Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,844 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) (6028 Views)

The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) / Boko Haram Members Killed While In Training In Iraq / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by DonXavi(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
A member of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) has said that they planned to capture Saudi Arabia and destroy the Kaaba, according to report in Turkish media. The report mentioned ISIS's plan to take control of the city of Arar in Saudi Arabia and begin operations there.

ISIS member Abu Turab Al Mugaddasi said: "If Allah wills, we will kill those who worship stones in Mecca and destroy the Kaaba. People go to Mecca to touch the stones, not for Allah."

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/isis-islamic-state-in-iraq-and-the-levant-destroy-kaaba-mecca-saudi-arabia/1/369415.html

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by delishpot: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ngwanu, fowl don come home to roost.

14 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by bwideity: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hmmmm, i will never support the killing of innocent Muslims and i will never support worshiping of stone.... I pray that GOD the creator of the Earth and Heaven , the owner of the whole Universe will open our eyes to see and our mind to know him better in JESUS CHRIST NAME.

12 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by slex(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
Push to front page make i hear wetinbour muslim brodas go talk about this one

1 Like

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by eposho: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
The sooner the better

4 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
bwideity: Hmmmm, i will never support the killing of innocent Muslims and i will never support worshiping of stone.... I pray that GOD the creator of the Earth and Heaven , the owner of the whole Universe will open our eyes to see and our mind to know him better in JESUS CHRIST NAME.
God Almighty will Bless you more you're full of wisdom.
Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by AustineE1: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
The Islamic terrorist group known as ISIS,is one hell of blood sucking vampires!This group has succeeded in taking over large part of Iraq and they are very close to the capital,thesame group are trying to over-run syria and have boasted of their ability to launch an Islamic uprising in Nigeria,which is also mentioned as part of their Islamic Magreb empire!
So the earlier Nigeria accepts the fact that we are in a real mess and a state of war,the better!Our leaders must shun politics and face the reality before us or we may wake up one morning to discover that indeed 'there was a country'called Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by splashbaby(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
Some "difficult dare devil demons" are now operating as muslims.

5 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
slex: Push to front page make i hear wetinbour muslim brodas go talk about this one
It is a CIA plot, funded with US tax payer's money to destroy Islam!
That is what they will say!

14 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by Mutuwa(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
Its a major sign of end time bound to happen.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tell us something we don't know. Do muslims really worship stone in the Kaaba ? For this to be coming from a muslim sect calls for concern on the universality of the islamic religion.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by Isiterere(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
people and religion atimes makes me ponder as to why the existence of the UNIVERSE ?

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by obisage(m): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
this is why I feel more happy and comfortable that I don't believe in Religion
Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by gsalvatore: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
These men don weaponize Islam grin cheesy angry

Please they should destroy the Stone...I think it will spearhead the purest interpretation of quran...

I wonder wetin Ayatollah go say if this shit happens.

Now I Understand that even Dictators have a Place in this world.. Just to put these extremists below cool water level.

Saddam will be pissed.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by signz: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
gsalvatore: These men don weaponize Islam grin cheesy angry

Please they should destroy the Stone...I think it will spearhead the purest interpretation of quran...

I wonder wetin Ayatollah go say if this shit happens.

[/b]Now I Understand that even Dictators have a Place in this world.. Just to put these extremists below cool water level[b]

Saddam will be pissed.

Word!!!

1 Like

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by mencade5(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
Isis you dont need to tell me, i knew this stome worship since.
Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by mencade5(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
Isis you dont need to tell me, i knew this stone worship since.
Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by mencade5(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Is boko haram not part of isis? I just read isis are the riches terrorist group in the world.

World war 3 looming.
Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by PenSniper: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
matify:

Tell us something we don't know. Do muslims really worship stone in the Kaaba ? For this to be coming from a muslim sect calls for concern on the universality of the islamic religion.

Yes its true but has always been a well-guarded secret. This revelation is no news to some non-muslims. If the world is ever allowed a glimpse into what happens inside the kaaba, they will be bewildered as to Islams' claim to worshiping God.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by JustCurious: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
Truly, the end is HERE.. #StrangeNewsEveryDay! Now, it's Muslims against Muslims??

Father, remember me in Thy kingdom..

