Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako (19305 Views)

APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike / Father Mbaka Identifies Key Suspects In Plot To Kill Buhari / Pump Price Fraud: We Are Not Involved - Capital Oil And Gas Industries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by datfairboy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
I laugh
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by datfairboy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Sheenor: Okay
I laugh
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by simplynola(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Then Sambo is involved
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by ugoezeik(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
OK, l will ask my dad who nd who plan d impeachment move
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by tonyot(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
That one concern am...na who ask am sef?
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Bunchersstab(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
GEJ/PDP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY HRT BREAK.

PDP/GEJ MADE ME NOT TO EAT BEANS SINCE LAST WEEK.

I CANT AFFORD TO BUY A HOUSE IN MAITAMA &
GEJ/PDP IS D CAUSE.

GEJ/PDP U ALLOWED MA**N*W* HACK MY NAIRALAND ACCOUNT & DEMAGE 6MONTHS OF MY HARD EARN SWEAT.

I LOST ALL MY E-WIVES & GEJ/PDP DID IT.

GEJ/PDP ALLOWED MOSQUITOES TO BITE ME.

I'VE BEEN SINGLE FOR D PAST FEW MONTHS & GEJ/PDP ALLOWED IT.

MY FRND TONNY CAME TO ABUJA TODAY WITOUT MY KNWOLEDGE GEJ/PDP WERE THERE.

WHY SHUD I VOTE 4 GEJ/PDP 2015?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by numericalguy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tippy Top:

Sorry he's not horse but "malu".

The guy is worse than malu sef

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Izunwa(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
As I dey see am, the kain speed dis man go take port back to PDP ehh, Tinibu and APC go fear fiaaaa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by ikweremilitant: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
idumuose: Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State has absolved President Goodluck Jonathan of involvement in the plans by the State House of Assembly to impeach him and his deputy. The governor said this in Yola on Friday amid speculation that the Presidency has been backing the state lawmakers to remove Nyako, a former Chief of Navy Staff, who became the state governor in 2007.

Details later

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-not-involved-in-plot-to-impeach-me-nyako/
oh! Finaly d boy is now loyal.hmm next time u read ur leter b4 mailng it.bul crap
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Bunchers stab: GEJ/PDP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY HRT BREAK.

PDP/GEJ MADE ME NOT TO EAT BEANS SINCE LAST WEEK.

I CANT AFFORD TO BUY A HOUSE IN MAITAMA &
GEJ/PDP IS D CAUSE.

GEJ/PDP U ALLOWED MA**N*W* HACK MY NAIRALAND ACCOUNT & DEMAGE 6MONTHS OF MY HARD EARN SWEAT.

I LOST ALL MY E-WIVES & GEJ/PDP DID IT.

GEJ/PDP ALLOWED MOSQUITOES TO BITE ME.

I'VE BEEN SINGLE FOR D PAST FEW MONTHS & GEJ/PDP ALLOWED IT.

MY FRND TONNY CAME TO ABUJA TODAY WITOUT MY KNWOLEDGE GEJ/PDP WERE THERE.

WHY SHUD I VOTE 4 GEJ/PDP 2015?

Dry. Dare for more(pepsi)
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by shizzle11(m): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
berem: So who are those plotting to impeach you nau? No names?
All these politicians sef!

this thread is so dry, and you are the lone voice in the wilderness here. grin Seems tha apc e-rodents are loosing steam consistently, i can see you are utterly disappointment with nyarkunt comment, don't worry he is beginning to see the light, so have no fear grin

Meanwhile where are your fellow supporters of APC abi na only waka come? gringrin

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ur head de correct small small. Hehehe
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by PointB: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
He's right, if GEJ want him gone, he's a goner! If in doubt, ask Sanusi! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by tigerleggs(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
mr nyako cup is full and over flowing. he should start packing his load. almakura tankwo of nasarawa is next. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Bunchersstab(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Normality:

Dry. Dare for more(pepsi)
Dear APC Borno nama,
b4 u gag me also knw i av equal right same as u 2 express myself.
If u think my post is dry add water.
Ur big mouth is d reason u're not goin places.
u can't even boast of a thread & u're here talkin abt dry.
my advice go & read ur books u nid Maths & Engs
*BOKOHARAMITE*

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Truckpusher(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
berem: So who are those plotting to impeach you nau? No names?
All these politicians sef!

I feel the dissapointment in your words.

Sorry oh, I never knew you've lost sleep over the fisherman's son.

GEJ ;The man you all supporter of APC ragheads love to hate. cheesy

2015 na Hypertension things for you and your fellow e-rats tongue

GEJ till 2019 ,so said the gods.

Now you can go and die ,oye sheboon. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
Bunchers stab:
Dear APC Borno nama,
b4 u gag me also knw i av equal right same as u 2 express myself.
If u think my post is dry add water.
Ur big mouth is d reason u're not goin places.
u can't even boast of a thread & u're here talkin abt dry.
my advice go & read ur books u nid Maths & Engs
*BOKOHARAMITE*

Sharrap, typical Nigerian kid, if common sense fails, resort to name calling and insult. FYI, I don't go about opening threads for the sake of it, I have been on this forum long before you thought of owning a GPRS enabled device. That doesn't make me start creating threads because others are doing it.

Advising someone to go read English and Math, slowpoke.
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Bunchersstab(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Normality:

Sharrap, typical Nigerian kid, if common sense fails, resort to name calling and insult. FYI, I don't go about opening threads for the sake of it, I have been on this forum long before you thought of owning a GPRS enabled device.
Advising someone to go read English and Math, slowpoke.
Normadic akuya callin som1 a poke
well, if it's easy open a thread...
I promise to buy u BOBO wen u knw d yrs spent is notin compare 2wat u can giv. *Ask King Solo & Metusela*
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by hisprinceship: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
olenyi: The chicken is coming home to roost. grin

Talking from both sides of the mouth.

Bros!!!! Ur mouth sha
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by revelationuche: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hmmm...wat are dey taking.Plz which sector in Nigeria is on promo nw i want 2 buy [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako by Rexyl(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2014
the episode of Nyako and those wanting him out of the seat, and the State legislators and those backing them to remove Nyako. hope the crisis will not degenerate to something else o. the nation is currently battling with the menace of boko boys created in that region of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recycled Politicians / Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina / Solomon Dalung Visits Kebbi's Rice Milling Company (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.