Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (484477 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Let friends and families know about your business. Your business starts growing the moment friends and people around start to recommend your products to others.

Quality will keep them coming back for more. Trust me, it's not as hard many think. I challenge you to start up something today.

Have a lovely weekend.
Strongbest

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2015
Be inspired!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by okine4real: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2015
realadesco:
Third productions of my liquid soap and toilet wash. Kudos to our Oga @top

I send you a mail, why are you not replying?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blendz4real(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2015
realadesco:
Third productions of my liquid soap and toilet wash. Kudos to our Oga @top

@realadesco. May I know how you sourced the empty cans you used. I want to go into antiseptics but can't seem to be able to get cans i'll fill the product into for marketing.
Am in benue
Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Greatxter(f): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gud afternoon oga strobgbest,pls i tried d bar soap bt it didnt come out well.pls can u give me d measurement of caustic soda n soda ash in spoon so as to b more accurate nxt i wan to try it.Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Strongbest:
Using the red cover as our measuring tool:

1. Caustic soda......1 unit

2. Soda ash...........1 unit

3. P.K.O................7 units

4. Sodium Sulphate.....1/10 unit

Direction

- Dilute the caustic soda with 3 units of water

-Dilute the soda ash with 3 units of water

-Add the sodium sulphate into the dissolved caustic soda and stir

PREPARATION:

- Pour the PKO into an empty dry container

- Add the dissolved caustic soda (solution of caustic soda and sodium sulphate) and stir

- Add the dissolved soda ash and stir

- keep stirring till trace is reached.

-Now, pour out the pap like mixture into the mould and allow to stand for about 4-7 hours.

Remove from mould and allow to cure for 2-4 weeks.

Before you move on with the experiment, hold on for an explanation on some important point to note.

Be right back.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Greatxter:
Gud afternoon oga strobgbest,pls i tried d bar soap bt it didnt come out well.pls can u give me d measurement of caustic soda n soda ash in spoon so as to b more accurate nxt i wan to try it.Thanks

Heyllo ma'am, look at the lesson quoted above, following the instructions - use your spoon as your measuring tool.

I think the above is even better and simpler. Please, feel free to ask if you are still not clear.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by realadesco(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
okine4real:

I send you a mail, why are you not replying?
sorry bro resend it
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by realadesco(m): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
blendz4real:

@realadesco. May I know how you sourced the empty cans you used. I want to go into antiseptics but can't seem to be able to get cans i'll fill the product into for marketing.
Am in benue
Thanks.
ask peoples selling plastics in dozen I think u will get from them or they direct u to who have it. Though am in osun state

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blendz4real(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
realadesco:
ask peoples selling plastics in dozen I think u will get from them or they direct u to who have it. Though am in osun state

Okay thank you
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by holajeedayy: 12:51am On Sep 08, 2015
Oga strongbest how do I get good package and. Not too expensive for Ogi powder or custard?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
holajeedayy:
Oga strongbest how do I get good package and. Not too expensive for Ogi powder or custard?

Heyllo Sir, you may want to consider nylon (sachet) since we are talking about some thing not too expensive here. You can easily get such from those selling catering items.

The nylons are sold plain then you take them to the printer to print on them for you. They can help you put any design you want on them and your name (the name of your product).

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2015
Good morning sir.. good job done here and God bless.. please I want to start producing something soonest in say less than a month's time and I think I'm very much interested in detergent... As a starter how much will I need? and so also could you be of help in any way? like how to produce or business plan or anything please? it will be of great help.. thanks in advance as I anticipate your reply
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:57am On Sep 15, 2015
Candis009:
Good morning sir.. good job done here and God
bless.. please I want to start producing
something soonest in say less than a month's
time and I think I'm very much interested in
detergent... As a starter how much will I need?
and so also could you be of help in any way?
like how to produce or business plan or
anything please? it will be of great help.. thanks
in advance as I anticipate your reply

Heyllo ma'am, nice to have you here. First, what kind of detergent are you talking about, liquid or powder detergent? How much you need as a starter depends on how much your budget is. For instance, 5k, 10k, 15k, 20k and can help you start up on different levels. Packaging is usually the issue.

Business plan, I can't assure my assistance on that for now ma. How to produce, yes I can depends on our agreement and what you really want ma'am.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 15, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo ma'am, nice to have you here. First, what kind of detergent are you talking about, liquid or powder detergent? How much you need as a starter depends on how much your budget is. For instance, 5k, 10k, 15k, 20k and can help you start up on different levels. Packaging is usually the issue.

