Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick (2664 Views)

The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick / />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ / Bloody Clash Ii Fuckyouhard Vs 007bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by Emaprince: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 24 lines

- Date 07-07-2014...9pm

- Verses should be posted by both battlers

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments.

- Voting is open to regular members only.

Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by Limerick: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
Checked! I'ma Post tomorrow. Thanks

1 Like

Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by vickybash(f): 5:16am On Jul 05, 2014
speqq
Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by Krizzkutz(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
Limerick wul be slayed for sure/ he aint a competitor compare to vets ihv maimed n flawed/ in this bout?? errybody knows L SHA DIE like anoda name of god/

the bittch spits nothing/ he cudnt stand barrack like mitt romney/

barrack showed us, he aint gat crazy bars/ with ease the nigga slayed him fast/ after whch jameel 'suspended him' like friends playing card/

lemme xpose him a little . . lime doesn't have any fly shittt/ n doesn't script most of his writing/ he begs for votes . . in his fight with barrack, he's like krizz iknw u r not a dv but go to rap genesis, u see my verse against barrack?? nigga pls like it/

ii utter facts/ . . that slaughter wacks/ my bars hot/
. . Ur chances of winning krizz are 2 slim like shady n carlos/

yo iam red hot/ limerick is not a vet, cos/ before he came along we were hungry . . But he invaded ffr started droppn wack frees and erryone was fed up/

if he talks glocks?? ahl cut his headwith a chainsaw n take his eyes off n cook dem n finally eat them while iam watching kitchen rules/

now let's talk about his looks/ n those ridiculous pictures he took/ ii could say nice things about u . . But ahl rather tell the truth/ in NL u'r the ugliest nigga balling like steve bruce/

after this u need to question ur father n mother/ ii don't think you are that ugly . . but then, what's my own humble opinion against thousands of others?? ^_^

iiGat puns, mets, n ddope fillers/ heard you are very kind to animals, so please give that face back to the gorilla/

5 Likes

Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by Limerick: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
On this 'bout. . .I'd have bullets sprayed an instance/. . .and make his neck break and twisted/. . .hes got nothing thrilling. . .so if the Jerk Claims magician/
. . .I'd get miffed. . .and with battalions of rogues, I'd come in to 'handle kutz'. . .without neccessarily calling on 'First aid assistants'!!/. . . . .*Handle Cuts*

I'd have the Latter Dead/. . .cos the way the bbitch be behaving. . .we could easily tell hes tryna form a Rascal head/. . .buh hes just a wacker friend/
. . .for I checked his brawl against deepthought. . .and the way the blokes came ffucking 'wick battle', I almost mistook em for boxers exchanging jabs on a 'Lantern's thread'/

. . . .so once I get him aimed up in social network/. . .in minutes, I'ma blow his brains off with Robocop's Gun/
. . .just to proove the Nigg is wack, so he wouldn't be 'delivering drugs'. . . .if he worked as a 'Sales boy in Gottoboy's Shop'!!/

and we'd get to see him Screaming Loudly; "Please"/. . .buh I'd turn a deaf ear; as I Quickly hang the bbitch/
. . .then after hes Confirmed dead. . .I'd make 'K decay'. . .like I was featured on. . . .'Chidinma's Remix'/

Wailings would be heard through his Blood relations/. .the moment
I have Cops shoot this dawg in stations/
. . .and all tha wuld be left is his carcass. . So when I say. . . I'm making death 'In Krizz' . . .then am not 'Reducing Population'!!/

Someone advise him to quit rap n mend his Roof Leakage/. .cos hes confused about his career like Tonto Dikeh!/
. . .buh if he insists on staying. . .I'ma gun down the fake baller and leave the Nine on his back . . Like 'Emenike!!'/

Truth is, this foe will run away/. .once I start blowing bombs n rage/
. . .buh he wouldnt get far before I take him out. . .for I've laid Explosives on the way/

