Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) (2667 Views)

Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / Door Of Holy Kaabah Opened For Bagudu, Kebbi Governor, His Entourage In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by chimere66: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari and Nigerian officials prayed inside the Holy Ka’abah yesterday in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

The Kaaba also referred as Kaaba Muazzama, is a building at the center of Islam’s most sacred mosque, Al-Masjid al-Haram, in Mecca. It is the most sacred Muslim site in the world.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/the-most-sacred-muslim-site-in.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by frankyychiji(f): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
So??

1 Like

Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by Lanceslot(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
Prayer without work is rubbish.

1 Like

Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by Last2comment(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
Really...
Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by politricks: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lanceslot:
Prayer without work is rubbish.
And who does not know that, all the other countries he has visited, did he go there to pray?

4 Likes

Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by aresa: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Respect...

Sai PMB

Sai Nigeria...
Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by Emekamex(m): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Will the "holy site" generate the 100000MW we need in this country?

9 Likes

Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by drss(m): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
d dullard should just remain in saudi arabia. we no need am hia.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by gatiano(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
The Original KaaBa/KaBa/KwaBa went into a fake box kaba, all for what?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by dukie25: 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
gatiano:
The Original KaaBa/KaBa/KwaBa went into a fake box kaba, all for what?

Jantamata kilanja kabakaba ah
(eh eh eh kabakaba)

Buhari need more than prayer warriors, the olodo is confused. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by vedaxcool(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
smiley watch as wailing zombies begin to complain.

Wailing zombies be like

Every wailing was a hit back 2 back . . . iyalayare everybody wailing ti take over.

1 Like

Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by vedaxcool(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
drss:
d dullard should just remain in saudi arabia. we no need am hia.
Sings
It seems like he wanna cry.....

3 Likes

Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by nani212(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
What should be opened for him is a sacred vault filled with cash. Nigeria needs plenty money.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
and so?
so he is not insulting nigerian christians by going to mecca to pray?
ha ha ha ha ha h ah ah ah
well, bubu is a presidiot, child rapist and a terrorist NNAMDI KANU 2015
he should keep praying, soon it will be one year in office and APC will come and tell us how his prayer is the greatest achievement ever made by any president of the zoo sorry nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by mynd1(f): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hate him @ ur own peril.
God bless my president
God bless all nigeria well wishers
God bless Nigeria.
*haters can go n die cause no one cares*

2 Likes

Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by belloabd1914(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Reading some post could me someone puke, imagine d level hate. D heart of man is truly wicked, I hope hatred does not deny someone from making heaven cod most nairalanders will not make heaven. Disgusted
Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by Trailblazer1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by Trailblazer1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
belloabd1914:
Reading some post could me someone puke, imagine d level hate. D heart of man is truly wicked, I hope hatred does not deny someone from making heaven cod most nairalanders will not make heaven. Disgusted
shut up
APC sowed the seed of insults
and must reap it in abundance undecided
Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by belloabd1914(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Trailblazer1:

shut up
APC sowed the seed of insults
and must reap it in abundance undecided
u are entitled to ur opinion, I didn't mention any party, my post was directed to Nls, so maintain ur line and shut d hell up.
Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by Orjioorji(f): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
belloabd1914:
u are entitled to ur opinion, I didn't mention any party, my post was directed to Nls, so maintain ur line and shut d hell up.
. Gerrarahere mehn, Buhari to visit mecca he is insulting the sensibility of Nigerian Christians. he must die.
Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by belloabd1914(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
Orjioorji:
. Gerrarahere mehn, Buhari to visit mecca he is insulting the sensibility of Nigerian Christians. he must die.
menh shit!!, go kill am.
Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by Acjohn(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
If it doesn't make him more paradise worthy, it is useless or does it increase the number of his virgins from 7 to 14?

He visited it before, did it stop Babangida from playing fast one on him?

This is only valuable if it brings Money to Nigeria and any back room arrangements that doesn't favour the entire country but part of it would faced with stiff Opposition.
Am still waiting to hear the impact of this on the common man on the street.

Okay, make him tell me if A.C dey that place so that I go fit go too.
Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by frankyychiji(f): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
belloabd1914:
El rufai is a NLer.
Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by belloabd1914(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
frankyychiji:
El rufai is a NLer.
lol, what ever that means
Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by Tunami(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
and how does that reduce the rate of poverty in nigeria?
Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by foriz4u(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
and how does that improve Nigeria economy, poverty rate or the many crisis we face. since elected he has not spent 14days in asp rock , is that the way he's going to make N1=$1, bring back the chibok girls or make pay we the unemployed the 5k each he promised??

rubbish!!!
Re: The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) by MayorofLagos(m): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
That used to be a temple and an altar for worshipping Yoruba deities before Arab found new religion. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Non Confirmation Of Onnoghen As CJN; Expect Total Shutdown Awomolo Threatens FG / VIDEO : Niger Delta Avengers Showing Off Their Fire Power And Battle Ready Speed / EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.