Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation (1386 Views)

Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years / Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by egift(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
I support people pursuing career in fields where they understand very well. The PDP Governorship Candidate in Osun, Sen. Iyiola Omisore within this campaign without doubt has discovered his God given Talent.

Likeness and Passion for Corn

Even if he decides to waste his party's funds by pushing this electioneering to the end when he will loose, we want him to know he can always start a Corn Plantation, write a Book on it, employ people and get very wealthy with his new realization.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1523380_10409748_597585980339119_2823593432962913982_n_jpegf90fde95fad6bb647037ded32ac5a4b5

What do you think?

4 Likes

Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by Reallagbake2: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
Very funny! On a more serious note, Omisore's support starts and ends with his people of Ife.

In the Oyo speaking parts, (Osogbo, Ede, Modake and so on.)he is a goner. Need I say how much he is hated by the Ijeshas? In Ilesha, they coined a slogan "Omisore ko ni so ri re" Meaning: Omisore will never suceed! Jona tried but will fail. Osun is not a homogeneous state, so no unanimous decision can be made. Osun is not Ekiti, Jona.

Aregbesola will win the election. That fat baboon that murdered Bola Ige and Olu omo of Osun, will be chased to his father's house at Ila Orogun! Olriburuku, #BringbackBolaIge!angry angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by Nosurrenda: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
If APC lose embarrassingly as they did in Ekiti without winning one local govt, I foresee INEC proscribing APC for wasting valuable voters time.

3 Likes

Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by egift(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nosurrenda: If APC lose embarrassingly as they did in Ekiti without winning one local govt, I foresee INEC proscribing APC for wasting valuable voters time.

How many hectares of land do you think Iyiola need to start his new corn Business?

7 Likes

Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by Nosurrenda: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
egift:

How many hectares of land do you think Iyiola need to start his new corn Business?

You did the same gra gra in the Ekiti thread see how that ended. Bros collect your rice waka.

1 Like

Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by BABAKABIRU301(f): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
I WILL ALSO ADVICE AREGBESOLA TO COME AND MANAGE OSUN STATE CULTURAL TROOPS UNDER MINISTRY OF TORISM. BABA SKELEWU, OGBENI WERE
Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
egift:

That is your way of condenming PDP candidates, but i assure you of one thing. Change is coming to Osun state. Omisore will win that election.
I went to Osun and was badly disapointed at what i saw. No road, no water, i mean nothing good anywhere in that state.

The only developement you will see is the posters and billboards of the APC governor they used to deface every part of that state.
Anyone that have been to Osun should pls attest to this fact.
I trust the Yorubas to make a change.
Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by Reallagbake2: 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
emmydunce:
That is your way of condenming PDP candidates, but i assure you of one thing. Change is coming to Osun state. Omisore will win that election.
I went to Osun and was badly disapointed at what i saw. No road, no water, i mean nothing good anywhere in that state.
Oloshi, where in Osun did you go? The indigenes don't want him. Is it by force? If you love Omisore so much, elect him as the governor of your state. That's entirely your business. We don't want a murderer in our state! Is that to much for you to decipher? Abi eti e di ni?

Funny how some monkeys that don't even have a voters' card yap.
You went to "this", "that". Always "going". You no get state?

3 Likes

Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
Reallagbake2: Oloshi, where in Osun did you go? The indigenes don't want him. Is it by force? If you love Omisore so much, elect him as the governor of your state. That's entirely your business. We don't want a murderer in our state! Is that to much for you to decipher? Abi eti e di ni?

To me, you are less than 1. Animal in the zoo is beter than you.
How is it my fault that you can't afford to travel to any other part of Nigeria?
Who is the governor of Abia state? You don't know.
Take it easy and face the reality.
Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
Reallagbake2: Oloshi, where in Osun did you go? The indigenes don't want him. Is it by force? If you love Omisore so much, elect him as the governor of your state. That's entirely your business. We don't want a murderer in our state! Is that to much for you to decipher? Abi eti e di ni?

How is it my fault that you can't afford to travel to another state in Nigeria?
Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by idumuose(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
Although i do not like omisore flying the governorship banner of PDP but i foresee Aregbe losing his seat on aug 9.