. . .cos like Lawyers, am called to the bar. .buh my style is to hold weapons n slay/
. . .buh if Krizz tells you hes 'called to the bar'. . .then the boy is Prolly 'drunk' again!!/

Nigger, its ya death am bringing/. .cos immediately I send d beatings/
I'ma be having the bbitch smeared. .as I practically end the weakling/
Battling Lime? How amusing is thy guts/. . .even when he knows his Loosing is ah must/
. . .cos while my verse Gets Highly rated. . . K's Only Gets Closed . . .without even inviting the 'Juries in tha Courts!!'/. . . . .*Case Only Gets Closed*
-ThaPhoenix-

9 Likes

Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by gottoboy(m): 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
Limerick: On this 'bout. . .I'd have bullets sprayed an instance/. . .and make his neck break and twisted/. . .hes got nothing thrilling. . .so if the Jerk Claims magician/
. . .I'd get miffed. . .and with battalions of rogues, I'd come in to 'handle kutz'. . .without neccessarily calling on 'First aid assistants'!!/. . . . .*Handle Cuts*

I'd have the Latter Dead/. . .cos the way the bbitch be behaving. . .we could easily tell hes tryna form a Rascal head/. . .buh hes just a wacker friend/
. . .for I checked his brawl against deepthought. . .and the way the blokes came ffucking 'wick battle', I almost mistook em for boxers exchanging jabs on a 'Lantern's thread'/

. . . .so once I get him aimed up in social network/. . .in minutes, I'ma blow his brains off with Robocop's Gun/
. . .just to proove the Nigg is wack, so he wouldn't be 'delivering drugs'. . . .if he worked as a 'Sales boy in Gottoboy's Shop'!!/

and we'd get to see him Screaming Loudly; "Please"/. . .buh I'd turn a deaf ear; as I Quickly hang the bbitch/
. . .then after hes Confirmed dead. . .I'd make 'K decay'. . .like I was featured on. . . .'Chidinma's Remix'/

Wailings would be heard through his Blood relations/. .the moment
I have Cops shoot this dawg in stations/
. . .and all tha wuld be left is his carcass. . So when I say. . . I'm making death 'In Krizz' . . .then am not 'Reducing Population'!!/

Someone advise him to quit rap n mend his Roof Leakage/. .cos hes confused about his career like Tonto Dikeh!/
. . .buh if he insists on staying. . .I'ma gun down the fake baller and leave the Nine on his back . . Like 'Emmanuel Emenike!!'/

Truth is, this foe will run away/. .once I start blowing bombs n rage/
. . .buh he wouldnt get far before I take him out. . .for I've laid Explosives on the way/

. . .cos like Lawyers, am called to the bar. .buh my style is to hold weapons n slay/
. . .buh if Krizz tells you hes 'called to the bar'. . .then the boy is Prolly 'drunk' again!!/

Nigger, its ya death am bringing/. .cos immediately I send d beatings/
I'ma be having the bbitch smeared. .as I practically end the weakling/
Battling Lime? How amusing is thy guts/. . .even when he knows his Loosing is ah must/
. . .cos while my verse Gets Highly rated. . . K's Only Gets Closed . . .without even inviting the 'Juries in tha Courts!!'/. . . . .*Case Only Gets Closed*
-ThaPhoenix-
dis boy no go ever leave me sha. . .
Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by kr0ne(m): 12:00am On Jul 06, 2014
Opener - Limerick

Rhymes - Limerick

Similes/ Metaphor - Kriz (had more)

Punchlines - Limerick

Personals - Kriz

Flow - Kriz

Wordplay - Limerick

Closer - Limerick

Limerick 5 - 2 Kriz

MVGT - - - Limerick

Damn weak brawl!
Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by LooNat11kk: 12:08am On Jul 06, 2014
Lol One Sided Stuff, Limerick Gets all Criteria. I Think Its Either Kriz is rusty or he understimated Linerick, Seen Better Shyts From Him. Back To The Battle, The Death Increase pun was kinda like a KO plus the gottoboy punch was effing hilarious, def did it For Limerick. All That Said. MFVGT:LIMERICK
Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by Guykhena(m): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2014
*sighs* ,fvcking one sided..

