Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako (19293 Views)

APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike / Father Mbaka Identifies Key Suspects In Plot To Kill Buhari / Pump Price Fraud: We Are Not Involved - Capital Oil And Gas Industries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by idumuose(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State has absolved President Goodluck Jonathan of involvement in the plans by the State House of Assembly to impeach him and his deputy. The governor said this in Yola on Friday amid speculation that the Presidency has been backing the state lawmakers to remove Nyako, a former Chief of Navy Staff, who became the state governor in 2007.

Details later

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-not-involved-in-plot-to-impeach-me-nyako/

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Sheenor: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
Okay
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by ahaika23: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
...In a bid to appease the gods

33 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
So who are those plotting to impeach you nau? No names?
All these politicians sef!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by TippyTop(m): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
berem: So who are those plotting to impeach you nau? No names?

But you were one of those people accusing GEJ of being behind the plot to oust Nyako, guess you heard it from the horse's mouth now?

68 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by ChideraFavour(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Thank God u stand on d truth. Nigerians hv linked GEJ 2 evry part of dea problem, even when husband n wife hv misundastndn his name wll b called

69 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Firefire(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nyako... begin to pack your loads.

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by idumuose(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tippy Top:

But you were one of those people accusing GEJ of being behind the plot to oust Nyako, guess you heard it from the horse's mouth now?
You are right and if berem get 'belle' tomorrow,she will also rope it on Jonathan.‎​​​grin

82 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Talkcentral: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
tongue LOL

Zimbambwe Female Radio Presenter, DJ Tin Tin’s Xtape Leak Online
>>> http://www./entertainment/zimbambwe-female-radio-presenter-dj-tin-tins-xtape-leak-online/
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Talkcentral: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chidera Favour: Thank God u stand on d truth. Nigerians hv linked GEJ 2 evry part of dea problem, even when husband n wife hv misundastndn his name wll b called
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by nerodenero: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Just like when Sule Lamido ran to Abuja to rescue his boys who were involved in fraud and were at EFCC's custody and now Nyako grin grin grin. Begging things don happen.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by ednut1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
grin
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Tunjasko(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
Fear don catch dizz guy......
LESSON:Neva underestimate d power of FG
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Nnewi1stSon: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
No amount of ''sweet talk'' will save this paedophile! Next time he'll learn to be more courteous when adressing those that hold his fate in their palms!

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by wellmax(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Face saving, nice move.
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Akshow: 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mtcheeeeew who ask am?

And so what if he is involved? His he not the president?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by myspnigeria: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
happy to hear this
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by GeeOh(f): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
mtchewww,all na wash
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by justi4jesu(f): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
So what difference does it make for me undecided
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by zurine(f): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
interesting
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
confessions of a confused drama gomina

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Talkcentral: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
OK
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Talkcentral: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chidera Favour: Thank God u stand on d truth. Nigerians hv linked GEJ 2 evry part of dea problem, even when husband n wife hv misundastndn his name wll b called
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Itoroetti(m): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
idumuose:
You are right and if berem get 'belle' tomorrow,she will also rope it on Jonathan.‎​​​grin
grin[quote author=idumuose]
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by metorichmond(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ok, how does that #bring our gals back#?
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by olenyi: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
The chicken is coming home to roost. grin

berem: Na today? Jonathan does not have the complete balls to make Nyako be impeached. Lai lai!

berem: So who are those plotting to impeach you nau? No names?

Talking from both sides of the mouth.

43 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Cecediva(f): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
Rubbish! U must be impeach

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by driand(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Trying to appease the gods

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Topsonluv(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
so what now ur problem. go n beg ur legislators. am feeling sleeping
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by sakaguchi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Thank God its not GEJ. So who is it then? It must be Buhari, if you as much as show body language of liking APC presidential seat, you'll get in trouble water. That Buhari guy is a silent snake, sorry, a silent Satan.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Ahuitzotl: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
Vv

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months / Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government / Tribunal: Melaye "I Didn’t Promise To Give Out 10 Cars If Atiku Defeats Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.