Aregbe is the most confused governor i have ever heard of.Infact he is a confusionist.
Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by Reallagbake2: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
emmydunce:
How is it my fault that you can't afford to travel to another state in Nigeria?
The tears of a pained baboon. Exactly, I don't need to travel round Nigeria hawking gala in traffic or selling used clothes; my state has provided me with comfortable jobs. Hence, there is no need for me to be a refugee. grin grin

Binch, I could care less who the fvcking brute that rules Abia is. It is neither a viable state nor a state of interest, It is just a geographic expression. Nothing more, nothing less. You see, nobody cares. In the case of you ibos, Osun and Ekiti states, became your areas of interest. Una no get job?

For the sake of clarity, the gov. of abia is Clifford theodore orji.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
emmydeep:

The only developement you will see is the posters and billboards of the APC governor they used to deface every part of that state.
Anyone that have been to Osun should pls attest to this fact.
that's shows you didn't go with your eyes,if you went with your eyes that mean your brain was not functioning then

2 Likes

Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by stinggy(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
idumuose: Although i do not like omisore flying the governorship banner of PDP but i foresee Aregbe losing his seat on aug 9.

Aregbe is the most confused governor i have ever heard of.Infact he is a confusionist.
Well said man. The same way I feel. The choice of Omisore nauseates me but Aregbe is a very confused man.
Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by Jidefido(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by kokoA(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
The rate at which dis man dey consume corn these days ehn, he go chop pass 10 bags of corn before election o shocked Hope corn doesn't cause sickness o.

1 Like

Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by sweetgala(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Reallagbake2: Very funny! On a more serious note, Omisore's support starts and ends with his people of Ife.

In the Oyo speaking parts, (Osogbo, Ede, Modake and so on.)he is a goner. Need I say how much he is hated by the Ijeshas? In Ilesha, they coined a slogan "Omisore ko ni so ri re" Meaning: Omisore will never suceed! Jona tried but will fail. Osun is not a homogeneous state, so no unanimous decision can be made. Osun is not Ekiti, Jona.
Aregbesola will win the election. That fat baboon that murdered Bola Ige and Olu omo of Osun, will be chased to his father's house at Ila Orogun! Olriburuku, #BringbackBolaIge!angry angry angry

I don't think that is so , he does come from a rather influential Ife family . The omisore are Good People and they know he is a problem child and they would not wish he tarnish their family name .

1 Like

Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by Firefire(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
funny pics from Omisore.
is part of gimmick to win osun people's votes.
it is allowed.

We have seen Aregbesola Rice, when is Omisore 25Kg Rice with NAFDAC Approved coming out ? cool

Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by idumuose(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
‎​[b]A great tragedy for the APC is the failure of their propaganda against the person of Iyiola Omisore. The Osun APC have thrown everything at him including but not limited to accusing him of murdering late Chief Bola Ige. The fact of this situation is that the Osun people are not buying the propaganda.

They know this is politics and are convinced that Otunba Omisore was not responsible for the death of the former Attorney General of the Federation. The Osun people are aware that he has not been convicted in any court of law after being arraigned and tried.

They are comparing this to the members of the APC convicted of murdering Hon. Olagbaju in Ile-Ife who were caught, arraigned, tried and convicted but later released by Aregbesola as soon as he assumed office.

Osun people know that there are two sons of Chief Bola Ige who were never involved in the struggle for the Aregbesola’s mandate but are commissioner and Special Adviser now. Some in the APC see this as being to their detriment. [/b]
Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by Firefire(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
idumuose: Although i do not like omisore flying the governorship banner of PDP but i foresee Aregbe losing his seat on aug 9.

The guy is a maverick. so confused sad
Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by Firefire(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
BABAKABIRU301: I WILL ALSO ADVICE AREGBESOLA TO COME AND MANAGE OSUN STATE CULTURAL TROOPS UNDER MINISTRY OF TORISM. BABA SKELEWU, OGBENI WERE

chai, lipsrsealed

You may be right, as evidence in the below pics... Good in Theater Arts

1 Like

Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by egift(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by LeOstrich: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2014
Poverty
Re: Support Omisore To Manage A Corn Plantation by egift(m): 7:12am On Aug 10, 2014
He was fully advised to keep his money for his corn business. Now that the coast is clear, when is Omisore starting his Corn Business grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Parents Arrive Presidential Villa (PHOTOS) / How Diamond Bank And Keystone Bank Defraud Me Of N500,00 / Dr. Adedosunmu For Lagos State Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.