Business plan, I can't assure my assistance on that for now ma. How to produce, yes I can depends on our agreement and what you really want ma'am.

Thanks.

Thank you sir for your response
I think we can talk more on the agreement here
raycadeola@gmail.com
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
Candis009:

Thank you sir for your response I think we can talk more on the agreement here raycadeola@gmail.com

Heyllo ma'am, if we have to talk, you may send me a mail to goldzmyne@mail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo ma'am, if we have to talk, you may send me a mail to goldzmyne@mail.com

Thanks.

I think your email address is not correct. I've been unable to mail you, please resend it
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Pls where can i get the materials in osun state
realadesco:
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:37am On Sep 17, 2015
Candis009:

I think your email address is not correct. I've been unable to mail you, please resend it

Ooooops! My sincere apology ma'am. Kindly add g. As in:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by graciousamy: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2015
please how do I go about getting and designing these sac they used for packaging detergents like Ariel etc and how do I seal them?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2015
I DONT KNOW WERE TO BUY THE MATERIALS.....
PLZ WERE CAN I BUY THEM IN BENIN CITY; EDO STATE
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=Strongbest post=37747726][/quote]

Pls Oga strong best Can I use our normal red P.K.O
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2015
Shininstar30:

Pls Oga strong best Can I use our normal red P.K.O

Red PKO? Well, I guess you mean palm oil. Palm oil is different from palm kernel oil.

To cut the story short, any kind of oil can be used in the production of bar soap except petroleum extract like paraffin oil etc. Some oil(s) are better combined together or added to the other for better result than singly used.

Whatever kind of oil you choose to use, you'll only need to know the right measurement.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by onyekanonso(f): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=Strongbest post=24616842] ASSIGNMENT
I promised giving us an assignment, here's the assigment. You can upload the pictures of your production.

Using the instruction or guide giving for the production of liquid soap, kindly use the giving materials and measurement given below to produce 2-3 litres of liquid soap at home.

MATERIALS
/MEASUREMENT

Sulpunic Acid
1 peak milk tin

Caustic Soda
1 spoon

Soda Ash
2 spoon

STTP or SLS
1/2 spoon

Nitrosol
1 tomato tin cup(just at mouth level)

Texapon
1/2 spoon

Formalin
Optional (just some drops)

Fragrance(perfume)
1/2 spoon or as desired

Water
2-3 litres

Pls Strongbest, are we to add 2-3 litres of water separate from the amount of water used in mixing the chemicals or are we to calculate d water already used and balance it up. I.e if I have used 1 and half litre of water in mixing, do I still add 3 litres of water or 1 and a half litres. The thing is, after using the measurement you gave, the mixture wasn't very thick so I added just one litre of water. Although now (1 day after production) that its settling, it has become too thick and I suppose its too late too dilute.
Secondly unlike morning fresh, the soap I made doesn't dissolve in water until I stir it with my hands. Why is that
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nnemmpi(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2015
Strongbest:
Be inspired!

Any idea, I want

to

learn how to produce methylated spirit

for commercial.pls in ur help. I have already sent email to you

I c
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nnemmpi(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2015
Sir/ma here I want to go about methylated spirit in this form and how to package it this way

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nnemmpi(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2015
How can go about producing and packages these I want to go into this commercially

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by onyekanonso(f): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Strongbest I tried sending you an email but it keeps bouncing back. pls I need your manual. How much is it. I would appreciate it if you could contact me via email
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by realadesco(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2015
Sadia1992:
Pls where can i get the materials in osun state
if u are in oshogbo u will get it @ opposite rasco hall behind spices. Ask peoples around there the chemical shop.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
onyekanonso:
Strongbest I tried sending you an email but it keeps bouncing back. pls I need your manual. How much is it. I would appreciate it if you could contact me via email- onyncom

Heyllo ma'am, sorry about that. Please kindly modify your post and remove your email address.

The email is:

Goldzmyne@gmail.com

There are two ebooks at the moment.

One that contains over 15 items and goes for a bonus price of N2,000, while the second one that contains 4 items goes for a token price of N1,500.

Thank.

However, I have sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Heyllo at Oyenkanonso, total water to be used is 2-3 litres.

I was trying to quote that particular post and give a little explanation but it was not working out for me. All the same, just follow the instruction giving there using 2-3 litres of water all together.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
nnemmpi:
How can go about producing and packages these I want to go into this commercially

Heyllo Sir/Ma, all things are possible. You can send me a mail but note it's not going to be free Sir. I mean, the formula and all you need to know about that.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (184) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.