Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (483902 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:51pm On May 15, 2015
grownaira:

Thanks a lot boss. Remain blessed.

My pleasure Sir. Amen!

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:55pm On May 15, 2015
Strongbest:
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of 1,500 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner

2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)

3. Perfume

4. After Shave

It goes for a token of 1,000 naira.

How to order, simply send me an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call: 07041786714.

For this week, I'm still giving out the powder detergent formula as a bonus. So, feel free to request for it once you order for any of the ebooks.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:57pm On May 15, 2015
GELLING

Gelling refers to the process of warming or keeping the soap warm to certain degree in order to increase the moisturising effect of the soap.

It's like taking advantage of the heat, like converting the heat to have a useful effect on the soap.

Normally, when you pour the pap like mixture of your soap into the mold, the soap emits heat......the soap like remains hot for some times.

How do we now gel?

To gel your bar of soap. Simply cover the soap with a clean material while still in the mold for like 3 to 4 hours.

Immediately you uncover, the soap should be ready to come out of the mold and ready for the next phase which is curing.

Hope we got it though.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 10:58am On May 16, 2015
Babacele:
almost same prices in Abuja too.
pls wr can I find a chemical store in abj?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 11:09am On May 16, 2015
[quote author=Strongbest post=33780665][/quote] Strongbest pls atend to my mail, Stadora
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Plaitex(f): 11:30am On May 16, 2015
strongbest, thanks for all the work you've done. The soap i make is not oil resistant . Whenever it comes in contact with oil,i hav to add a large quantity before i can use it and the perfume does not last long. What can i do to change this?
thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 12:30pm On May 16, 2015
stadora:
where is or location?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 1:21pm On May 16, 2015
Thank u sir, for going out of ur way to always attend to our questions. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 3:28pm On May 16, 2015
Babacele:
where is or location?
Nyanya
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2015
stadora:

Heyllo ma'am, I have just finished treating my mails, guess I must have responded to yours. Sorry for the late response, it's being a nice and busy Saturday.

Thank.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:11pm On May 16, 2015
Plaitex:
strongbest, thanks for all the work you've done. The soap i made is not oil resistant . Whenever it comes in contact with oil,i hav to add a large quantity before i can use it and the perfume does not last long. What can i do to change this?
thanks

Heyllo ma'am, what kind of detergent (soap), liquid or powder detergent? Kindly answer so I will know what to suggest ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:20pm On May 16, 2015
Juliana7:
Thank u sir, for going out of ur way to always attend to our questions. Thanks

Bless God ma'am....

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Plaitex(f): 8:06pm On May 16, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo ma'am, what kind of detergent (soap), liquid or powder detergent? Kindly answer so I will know what to suggest ma.

Thanks.
its liquid soap,(i used to make liquid soap but with a different method without caustic soda and it is not oil resistant. I tried the method you posted for the loquid soap but it came out watery. Please what could have gone wrong
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 9:37pm On May 16, 2015
stadora:

Nyanya
OK go to POWA plaza for checkpoint, Boundary FCT n Nasarawa State, ask for chemical shop.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 1:28pm On May 17, 2015
Babacele:
OK go to POWA plaza for checkpoint, Boundary FCT n Nasarawa State, ask for chemical shop.
ok, thanks 4 d info, I ll check it out.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:09pm On May 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:37pm On May 17, 2015
------------

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 2:38pm On May 17, 2015
Strongbest:
wao! nice colours n sizes. I'm challenged .

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2015
Babacele:
wao! nice colours n sizes. I'm challenged .

Lol Sir....

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2015
The network really sucks......uploading pictures is one of the hardest thing to do here.

That was just a supply for a family over the weekend.

You can do so much with soap I tell you. These ones are not even colourful enough. Hey, you've just got to see some, I bet you would take them for cakes, lolss!

Maybe as a way of inspiring us, I will be trying to upload some of my works.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2015
The brown one is a honey based soap, the blue an antiseptic soap and the other ones contain various ingredients blended together.

