Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

VPN Needed; Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / VPN Needed; Please Help (909 Views)

How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VPN Needed; Please Help by ccnation(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
Please does any one know of any free vpn i can use to change my i.p address on phone and on pc? A friend introduced me to a particular job site but i could not register with my nigerian i.p address . Please help me if you can, its very important.
Re: VPN Needed; Please Help by xtratagem(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
http://kep.md/5Esi
that's my referral link. register and download the vpn acct through it to get free weeks usage.
you can use the vpn both on pc and your android mobile phone.
Re: VPN Needed; Please Help by ccnation(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
Thanks a lot, i'll check it out. I pray i find it helpful.
Re: VPN Needed; Please Help by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
ccnation: Thanks a lot, i'll check it out. I pray i find it helpful.
TunnelBear
Re: VPN Needed; Please Help by ccnation(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
Kepard is asking me to refer people before i can use the vpn
xtratagem: http://kep.md/5Esi
that's my referral link. register and download the vpn acct through it to get free weeks usage.
you can use the vpn both on pc and your android mobile phone.
Kepard is asking me to refer people before i can use the vpn
Re: VPN Needed; Please Help by jones9ice: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
If you need better Vpn and the one you can change USA direct contact me on 08029982716 and let me help u wiv dat brov
Re: VPN Needed; Please Help by ccnation(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Can i use tunnelbear for up to a month without buying a premium package?
Jregz:
TunnelBear
Can i use tunnelbear for up to a month without buying a premium package?
Re: VPN Needed; Please Help by ccnation(m): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
jones9ice: If you need better Vpn and the one you can change USA direct contact me on 08029982716 and let me help u wiv dat brov
I just need a free vpn that can cover my nigeria i.p address, just a uk i.p will do.
Re: VPN Needed; Please Help by xtratagem(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
ccnation: Kepard is asking me to refer people before i can use the vpnKepard is asking me to refer people before i can use the vpn

if you had signed up with the link...you would have gotten yourself free weeks
Re: VPN Needed; Please Help by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 05, 2014
ccnation: Please does any one know of any free vpn i can use to change my i.p address on phone and on pc? A friend introduced me to a particular job site but i could not register with my nigerian i.p address . Please help me if you can, its very important.
download the good old bloody droidvpn, register free, input the password sent to your email. connect and cover whatever ISP you want
Please use ucweb or maxthon browser when using VPN. Opera browser dont
Re: VPN Needed; Please Help by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2014
ccnation: Can i use tunnelbear for up to a month without buying a premium package?Can i use tunnelbear for up to a month without buying a premium package?
yup
Re: VPN Needed; Please Help by ccnation(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
xtratagem:
if you had signed up with the link...you would have gotten yourself free weeks
Thanks bro! Just started using kepard and its working fine and i have 16days.
Re: VPN Needed; Please Help by xtratagem(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
ccnation: Thanks bro! Just started using kepard and its working fine and i have 16days.

welcome bro! when you refer more people you get additional 30 days. kepard is lovely

(1) (Reply)

Essential Tricks Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus Owners Need To Know / Htc One M8, Samsung S4, Note 2, Sonny Xpera Z / Get 5gb Using VPN Soft On Your Computer/phone On All Naija Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.