Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Supermart, Karimu Kotun- Victoria Island - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Supermart, Karimu Kotun- Victoria Island (3291 Views)

Who Knw H.S.A At Karimu Laka St.palace Hall,bus Stop,egbeda Lagos.pls / Invitation For Interview @ Karimu Laka (oba's Palace), Egbeda, Lagos. / Intel Semiconductor West Africa Ltd Karimu Kotun Street - Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supermart, Karimu Kotun- Victoria Island by Godmother(f): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2014
Has anyone heard of Supermart in Victoria Island. I got an invite from them for an interview and I want to know if they are real?
Re: Supermart, Karimu Kotun- Victoria Island by Godmother(f): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Guys I really need help here. If anyone knows anything pls drop
Re: Supermart, Karimu Kotun- Victoria Island by tmgtreasure(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
what do we expect i got the mail too...
Re: Supermart, Karimu Kotun- Victoria Island by tmgtreasure(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
sorry who know how much there pay is like and other details
Re: Supermart, Karimu Kotun- Victoria Island by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
They r very real
Re: Supermart, Karimu Kotun- Victoria Island by olasclef(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
They are real, jst normal interview.
Re: Supermart, Karimu Kotun- Victoria Island by basilicaemezu(m): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
Pls hw did u apply?
Re: Supermart, Karimu Kotun- Victoria Island by omidan21: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
Infact I hope dey pay well , cause d recruitment proccess is quite rigid. Firstly afteer the test they called for first level interview and second level interview., afterwards dey called the candidates to bring their laptop for a small computer practical session , I guess to test deir knowledge on the usage of computer. Now my sister told me that she received a message from dem yest that she shld come for trainiging. Dunno what Next en d salary scale. Has not been disclosed to dem.
Re: Supermart, Karimu Kotun- Victoria Island by tmgtreasure(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
omidan, thanks... keep the info coming, we really appreciate you
Re: Supermart, Karimu Kotun- Victoria Island by tmgtreasure(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
which job position did she apply for?
omidan21: Infact I hope dey pay well , cause d recruitment proccess is quite rigid. Firstly afteer the test they called for first level interview and second level interview., afterwards dey called the candidates to bring their laptop for a small computer practical session , I guess to test deir knowledge on the usage of computer. Now my sister told me that she received a message from dem yest that she shld come for trainiging. Dunno what Next en d salary scale. Has not been disclosed to dem.
Re: Supermart, Karimu Kotun- Victoria Island by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 09, 2014
omidan21: Infact I hope dey pay well , cause d recruitment proccess is quite rigid. Firstly afteer the test they called for first level interview and second level interview., afterwards dey called the candidates to bring their laptop for a small computer practical session , I guess to test deir knowledge on the usage of computer. Now my sister told me that she received a message from dem yest that she shld come for trainiging. Dunno what Next en d salary scale. Has not been disclosed to dem.
What did she apply for?
Re: Supermart, Karimu Kotun- Victoria Island by Timi1990(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2014
Pls I got this mail from this Supermart. Pls what's their pay like and are they real

Re: Supermart, Karimu Kotun- Victoria Island by KayceeChiks: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
You are invited for an interview for the role of a Junior Merchandiser Associate at Supermart.ng, on October 19th, 2018, at 11;00 am. 

Kindly endeavour to be there 30 minutes before the interview starts. Come with a copy of your CV and a Passport photograph.

Our address is: 
4th Floor, 16 Karimu Kotun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. On arrival, ask for David or Tolani. 

Prior to coming, familiarize yourself with our activities by visiting Supermart.ng, like us on Facebook.com/supermartng, follow us on twitter.com/supermartng and instagram.com/supermartng.

Kindly confirm acceptance of the invitation by replying to this email.

--
Kind Regards,
Recruitment Team.
www.supermart.ng

Please whoelse got dis message?

(1) (Reply)

This Job Application Closes TOMORROW. APPLY NOW!! / MUST-READ: After 4 Years Of Jobhunting I Got My Dream Job / LATEST JOB: Many Nigerians Are Now On Jeff Bezos Pay Roll Without Leaving Nigeri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.