Wishing us all a blissful week.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 12:30am On May 18, 2015
Wow! Awesome product. That means u will need to CURE d product for d next 2-3 weeks?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by asulikeitmmmjjj: 5:49am On May 18, 2015
Babacele:
almost same prices in Abuja too.

Please where in abuja can I get soap making ingredients...please reply...thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:56am On May 18, 2015
Juliana7:
Wow! Awesome product. That means u will need to CURE d product for d next 2-3 weeks?

Yes ma'am, but your customers do that......So, you don't have to keep them with you till they are cured or else your house will soon become a warehouse. Lols.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by asulikeitmmmjjj: 5:58am On May 18, 2015
Babacele:
where is or location?

Please I stay in kubwa..... n work in wuse zone 5, is there any chemical shop around these areas I can find soap making supplies?....thanks again for anticipated reply.....urgent pls...lol
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nobledeals(f): 10:33am On May 18, 2015
Strongbest:
Now, we can advance a little. The next thing is how to add fragrance and colourant to our bar of soap in order to have a more colourful product.

If you look at what we have above the product is kind of white in nature.

Normally, a soap produced using PKO always yield a white colour bar of soap when it's ready.

Stay tuned for more.

Thanks.

well done sir, hope you had a great weekend. I am still tuned to the lesson for more so I can get the materials
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2015
For those of you that will be producing you bar soap with honey. Not an adulterated one i mean, i sell raw pure honey, the honey comes from the bush raw & we packet for sale. i have supplied many including pastors in Ekiti-state. I Sell 20litres-5litres in kegs. any if you need in small quantity of #1000 its available. if you buy & its not the pure honey you expect, i give you permission to return it immediately. you can contact me further or whatapp- 08105094696
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 3:04pm On May 18, 2015
asulikeitmmmjjj:

Please I stay in kubwa..... n work in wuse zone 5, is there any chemical shop around these areas I can find soap making supplies?....thanks again for anticipated reply.....urgent pls...lol
go to wuse MKT. but pls update .
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:02pm On May 18, 2015
Good evening everyone... I want to use this opportunity to appreciate everyone of you that got my ebook already. I sincerely appreciate your trust and understanding. God bless you all.

In case you have not gotten your bonus upon purchase of the ebook please, feel free to request for it through the email you got the ebook and it shall be sent to you with immediate effect.

One more thing, don't just leave or keep the ebook in your email for decoration....please make use of it. Remember, I will always be there to support you during any of your production should there need be.

Strongbest

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 9:11pm On May 18, 2015
Strongbest:
Good evening everyone... I want to use this opportunity to appreciate everyone of you that got my ebook already. I sincerely appreciate your trust and understanding. God bless you all.

In case you have not gotten your bonus upon purchase of the ebook please, feel free to request for it through the email you got the ebook and it shall be sent to you with immediate effect.

One more thing, don't just leave or keep the ebook in your email for decoration....please make use of it. Remember, I will always be there to support you during any of your production should there need be.

Strongbest

Thanks.
Lols. bro no paint making in d 2 eBook I bought o. any hope? cheers.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:33pm On May 18, 2015
Babacele:
Lols. bro no paint making in d 2 eBook I bought o. any hope? cheers.

Heyllo Sir, there's paint production there. Please, kindly go through it again Sir.

Everything just as listed here are all there in the ebooks. No hide and seek!

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by asulikeitmmmjjj: 8:40am On May 19, 2015
Strongbest:
Let's start this way:

Once again, these are things (chemicals) we are going to be working with:

< P.K.O (palm kernel oil)

< Caustic soda

< Soda ash

< Sodium sulphate

The red caps are our measuring tools while the soap dishes are our moulds.

The biggest container (the white plastic) is our mixing bowl.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Please this p.k.o is it the same p.k.o we use in d village then as body cream? If so, won't the dark colour affect d colour of the soap? Like if you want white colour, even other colours won't it be affected? , or is there a white colour p.k.o in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.