Opener- Limerick (Krizz L Shall Die tin,I recall Dj5naira use it on Eljosh at the diss thread El-Shall-Die,so didn't feel it)

Rhymes- The way you both switch anyhow eh undecided ! Anyway Limerick got this

Similes/ Metaphor- Limerick got this for sure.

Punchlines- Limerick

Personals- Definitely Krizzkutz grin

Flow- Krizzkutz

Wordplay- Limerick got this

Closer- Krizzkutz

MVGT- Limerick
Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by Limerick: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2014
gottoboy: dis boy no go ever leave me sha. . .
Lols...why I go leave my oga.
Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by Iceskidd(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2014
These putós can do better than this.
MVGT=LIMERICK
disappointing brawl though
Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by Iceskidd(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2014
Guykhena: *sighs* ,fvcking one sided..

Opener- Limerick (Krizz L Shall Die tin,I recall Dj5naira use it on Eljosh at the diss thread El-Shall-Die so didn't feel it)

Rhymes- The way you both switch anyhow eh undecided ! Anyway Limerick got this

Similes/ Metaphor- Limerick got this for sure.

Punchlines- Limerick

Personals- Definitely Krizzkutz grin

Flow- Krizzkutz

Wordplay- Limerick got this

Closer- Krizzkutz

MVGT- Limerick
thats true, i remember it well
Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by vickybash(f): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2014
opener-limerick
rhymes-limerick
flow-krizz
punchlines-limerick
w/p-limerick
metaphors-krizz
personas-krizz
closer-limerick
vgt-limerick
Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2014
opener= limerick( kriz, was playing= L SHA die like another name of God,, smh, God's names never dies! And the two L's in 'shall' was eliminated, so it'll play, smh)
rhymes=tie
flow=krizz
personal=krizz
punch=lime
mets=kriz
w/p= lime(he overplayed krizzkutz' name! Choi!)
closer= no doubt, limerick
so i have 4-3
mvgt=limerick!
Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by Tiyazman(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
OMG! Is that Limerick?!!! Ugly morrafucker!!! But no probs, rappers ain't meant to be 'fine boys' sha. . . But, Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! gringringringringrin

MVGT: Limerick

2 Likes

Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
lololololol,,,, hahahahah, puahahahaha! grin
Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by rayopt(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
krizzkutz won

no fu.ckin reason tongue

am ridin in porshe and not d..icks tho cool
Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by gottoboy(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
Limerick handsome die. . .

2 Likes

Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by ckushy(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2014
gringringrin
Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by Tiyazman(m): 1:54am On Jul 09, 2014
It's funny mehn, i've been looking at this Limerick's picture for over ten minutes just to imagine how he's mouth moves when he tries to spit bars. . . Like seriously, he is just so ugly! WTF was he thinking when he had this picture taken? See hin two aboki-related hands! gringrin

This Limerick must be so jaga jaga! The guy even pose come jam him mouth like say na one kine digital camera wan' snap am! Checkout the background. . . Hahahahahahahahahaha!! Laugh wan' tear my belle o! This dude is ridiculously ugly! This picture is soooo funny! Dude be looking like the "uglier" version of Akpororo! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Limerick o!!! gringringrin *falls down from chair*

But come to think of it; if Limerick is this ugly. . . Ke di kele ka Mazi Kr0ne ga di? gringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by Guykhena(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2014
Tiyazman: It's funny mehn, i've been looking at this Limerick's picture for over ten minutes just to imagine how he's mouth moves when he tries to spit bars. . . Like seriously, he is just so ugly! WTF was he thinking when he had this picture taken? See hin two aboki-related hands! gringrin

