Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481450 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:22pm On May 31, 2015
jummygo:
Let's hack d bot. lol joke o! @nobledeals, op is back.

Lols. Yes ma'am, I think it does need some serious lesson.

Uhmmm, just hope the antispam bot doesn't get offended over this comment though. Hahaha.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2015
jummygo:
@Op. You have taught me a skill(s). Very grateful. Started selling. Cheapest 50ml. 100naira. Biggest 2.5ltrs. 350-400naira cos u don't muse on chemicals, so dey last. Good feedback so far. Also read up a lot about. chemicals and their interaction or reactions with each other.

I'm sincerely very impressed with your effort ma'am. A very wonderful one ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2015
tillo4real:
Oga strong please is about the bar soap if I we like to produce about 10 litre pko oil what is going to be other material measurement. Thank u

Heyllo Sir, to get that is very simple. First, choose a measuring unit then, following the formula given in the production of bar soap, you get the measurement for others.

Will throw more light on that later. The fact is, we need to know how to figure out these things ourselves because it'll be very funny if I will always have to tell us measurement to use in each production every time.

I shall help us understand that letter.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2015
rioemmanuel:
Hi everyone,great work you guys are into.Please who can supply me liquid air freshener and insecticide at retailers price.I am at Ilorin

Heyllo Sire, why don't you learn to produce them yourself?

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2015
stadora:
hello Strongbest, I jst finished makin my shea butter cream using your first formular, it came out like a lotion. ie, like baby pears lotion. I was thinkin it wil come out like a cream. pls wot do I add 2 it 2 make it look like a real cream? thanks

Heyllo ma'am, propably the oil used was much but then, you can always thicken it up with wax. You may ask for emulsifying wax and cetyl alcohol, they'll help thicken up your product ma. Never wanted to talk about that here though.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jummygo(f): 7:18pm On May 31, 2015
Welcome back.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:43pm On May 31, 2015
jummygo:
Welcome back.

Thanks ma'am.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2015
I get to understand some people already have my ebooks but yet to start something. Please, start with something no matter how little.

Wish you all could see what some nairalanders are already doing. I'm very optimistic that soon, Nigeria market will be saturated with our products (Nairalanders). We are already taking over the market in the area of liquid soap, bar soaps and our hair creams, hair shampoo and conditioners are having good places in stores already.

Don't be left out of this great move and opportunity. Get started. That's what this thread is all about.

It'll really be sad to know that some already bought my ebook and still have not started a single product. What are you waiting for? I mean, what did you buy the ebook for, if not to make use of it?

Please, if you are in the category above, you may kindly return my ebooks and collect your money, lols. Wish that was possible though.
Let's pick up the challenge to start something.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Marysola: 10:24pm On May 31, 2015
rioemmanuel:
Hi everyone,great work you guys are into.Please who can supply me liquid air freshener and insecticide at retailers price.I am at Ilorin
rioemmanuel:
rioemmanuel:
. You can contact, I stay in ilorin. I sell my products to people people who want to resell too. PM me.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 1:28am On Jun 01, 2015
Strongbest:
I get to understand some people already have my ebooks but yet to start something. Please, start with something no matter how little.

Wish you all could see what some nairalanders are already doing. I'm very optimistic that soon, Nigeria market will be saturated with our products (Nairalanders). We are already taking over the market in the area of liquid soap, bar soaps and our hair creams, hair shampoo and conditioners are having good places in stores already.

Don't be left out of this great move and opportunity. Get started. That's what this thread is all about.

It'll really be sad to know that some already bought my ebook and still have not started a single product. What are you waiting for? I mean, what did you buy the ebook for, if not to make use of it?

Please, if you are in the category above, you may kindly return my ebooks and collect your money, lols. Wish that was possible though.
Let's pick up the challenge to start something.

Thanks.
bros how can I make my Germicide look exactly like Morigad/? the one I did Ds after noon is just white. maybe I over put d whitener. how can I make it black like Morigad? thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by asulikeitmmmjjj: 5:42am On Jun 01, 2015
Strongbest:

Oooopz, really sorry my response is kind of coming late Sir.

About the fragrance that shouldn't be so if you used a good fragrance (production perfume).

Please try this next time;

Step1: pour the sulphurnic acid into an empty bowl

Step2: Add the texapon and stir properly

Step3: Add water and stir vigorously

Step4: Add add the fragrance and stir also. ( Now, this process will help retain your fragrance and smells even better at the end.). From there, continue with the other procedures.

To dissolve your nitrosol easily and avoid lumps, always add the nitrosol into water and not water to nitrosol. Another thing is the quantity of water used in dissolving the nitrosol.

Tips:

For each (1)spoonful nitrosol, dilute with a litre of water. This method is very good for a newbie (anyone just doing it for the first time should use this method)

I thinks I should modify some things there in the production of liquid soap to help us get it right easily.

Thanks.

And he issss baaaccckkk
Welcome and thanks....yea the perfume did come back and as for the nitrosol I think I did it wrongly, I added water to nitrosol lol..serves me right.
.thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by asulikeitmmmjjj: 5:44am On Jun 01, 2015
HAPPY NEW MONTH EVERYONE.....N HAPPY PRODUCTION THIS MONTH....I DECLARE NO PRODUCTION ACCIDENT OR MISHAPS....YE ARE ALL BLESSED IN JESUS NAME...AMEN

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2015
Babacele:
bros how can I make my Germicide look exactly like Morigad/? the one I did Ds after noon is just white. maybe I over put d whitener. how can I make it black like Morigad? thanks

Heyllo Sir, the product you are talking about is a different brand from izal germicide. The formula given here is that of izal germicide so, it can never be like morigad.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2015
asulikeitmmmjjj:

And he issss baaaccckkk
Welcome and thanks....yea the perfume did come back and as for the nitrosol I think I did it wrongly, I added water to nitrosol lol..serves me right.
.thanks

Smile.......yes sire! Nice to know you are getting it right.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2015
Happy New Month To Everyone!!

