Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing (2110 Views)

Help!!! Advice On Recharge Card Printing Business. / Nigerians Spend More On Recharge Cards Than Food / Information On Recharge Card Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by akorson5(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
goodday all nairalanders,
please i am seriously in needs of your advice on recharge card printing busines, posibly give me list of company i can buy pin from, and where else can 1 get software without going to d company ? Pls help am tired stay idol.

2 Likes

Re: Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by Tallesty1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
How much have you saved for this business? It is not as lucrative as some potray it.
Re: Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by akorson5(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tallesty1: How much have you saved for this business? It is not as lucrative as some potray it.

nt much, but i wl be able to raise nt les than 20k
Re: Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by Soclose007(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tallesty1: How much have you saved for this business? It is not as lucrative as some potray it.
i got the pin sellers and software b4 wide wind blow NL,but the software is outdated and the people in that list dose not exist.i have called many of those pin distributor and all i get is 'i dnt sell pin' so pls anybody with genuine software and where i can get pin shoul kindly help.i am in delta state
Re: Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by Tallesty1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Soclose007: i got the pin sellers and software b4 wide wind blow NL,but the software is outdated and the people in that list dose not exist.i have called many of those pin distributor and all i get is 'i dnt sell pin' so pls anybody with genuine software and where i can get pin shoul kindly help.i am in delta state
08038371670. You know what to do
Re: Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by emmyoxide: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
if you are serious call 07086596204. I have been buying from them for the past three years now,and you dont need to buy any software at all.
Re: Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by Tallesty1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
emmyoxide: if you are serious call 07086596204. I have been buying from them for the past three years now,and you dont need to buy any software at all.
How much do they sale the pins to you
Re: Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by soldierdollar(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
I have the software and an eBook guide which contains list of distributors . if u need them holla me. Not free though .

Re: Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by emmyoxide: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
MTN=> 97.0
AIRTEL=>94.5
ETISALAT=>95.5
GLO=>94.5
I am quit sure you know it is not a get rich fast scheme, your gain is determined by your sales per day, like me i do get sales of up to #600,000 per day and a gain of just #150,000
Re: Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by emmyoxide: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
trusted
Re: Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by emmyoxide: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
How much do they sale the pins to you
MTN >97.0
AIRTEL >94.5
GLO >94.5
ETISALAT >95.5
Although its quite cost but they are trusted, i have been buying from them for 3 years now. I was once like you looking for where to buy and i ran into one guy by the name olu chris and his co host, but they where fruadulent they ate my #50,000 and went away with it. But 4 years ago i met this one and i did a research for months before i did any bussiness with them, and i found out they where genuine.
Re: Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by Tallesty1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
emmyoxide:
MTN >96.5
AIRTEL >93.5
GLO >93.5
ETISALAT >94.0
Although its quite cost but they are trusted, i have been buying from them for 3 years now. I was once like you looking for where to buy and i ran into one guy by the name olu chris and his co host, but they where fruadulent they ate my #50,000 and went away with it. But 4 years ago i met this one and i did a research for months before i did any bussiness with them
Lols, you may call the number I gave the op.
Mtn is 95.5 or 96 sometimes. You cant even get it at 95.
Airtel 93.5
Glo 93.
I don't deal on etisalat.
Re: Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by emmyoxide: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
Lols, you may call the number I gave the op.
Mtn is 95.5 or 96 sometimes. You cant even get it at 95.
Airtel 93.5
Glo 93.
I don't deal on etisalat.
i met a guy who said he sells mtn 90 and all other network 85 that i just need #120,000 to start .but if you are really intrested just call them
Re: Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by legalwealth(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2014
akorson5: goodday all nairalanders,
please i am seriously in needs of your advice on recharge card printing busines, posibly give me list of company i can buy pin from, and where else can 1 get software without going to d company ? Pls help am tired stay idol.

Where is your location please?Let me give you available dealers/distributors available in your location
Re: Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by akorson5(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
legalwealth:

Where is your location please?Let me give you available dealers/distributors available in your location

i am in zaria, kaduna state ,.. Sorry for d late reply
Re: Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by emperoracro(m): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
Please how can i become a dealer?
Re: Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by gmbaying: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
https://vr2.verticalresponse.com/s/websitesignupform25288767439767 sign up and get link up with a recharge dealer and get ur software or visit www.rechargecardbusiness./software to download their software easily
Re: Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by japandman: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
From DD Global Idyll Ventures

'Recharge card Printing Business is one business with huge demand and has the capacity to multiply your money very fast because of the way DD Global Idyll Ventures sells the prices of our e-pins which is at a very cheap rate so as to enable customers maximize profit when they print and sell in wholesale. It simply means we allow you to buy the e-pins at a very low price rate, print it any where in Nigeria and make huge profit after sales. That is exactly the advantage we have over other companies that sell software but can not access the e-pins for users of their software to print and make money. You can make between 3 to 4% gains every day after printing and selling your recharge cards to wholesalers/retailers so it makes it very fast for you to sell.'
Re: Need Your Advice On Recharge Card Printing by japandman: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
Partner with Us to Start Printing Recharge Cards of All GSM Networks Today and Start Making Money Every day of your Life.

We sell epins at a very affordable rate.
This is a lifetime opportunity that can create massive wealth and good income for you any time and day.

How To order Recharge card Pins!

To Order For ePins of All Networks, kindly Follow This Sample Steps Below:

Our E-Pin Prices are: Mtn: N96.5, Airtel: N95.5 9mobile:N95.5 and Glo: N93

Do you Calculation and Proceed To the Bank To Pay Or You Can Do a Transfer.

After Payment, Send the Following:

Name Of Depositor, Amount Paid, Email and ePin Specifications

(e.g: MTN N100/50pcs, Airtel N200/100pcs, 9mobile N500/20pcs, Glo N100/100pcs)

Send To : 08054163837 (whatsapp messages only) or
Call: 07063714163 for enquiry

Note: Minimum order is 50pcs For N100/N200, Then 20pcs For N500 and N1000 denomination.

How to get started How To Start Printing Recharge Cards.
Kindly Follow The Steps Below:

1. Install our ePin SOFTWARE (only for our clients in other to order for our cheap e-pin) on your computer, insert our licence key (#10,000) and get certificate You can use or download a universal software.

2. Buy ePins from our company (DD GLOBAL IDYLL VENTURES) or any reliable recharge card e-pin dealer.

3. Upload the ePins to the software.

4. Connect printer to PC and load it with papers.

5. Use the software to print the ePins on the papers.

6. Sell to wholesalers and make huge money doing turn over with your capital.

BEST SUCCESS

(1) (Reply)

Need Advise On My Business Registration (CAC) / Best Type Of Deep Freezer For Ice Block Business / I Personally Made 9 Million In 3 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.