Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,618 members, 7,865,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (484905 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Let's see what your interest is. Tell us the area you know you can handle and we'll push together.

The good thing is, everything you have seen here either on the free training or my ebooks can be produced by anyone, anywhere. No machine needed, just get your chemicals and look through the formula, that is all.

Feel free to keep your questions coming. This thread is for us.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Strongbest:
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 38.................About "Our" E-book

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Strongbest:
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of 2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of: 1,500 naira.

How to order, simply send me an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by realadesco(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hello boss u haven't give me my bonus ooo @adesco
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
realadesco:
Hello boss u haven't give me my bonus ooo @adesco

Oooops! Sir, really? Kindly send me a mail to the email through which your ebooks were sent. My apology please.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lcoral(f): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hello strongbest, thanks for all your Effort. I would like to know if one needs to register his product with any regulatory body for a small scale production business. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Piusuwaka: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
pls sir,I. very interested
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
lcoral:
Hello strongbest, thanks for all your Effort. I would like to know if one needs to register his product with any regulatory body for a small scale production business. Thanks

Heyllo ma'am, the pleasure is all mine.

Concerning registration of product, I have talked much about that here in the time past. It depends on the product in question. However, most of what we have been dealing with here are things you can start on a small scale without worries till you are grown enough to do so.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:03am On Oct 13, 2015
Juliana7:
Happy new month to oga strongbest, students and followers of dis thread. Pls boss strongbest where(market) can i get LEMON(to juice out d content) to use for "CHAPMAN" drink. Thanks

Heyllo ma'am, hope you were able to get lemon at last. I'm still waiting for my own share of the chapman drink.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nice work @ strongbest

Have been meaning to produce liquid soap for cars(car wash)
Would really appreciate the pointers you can give me.
Also I noticed that my soap tends to develope this funny foul smell after some months. Is there any way I can bypass this? I don't normally add formalin because of the smell... is there any other preservative I can use for it?.
Really looking forward to your ever positive response.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
lgboks:
Nice work @ strongbest

Have been meaning to produce liquid soap for cars(car wash)
Would really appreciate the pointers you can give me.
Also I noticed that my soap tends to develope this funny foul smell after some months. Is there any way I can bypass this? I don't normally add formalin because of the smell... is there any other preservative I can use for it?.
Really looking forward to your ever positive response.

Heyllo Sir, I really appreciate the fact that you always take the pain to post your questions here, it really helps because it reduces a lot of loads of answering personal emails over and over again on the same issue. So, I will always do justice to it as time permits.

To your question Sir, car wash should be mild and devoid of ingredients that can peel or remove paint from car. That's a tip there.

Yes, formalin doesn't smell nice and I also don't advise the use of it because of its adverse effect.

First, make sure you always use clean water. Alcohol or sodium benzoate can also be used as preservatives.

Thanks.

Thanks,

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 5:11am On Oct 14, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, I really appreciate the fact that you always take the pain to post your questions here, it really helps because it reduces a lot of loads of answering personal emails over and over again on the same issue. So, I will always do justice to it as time permits.

To your question Sir, car wash should be mild and devoid of ingredients that can peel or remove paint from car. That's a tip there.

Yes, formalin doesn't smell nice and I also don't advise the use of it because of its adverse effect.

First, make sure you always use clean water. Alcohol or sodium benzoate can also be used as preservatives.

Thanks.

Thanks,
now he has made me more curious,deviod of ingredient that can peel the paint you said grin
I know just two ingredients that do that,one is kind of important,the other i can do away with. Oya make I run go try out the experiment cheesy
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2015
lgboks:
now he has made me more curious,deviod of ingredient that can peel the paint you said grin
I know just two ingredients that do that,one is kind of important,the other i can do away with. Oya make I run go try out the experiment cheesy

Lols.....please feel free to ask question where necessary sir. Wishing you a wonderful production bro.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by hajishakur: 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Pls help me out of poverty i need d e book my email is Hajishakur@mail.com thanks more power 2 ur elbow
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
hajishakur:
Pls help me out of poverty i need d e book my email is Hajishakur@mail.com thanks more power 2 ur elbow

Heyllo Sir, though my ebooks are not free but for your request, I'm ready to be of help in anyway possible. Kindly modify your post and remove your email address.

Let's talk, Send me a mail to goldzmyne@gmail.com .

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
FACTS ABOUT MY EBOOKs

Sometimes I wonder if we all really understand the concept of my ebooks. Let me once again write this as a reminder to all the wonderful members of this thread, both old and new.

1. My ebooks do not automatically produce money. It's not just buying the ebooks but using them that give money.

2. The content of the ebooks given here or as listed here is exactly what you have in the ebooks sent to you. No hide and seek.
It still amuses me how some people will want to know if I will send the complete ebook after payment. Why not?

3. Once you make payment and your payment is confirmed, your ebook(s) will surely be sent to you with immediate effect. What do I need to keep what you have paid for? Delay can only be caused when I'm not disposed to using my device due to my activities or engagement at that particular time. However, I will always find a way to get to you. Another reason that can cause delay is when your detail of payment isn't sent to me.

4. Everything in my ebooks is practicable. It's simple as ABC. Moreover, I will always be here for you if you have any challenge. That's the beauty of the whole thing. Now, if you get my ebook else where you can't get that help, you know. Tongue out to all the pirates.

In all, don't just buy my ebooks because you see others buying, buy because you have passion for production either for commercial purpose or personal uses. ''Only those who know the worth of a thing pay for it''.

