Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (482487 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Please let's always be free to drop our questions here, some of the response to our questions maybe helpful to some people having this same question in mind.

I also notice some of us don't really go through the thread before sending mails. Please, if you are just joining us here, let's take our time to go through the pages of the thread before our questions.

Meanwhile, I will try and update our table of content by later in the day.

However, I understand that our guests viewing this thread can't comment or post questions here, since only registered members can do that, I will suggest you just register to fully enjoy this thread. In all, I will always try my best to respond to our emails. Your patience is all that will be required.

Much love from Strongbest.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 5:21am On Jun 03, 2015
jobadaiya:
Nice thread. Anyone in Abuja interested in making something out of this?
pls Wich part of abj re u, am in kado Estate
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 5:27am On Jun 03, 2015
olusegun657:
for those of u staying in kubwa axis u can get ur chemicals in kubwa village b4 NYSC gate, dat is if u are coming frm village market d shop is by ur left d sell paints in d shop
pls Where can I get a chemical mkt close 2 kado?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 5:35am On Jun 03, 2015
pointzero30:
dear boss pls where can I get this chemicals and materials in onitsha. both now n previous threndy materials. am just joining.

these are where u can buy d chemicals in osha
1; Meliors chemical ind.ltd, no 6D Ajasa stream near ose mkt
2; Maco chem , no 5 ajasa str

for containers visit
1; Willo ltd, 12 ajasa str
2: Sonacip ltd
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 5:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Babacele:
Except for PKO because I havnt bought from d shops but from locals, every other products sell at almost d same price in K1 Messorg Ltd 08023435634, 07032056586 call them directly. They are friendly, professional n sincere. e.g I bought 1/2 caustic soda at N100 while d Lagos price is N90 .
pls Wich pat of abj is d K1 Messorg ltd located, let me no if they are close 2 me. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tobodex(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Strongbest:
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining

us on this thread, so far, we've

learnt how to produce:

liquid
detergent, germicide (izal

formula), antiseptic (dettol

formula), Balm (aboniki
formula), some useful things on bicarbonate, toothpaste, bar soap.....

Do check:

Page 0....................Liquid
detergent

Page 1 and 4...........Germicide

Page 2.....................Antiseptic

Page 4- 5.................Balm

Page 6, 15 and 16----------images of products

Page 7--------------condensed milk

Page 10-11----------- Scouring Powder

Page 12-13----------Toothpaste formulas.

Page 15, 16-------------Bar Soap

Page 16 ---------------About my e-book

Please, do take your time to

peruse through the pages
before the questions.

Thanks.

Hello, please am interested, how can I get the listed items and will like to follow you for more teaching. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2015
stadora:

these are where u can buy d chemicals in osha 1; Meliors chemical ind.ltd, no 6D Ajasa stream near ose mkt 2; Maco chem , no 5 ajasa str
for containers visit 1; Willo ltd, 12 ajasa str 2: Sonacip ltd

Very nice one ma'am. God bless you.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2015
tobodex:

Hello, please am interested, how can I get the listed items and will like to follow you for more teaching. Thanks

Sir, I can bet you haven't read through a single page of this thread, Lols.

Kindly use the table of content you just quoted above to navigate through the thread and learn. Simply just click on the page as noted in the above table and you have it all.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2015
Strongbest:
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of 1,500 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner

2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)

3. Perfume

4. After Shave

It goes for a token of 1,000 naira.

How to order, simply send me an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call: 07041786714.

For this week, I'm still giving out the powder detergent formula as a bonus. So, feel free to request for it once you order for any of the ebooks.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tobodex(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Strongbest:
For those asking of what and what my ebook contains,

here are the products in the ebook:

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard

3. Medicated soap/non medicated

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)

9. Germicide (izal formula)

10. Bleach (stain remover)

11. Liquid air freshener

12. Paint (only white and coated type)

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

15. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

BONUSES

-Powder detergent

-Shoe polish paste

-medicated powder (dusting powder)

- gel air freshener

- anti-body odour paste

- fashion powder

Request for any one of the above bonuses when you get the ebook.

