things to you along the way.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2015
goodmorning40:
Hello strongest, pls can u give me a hint on how to produce bathing liquid soap

Okay Sir, a hint! Get your best oil, like coconut oil etc, then, formulate your liquid bathing soap by applying your multipurpose liquid detergent production knowledge. That's enough hint I guess sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by goodmorning40: 6:50pm On May 02, 2015
Strongbest:

Okay Sir, a hint! Get your best oil, like coconut oil etc, then, formulate your liquid bathing soap by applying your multipurpose liquid detergent production knowledge. That's enough hint I guess sir.

Thanks.
Thank u very much, but will u still use all the chemicals like sulphuric acid, caustic soda, as they seem too harsh for bathing
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2015
cry battled with my funny looking bees wax....could not melt it o....i clean sweat....had to discard a lot of the in the process....

Formulated the cream without the bees wax....but due to me being tired I added.....oil and a lil bit of ...... butter(of which am still doubting it's authenticity along with that of the shea butter)...
The cream came out well(although not as smooth and fluffy as I would want and not as thick) all the same am still here to learn more(ps-na d cream I rub this morning o grin )

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2015
Pre melting process (with the bees wax-when no agree to melt cheesy)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2015
lgboks:
Pre melting process (with the bees wax-when no agree to melt cheesy)

Awwwww! Sir, you should have melted the wax first. Was going to guide you, didn't know you would produce so soon. And wait, were you trying to crush the wax with a spoon? Lolsss....The wax can only be melted using heat. You can't crush it that way, no way!

Anyway, nice effort bro. Bravo.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.