This Limerick must be so jaga jaga! The guy even pose come jam him mouth like say na one kine digital camera wan' snap am! Checkout the background. . . Hahahahahahahahahaha!! Laugh wan' tear my belle o! This dude is ridiculously ugly! This picture is soooo funny! Dude be looking like the "uglier" version of Akpororo! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Limerick o!!! gringringrin *falls down from chair*

But come to think of it; if Limerick is this ugly. . . Ke di kele ka Mazi Kr0ne ga di? gringringringringringringringrin
grin
Come e never do for you? grin

2 Likes

Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by kr0ne(m): 7:31am On Jul 09, 2014
Giiyaz, when I saw ur picture and the way devil constructed your mouth (I'm certain God wouldn't make such mistake) plus the extra teeth missing to enhance the ape in you, I quickly went down on my knees and gave thanks to Jah

4 Likes

Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2014
rotflmao
my lungs are jammed in my heart,, this nigs don kill me.. Hahahahahahhaha, i cant breathe, somebody help!!! grin grin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by techtonic(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2014
na limerick be dat?? ...ish L'-shll-die ish ..outdated tho' .....wasnt used aprroprately ....

Vgt=limerick tho'
Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by Tiyazman(m): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
Guykhena: grin
Come e never do for you? grin
LOL, I just can't stop laughing bro, i even downloaded the picture just to make a MEME gringringrin
Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by Tiyazman(m): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
kr0ne: Giiyaz, when I saw ur picture and the way devil constructed your mouth (I'm certain God wouldn't make such mistake) plus the extra teeth missing to enhance the ape in you, I quickly went down on my knees and gave thanks to Jah
LOL Mazi, this is G'IYAZ
Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by ckushy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
Krizzkutz: Limerick wul be slayed for sure/ he aint a competitor compare to vets ihv maimed n flawed/ in this bout?? errybody knows L SHA DIE like anoda name of god/

barrack showed us, he aint gat crazy bars/ with ease the nigga slayed him fast/ after whch jameel 'suspended him' like friends playing card/

lemme xpose him a little . . lime doesn't have any fly shittt/ n doesn't script most of his writing/ he begs for votes . . in his fight with barrack, he's like krizz iknw u r not a dv but go to rap genesis, u see my verse against barrack?? nigga pls like it/

yo iam red hot/ limerick is not a vet, cos/ before he came along we were hungry . . But he invaded ffr started droppn wack frees and erryone was fed up/

if he talks glocks?? ahl cut his headwith a chainsaw n take his eyes off n cook dem n finally eat them while iam watching kitchen rules/

now let's talk about his looks/ n those ridiculous pictures he took/ ii could say nice things about u . . But ahl rather tell the truth/ in NL u'r the ugliest nigga balling like steve bruce/

after this u need to question ur father n mother/ ii don't think you are that ugly . . but then, what's my own humble opinion against thousands of others?? ^_^

iiGat puns, mets, n ddope fillers/ heard you are very kind to animals, so please give that face back to the gorilla/

Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by ckushy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
Krizzkutz: Limerick wul be slayed for sure/ he aint a competitor compare to vets ihv maimed n flawed/ in this bout?? errybody knows L SHA DIE like anoda name of god/

wicked grin
Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by Iceskidd(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Tiyazman: LOL Mazi, this is G'IYAZ
you're wrong fool, this is gay'as$

3 Likes

Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by Limerick: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
Emaprince, abeg con close this thread cry
Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by kr0ne(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
Giiyaz, so you even had the guts to post these images of an ape with pride grin
It is wa!

2 Likes

Re: BLOODY CLASH!!! Krizzkutz VS Limerick by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
though, i don't think that's limerick,, i've seen another pix of him, i couldnt see his face but he was'nt that young!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eldoublo Vs Sharn06 / Dblock Vs Mukina2 (freestyle) / Touch It! Nairaland Rmx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.