Price: 1,500 naira only.

It's the e-book version of my book. A book written by me and approved by the Ministry of Education under general study.

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. So please how can I get the Ebook ie payment details please. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
tobodex:

Thanks for the reply. So please how can I get the Ebook ie payment details please. Thanks

Heyllo Sir, for payment details kindly send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
stadora:

these are where u can buy d chemicals in osha
1; Meliors chemical ind.ltd, no 6D Ajasa stream near ose mkt
2; Maco chem , no 5 ajasa str

for containers visit
1; Willo ltd, 12 ajasa str
2: Sonacip ltd
please sorry to ask,
Are all these places listed in onitsha?
If so how should I go about locating them....
thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2015
TABLE OF CONTENT
Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 38.................About "Our" E-book

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=lgboks post=34388379]please sorry to ask,
Are all these places listed in onitsha?
If so how should I go about locating them....
thanks[/quote
Ose market is a popular mkt in osha jst like main mkt. u can locate it anywr u re in osha either by bike or bus. wen u get 2 ose. u can start askin abt d ajasa street. or jst ask wr u can get d chemicals
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by proffmanue(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
@ strongbest...
what other addictive should be added to laundry bar soap to improve the qaulity..

can one boil d soap before pouring into a mold in other to avoid curing time?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
proffmanue:
@ strongbest...
what other addictive should be added to laundry bar soap to improve the qaulity..

can one boil d soap before pouring into a mold in other to avoid curing time?

Heyllo Sir, I think you mean additive. It all depends on what you are looking for in the bar soap. Any additive used should be used purposefully. As in, if you want a harder soap or want your soap to lather more. Even your colourant and fragrance are additives used to enhance the quality of your soap.

Basically, what you want exactly is what determines what additives to add. I don't know if my explanation is explicit enough though.

Boiling of the mixture is another method entirely, usually applicable in the hot method of bar soap production, the method taught here is the cold method process so, it doesn't call for boiling.

The only heating involved in this our method here is the oil. Whenever is in a sleeping state(solid) then can be heated a bit just to melt it, not frying please. Just to heat up the oil into a liquid state.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=stadora post=34417233][/quote]thanks for the prompt responce... but am still a little bit confused...
Am a deltan so am not used to all the listed areas...
However what am confused about is about OSHA
Is osha in onitsha or osha is a different place entirely?
Or as soon as I get to onitsha I can just tell a bike or get a bus going to osha?
Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
A very warm evening to everyone. I just want to say a big thank you to everyone that got my ebook this week.

Seriously, it feels good to know that someone appreciates and believes in what you do. Especially, in the area of trust. It has really got me up and doing.

In all, I still will like us to know that it's not just all about the ebooks. Of courss, I feel happy when ever I receive that alert but what about you? Are you really making the best out of the ebooks? That's where the point lies.
Please, don't just keep them, make use of them. You have my mentorship once you have my ebooks, take advantage of that and get the best out of them.

As for the bloggers and information sellers taking undue advantage of our ebooks hmmmmm, there's God o!

Much love from Strongbest .

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 1:51am On Jun 06, 2015
lgboks:
thanks for the prompt responce... but am still a little bit confused...
Am a deltan so am not used to all the listed areas...
However what am confused about is about OSHA
Is osha in onitsha or osha is a different place entirely?
Or as soon as I get to onitsha I can just tell a bike or get a bus going to osha?
Thanks
Osha is dsame with Onitsha, Sory 4 d short code name. I tot u re from anambra.
coming from Delta, as soon as u get to upper iweka, enter bike to ose market. then look for the street
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 2:31am On Jun 06, 2015
stadora:

Osha is dsame with Onitsha, Sory 4 d short code name. I tot u re from anambra.
coming from Delta, as soon as u get to upper iweka, enter bike to ose market. then look for the street
and them they wonder how and why this is now my best thread....
The thread op(original poster/moderator) is friendly,accommodating,selfless etc
Thread users are wow!!!
Keep up the good work guys
Together we can

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by proffmanue(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2015
@strongbest...
d soap l produced is nt shining like d other bar soap in d market
wat is d function of silicate and other additives to make a good n qaulity soap. .
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, I think you mean additive. It all depends on what you are looking for in the bar soap. Any additive used should be used purposefully. As in, if you want a harder soap or want your soap to lather more. Even your colourant and fragrance are additives used to enhance the quality of your soap.