Love you all.............Strongbest.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rose23: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hello Strongbest,

Sorry I have to post this here. I live in Abuja and I am not aware of a chemicals market here. I was wondering if anyone can link me up with a credible supplier either in Abuja or Lagos. Thank you.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Gidson05(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
thanks op, I followed ur formulation with some other additives for bar soap making n i was able to produced some good quality soap with a very nice frangrance, but my problem now is with the chemicals, i managed to produced 30 pieces of 240kg of bars using 2L of PKO but a L of PKO n 1kg of caustic soda cost #300 each here in Kaduna. Pls how will I go about minimizing the cost of production? Thanks for ur reply
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Rose23:
Hello Strongbest,

Sorry I have to post this here. I live in Abuja and I am not aware of a chemicals market here. I was wondering if anyone can link me up with a credible supplier either in Abuja or Lagos. Thank you.

Heyllo ma'am, it's allowed. That's what this thread is meant for.

I think some guys dropped addresses of where chemicals can be obtained there in Abuja. Don't know the precise page right now. However, just hang on a little our ever helpful members with useful information will soon help out.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Chemicals are so expensive in other state. In my state sulphuric acid is sold for 700 naira per liter. Caustic soda NGN300, Things are too expensive in my city, if I have a reliable source to buy from in Lagos and way bill with low cost. It will be better
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Gidson05:
thanks op, I followed ur formulation with some other additives for bar soap making n i was able to produced some good quality soap with a very nice frangrance, but my problem now is with the chemicals, i managed to produced 30 pieces of 240kg of bars using 2L of PKO but a L of PKO n 1kg of caustic soda cost #300 each here in Kaduna. Pls how will I go about minimizing the cost of production? Thanks for ur reply

Heyllo Sir, it's unfortunate that things are a bit expensive over there. To be honest, there's nothing much we can do about that except with the help of fillers to at least, boost the quantity and weight of your soap.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rose23: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Thank you!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:48am On Oct 16, 2015
Lucwaizy:
Chemicals are so expensive in other state. In my state sulphuric acid is sold for 700 naira per liter. Caustic soda NGN300, Things are too expensive in my city, if I have a reliable source to buy from in Lagos and way bill with low cost. It will be better

I feel your pain Sir, things are really on the high side over there.
My suggestion is, you may have to sell your product according to the cost of production to avoid loss.
Make sure you do a kind of survey to know the prices of products over there then, compare and contrast. That should help you put your prices right.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Rose23:
Thank you!

The pleasure is all mine ma'am/Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:56am On Oct 16, 2015
Let's see how the weekend goes, might try to list the common chemicals here and there prices.

I believe that should serve as a guide to so many of us especially, those leaving outside Lagos to know if things are been sold to you at an exorbitant prices. Stay tuned.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Gidson05(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Strongbest:
Let's see how the weekend goes, might try to list the common chemicals here and there prices.

I believe that should serve as a guide to so many of us especially, those leaving outside Lagos to know if things are been sold to you at an exorbitant prices. Stay tuned.

Thanks.
that will be of great help sir, tanx alot
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2015
Gidson05:
that will be of great help sir, tanx alot

Noted Sir. I will try and do that soon.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2015
Strongbest:

I feel your pain Sir, things are really on the high side over there.
My suggestion is, you may have to sell your product according to the cost of production to avoid loss.
Make sure you do a kind of survey to know the prices of products over there then, compare and contrast. That should help you put your prices right.

Thanks.

Thanks sir for your concern. That's the best way to get through without lost.

Please sir, I will like to know the above mentioned chemicals that can remove paints from cars

Is this formula good for car liquid wash?
Strongbest:
Materials (chemicals) Needed For The Production Of 20 Litres Of Liquid Detergent (soap)

Nitrosol/Antisol or C.M.S...........................1 tin milk cup ( very full).

Sulphonic acid..............1 litre

Caustic soda.................1/3 tin milk cup

Soda ash...................1/2 tin milk cup

Texapon...........................5-6 teaspoonfuls

Formaline........................5-7 teaspoonfuls (optional)

Perfume(Fragrance)........as desired.

SLS. (Sodium laurate sulphate)..........................5-6 teaspoonfuls

S.T.P.P (sodium Tripolyphosphate).............5-6 teaspoonfuls

Colorant.................as desired

Water........................19 litres

THE APPARATUS (TOOLS) NEEDED

Containers (Plastic bowls)
Hand gloves
Nose mask
Stirring rod (Turning Stick)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lucwaizy:

Thanks sir for your concern. That's the best way to get through without lost.

Please sir, I will like to know the above mentioned chemicals that can remove paints from cars

Is this formula good for car liquid wash?

Heyllo Sir, to start with, I would say we didn't precisely treat car wash here. We did a multi-purpose liquid soap, which means it can be used for any cleaning purpose. that's to say, the formula here is safe for car wash but in a situation where you are looking at a concentrated or a branded liquid soap just for a car wash probably to remove tough stains and greasy substances from the car body, that's where the concentration of certain chemicals has to be considered.

Sorry to say, we didn't treat such here and answer to such thing should be the privilege those who have my ebook(s) enjoy which I believe you are one of them. So, kindly send me a mail to the email address through which your ebooks were delivered to you.

The above is due to reasons I have explained many times here.

I will answer any question asked based on what we have done here alone. God bless us all.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by pacespot(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Blazing kills set is way to go, ride on
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by pacespot(m): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Blazing skills set is way to go, ride on

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (184) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.