2 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by kingwhiz(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
the capture(destruction) of the kaaba is part of the signs of the END TIME as the prophecy of the last prophet said.... so, this report surprise me not

2 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by Oklander: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
wazoboy: It is a CIA plot, funded with US tax payer's money to destroy Islam!

U.S were the one funding and supplying arms to this people to fight the Syrian government, they only withdrew from Syria few months ago after they might must had gotten much weapons they used in taking over parr of Iraq. We know the truth!!!

7 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
look @ some fanatic hypocrite christians showing their support to another fanatic islamic group (ISIS) over so-called idol worship.

2 sides of the same coin.

Like it or not........the so -called idol worship is a Reality of Life.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by Oklander: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
PenSniper:

Yes its true but has always been a well-guarded secret. This revelation is no news to some non-muslims. If the world is ever allowed a glimpse into what happens inside the kaaba, they will be bewildered as to Islams' claim to worshiping God.

Lies! how come you know about what is going on in Kaaba that is so bad or wrong and other ppl don't know? ur lies has no limit, there are many videos on YouTube about Kaaba, the worship and praying over there and even the videos of the inside and the said stone. History of the stone and sayings of the prophet and the companions that kissing the stone has nothing to do with worship are all available on net and on Islamic historical books. You know nothing about Islam, stop spewing ignorance!!!

23 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by georjay(m): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
king_whiz: the capture(destruction) of the kaaba is part of the signs of the END TIME as the prophecy of the last prophet said.... so, this report surprise me not
.,.,.,..really ...oboy mak i dy prepare o

2 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by Generalkorex(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
End time
Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by SamIkenna: 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
There is no right or wrong side in wars that pit Islamic militias/armies against each other. Non-Muslims should stay out of their endless wars and hunger for 17th century theocracy, provided they (muslims) are doing whatever it is they're doing in their own homeland. They all are the same. Call it ISIS, Hisbullah, Al Qeada, Boko Haram, Al Shabbab, Saudi Arabia, Iran, or whatever name you choose, the endpoint is that they all want non-Muslims dead or utterly dominated. Partition is the solution to any society that's going through Islamic monstrosity. Those who want peace and freedom from religious impositions should move to side X while the rest of muhajideen and sharia defenders/jihadist move to side Y. Partition saves lives when you're dealing with unrepentant and murderous zealots.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by delishpot: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Sam_Ikenna: There is no right or wrong side in wars that pit Islamic militias/armies against each other. Non-Muslims should stay out of their endless wars and hunger for 17th century theocracy, provided they (muslims) are doing whatever it is they're doing in their own homeland. They all are the same. Call it ISIS, Hisbullah, Al Qeada, Boko Haram, Al Shabbab, Saudi Arabia, Iran, or whatever name you choose, the endpoint is that they all want non-Muslims dead or utterly dominated. Partition is the solution to any society that's going through Islamic monstrosity. Those who want peace and freedom from religious impositions should move to side X while the rest of muhajideen and sharia defenders/jihadist move to side Y. Partition saves lives when you're dealing with unrepentant and murderous zealots.

I wish that will work. My dear they will still want to claim that other portion. They will still say their book told them they will conquer the earth and where those kaffir are is part of allahs world and they want to claim it back for him.

1 Like

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by LajaLaba: 1:08am On Jul 05, 2014
All hails the religion of PEACE cool
Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by amiskurie(m): 3:43am On Jul 05, 2014
splashbaby: Some "difficult dare devil demons" are now operating as muslims.
It got worst!

All because pple fail notice the evil of the secret agencies

2 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by amiskurie(m): 3:46am On Jul 05, 2014
wazoboy: It is a CIA plot, funded with US tax payer's money to destroy Islam!
Fool!
U be been told many times bt u chose to die an ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Destroy Kaaba: Islamic State In Iraq And The Levant (ISIS) by aveiro(m): 5:30am On Jul 05, 2014
Allah knows best-the all knowing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNN Inside Africa On Infrastructure Tour In Akwa Ibom - Pics / Enugu Govt Earmarks Paris Club Savings For Payment Of LG Pensions, Gratuities / Here's Why The North Was Initially Scared Of Amotekun (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.