Basically, what you want exactly is what determines what additives to add. I don't know if my explanation is explicit enough though.

Boiling of the mixture is another method entirely, usually applicable in the hot method of bar soap production, the method taught here is the cold method process so, it doesn't call for boiling.

The only heating involved in this our method here is the oil. Whenever is in a sleeping state(solid) then can be heated a bit just to melt it, not frying please. Just to heat up the oil into a liquid state.

Thanks.
can we include phenol and chloroxylenol for d purpose of making it medicated
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
proffmanue:
@strongbest...
d soap l produced is nt shining like d other bar soap in d market
wat is d function of silicate and other additives to make a good n qaulity soap. .

Heyllo Sir, like I have said earlier before the lesson, this is a laundry bar soap, though can be used as a multi-purpose soap. I'm not teaching beyond that here. Silicate does help maintain the PH of your soap also increase it's cleansing ability.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
peacemaranatha:
can we include phenol and chloroxylenol for d purpose of making it medicated

Heyllo Sir, my sincere apology, we are not teaching beyond laundry bar soap here.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Strongbest:
A very warm evening to everyone. I just want to say a big thank you to everyone that got my ebook this week.

Seriously, it feels good to know that someone appreciates and believes in what you do. Especially, in the area of trust. It has really got me up and doing.

In all, I still will like us to know that it's not just all about the ebooks. Of courss, I feel happy when ever I receive that alert but what about you? Are you really making the best out of the ebooks? That's where the point lies.
Please, don't just keep them, make use of them. You have my mentorship once you have my ebooks, take advantage of that and get the best out of them.

As for the bloggers and information sellers taking undue advantage of our ebooks hmmmmm, there's God o!

Much love from Strongbest .

Thanks.
True talk, boss.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Afoskalex(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
op, pls what is difference btw car wax and croda wax?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by funstufz: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
Fem60:
Do you believe that you can make over $50 daily on fiverr. That I too small, I believe that is what many people will say. Well! $50 is not too small in a day, that is $1500 every single month (300,000). Is not money, when we are talking about fiverr, many Nigerian make more than that. Am here to help you with my two weeks online fiverr training. We guarantee you $50 before the end of the training. Just follow here to read more about this offer: www.nairaland.com/2350151/two-weesks-step-step-fiverr

tried to view your thread but its "its removed or hidden".
Any other link?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
Afoskalex:
op, pls what is difference btw car wax and croda wax?

Heyllo Sir, guess you mean candle wax. Well, candle wax just as the name sounds, it's used mainly in the production of candle but can also be used for many other things. Cradle wax on the other hand is mainly meant for production of cosmetics. Usually, in beauty products.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2015
Heyllo everyone. I want to openly apologise to those that made payment for our ebooks yesterday (Thursday) that haven't received their package, it's due to some technical itch (email related issue), kindly exercise a little patience by tonight, everything will be fixed.

And if you have also received the ebooks but with some items missing, everything will be fixed.

I'm also going to compensate us with some interesting bonuses for the delay.

All emails and enquiries shall all be attended to, this weekend.

I truly appreciate you all.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by stadora(f): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
pls I jst finished makin my liquid soap, it came out gud but was a bit watery. my customer complained about it n said I shud make a thicker one. pls strongbest, how do I make it thicker or shud I prepare another soap entirely?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
stadora:
pls I jst finished makin my liquid soap, it came out gud but was a bit watery. my customer complained about it n said I shud make a thicker one. pls strongbest, how do I make it thicker or shud I prepare another soap entirely?

Heyllo ma'am, I will advise you kindly exhaust the old one and make fresh (new) one to avoid complications. That's if the old one isn't much. If the latter is the case, let me know the quantity and I will give you a formula to thicken it up.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.