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, the product you are talking about is a different brand from izal germicide. The formula given here is that of izal germicide so, it can never be like morigad.

Thanks.
bros how do I get d formula pls?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Strongbest:

same to you bro. May God continue to use you for humanity good, amen.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nobledeals(f): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Strongbest:

thank you sir
after 3weeks of production of liquid soap, is it possible for me to add more s.l.s so as to make it foam better cause I am getting unsatisfactory feedbacks that the soap is not foaming well.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nobledeals(f): 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
I don't know why I am finding hard to upload pictures of my liquid and bar soap
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Babacele:
bros how do I get d formula pls?

Sire, that I can't say for now.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Babacele:
same to you bro. May God continue to use you for humanity good, amen.

Amen Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
nobledeals:

thank you sir
after 3weeks of production of liquid soap, is it possible for me to add more s.l.s so as to make it foam better cause I am getting unsatisfactory feedbacks that the soap is not foaming well.

Oooops! Ma'am, you mean after 3 solid weeks? How many litres did you produce? Well, it's not only SLS that can make your Liquid foam well, I will suggest you get a foam booster in that case. Just tell them you want to buy foam booster at the chemical store, it's in liquid form. That should be more appropriate than the SLS ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
nobledeals:
I don't know why I am finding hard to upload pictures of my liquid and bar soap

Ma'am, it's usually like that. It takes lots of time to upload pictures, that's one of the reasons I don't upload pictures regularly.

If the images are too large that can also affect it. Just keep trying, it takes patience.

thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Strongbest:
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of 1,500 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner

2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)

3. Perfume

4. After Shave

It goes for a token of 1,000 naira.

How to order, simply send me an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call: 07041786714.

For this week, I'm still giving out the powder detergent formula as a bonus. So, feel free to request for it once you order for any of the ebooks.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Strongbest:

Sire, that I can't say for now.

Thanks.
OK.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nellyd(f): 12:11am On Jun 02, 2015
Strongbest:
LIQUID WASHING SOAP (LIQUID DETERGENT)

Liquid soap as the name implies, is soap in liquid form. It is a cleansing agent and it is a multi-purpose cleanser.
Liquid soap is also known as liquid detergent. It has the ability to emulsify oils and hold dirt in suspension. Liquid detergents (Soap) share same properties with solid detergents. A detergent is expected to consist of the surface-active agents or ingredients which are the essential ingredients and subsidiary ingredients (supplementing ingredients).
In all detergents, the surface-active agent forms the most important part of the detergent. All the ingredients needed in the production of liquid soap (liquid detergents) will be listed later.

Note: in this lesson we hope to learn a multi-purpose liquid soap. That is, one that can be used for basic cleansing like: washing of plates, cars, laundry etc.

So, stay tuned as I take us on a journey to producing a high quality multi-purpose liquid soap.

pls, where do I get d ingredients..If u don't mind I'd like to get ur contact. u can inbox it to ella4real1@Gmail.com. thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nellyd(f): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2015
Strongbest:

Oooops! Ma'am, you mean after 3 solid weeks? How many litres did you produce? Well, it's not only SLS that can make your Liquid foams well, I will suggest you get a foam booster in that case. Just tell them you want to buy foam booster at the chemical store, it's in liquid form. That should be more appropriate than the SLS ma.

Thanks.
foam booster
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nellyd(f): 12:48am On Jun 02, 2015
wow, I am really impressed by this post at Strongbest...I pray that GOD WILL bless you for being d solution the problem of so many.. I am interested in the liquid soap production.. will be uploading my products soon..
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2015
Nellyd:
pls, where do I get d ingredients..If u don't mind I'd like to get ur contact. u can inbox it to ella4com. thanks

Heyllo ma'am, you are welcome into the one big family. First, I will advise you to quickly modify your post and remove your email address.

Secondly ma, kindly take your time to go through the thread to get familiar with our lessons.

Where to get your chemicals (ingredients) depends on your location, if you are in Lagos Ojota is always the best place to get at cheap prices.

You can get to me here on: goldzmyne@gmail.com or 07041786714.

Please note that I will never send you an email, will only respond to your mail. So, be very careful with any unsolicited mails.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:22am On Jun 02, 2015
Nellyd:
wow, I am really impressed by this post at Strongbest...I pray that GOD WILL bless you for being d solution the problem of so many.. I am interested in the liquid soap production.. will be uploading my products soon..

Amen to your prayers ma'am. We'll be looking forward to seeing your products.

Don't forget to carefully read through the lessons before your production. Feel free to ask question where not too clear.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by biodunato: 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
I sent you a mail about the ebook please kindly reply. God bless you.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:56am On Jun 03, 2015
biodunato:
I sent you a mail about the ebook please kindly reply. God bless you.

Amen Sir. I have just finished treating my mails. If you haven't received a reply from me it's possible your email didn't or hasn't got to me. You may also check to be sure it was sent to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.