Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) (7702 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
White Widow
Grade: A
Type: Hybrid
One of the world's favorite marijuana
strains
Looks: Fluffy buds, deep green, covered in
a blanket of trichomes with reddish-orange
hairs sprouting out. Smell: Strong, but
sweet.
Taste: Smooth, sort of fruity taste.
Effects: Smoke in a spoon bowl, will creep
up on you. Happy, energized high. Will last
about 1 1/2 hours.
Potency: Very potent
Good Strain For: Appetite, Anxiety and
Depression

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by shaggy007(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
Oh lovely. The best I've smoked is sour diesel.

It has a very distinctive odour from normal marijuana. I even smoked it in the midst of some policemen when I was in the country. I don't think it's sold in 234 but y'all really need to try it.

Some goooooooooood sheeeeee!

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Bubblegum
Grade: B+
Type: Sativa
Also a multiple award winner. Has a
bubblegum taste.
Looks: Dense, crystallized.
Smell: Not very strong, fruity.
Taste: Smooth, earthy.
Effects: Good for head, euphoric.
Good Strain For: Headaches and Pain

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
nawa oooh. come see Orientation on Igbo.. you go fear nah...

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
Following
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
Following
Omo I don't know if it's the network or anti-weedbolt keeps bouncing my posts back..

Abeg we need #FreedomOfExpression

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
Big Bud
Type: Hybrid - Indica Dominant
Classic type of marijuana and a winner of
the cannabis cup.
Looks: Very big, light green, fairly frosty
buds with very fine light orange frosted
hairs.
Smell: This bud is really dank smelling,
almost musty. Also, has some sweet
undertones, and occasionally a bit of sour
wafts.
Taste: Sweet with a strong flavor of grapes.
Good Strain For: Pain Relief

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Sour Diesel
Looks: Very dark green body with a time of
dark orange hairs through out, with a fair
amount of crystals through out as well.
Smell: The faint hint of sour grapes or a
fruit bowl but when broken open it has a
DFM smell to it. Faint but there.
Taste: Very sour but enjoyable. Very
smooth.
Effects: You will be very clear, energetic
and annoying pains go away.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Himalayan Haze
Great strain that has
a strong stone.
Medical:
Relieve stress and
pain. A blend of Himalayan
alpine flowers with a
hint of the tropics.
Fruity freshness that
feels light, with a
tang. Small sticky
crystals fill the plant's
flower, so the feeling is
a sticky sweetness.
Strong yellow hairs
that are long and flat.
Misty crystal structure
set on a pale green
bud. Compact form
with great size c

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by Tval(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by zube01(m): 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Normal igbo dey affect. Me like say tommorow no dey! Imagine wetin this ones go do me!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
zube01: Normal igbo dey affect. Me like say tommorow no dey! Imagine wetin this ones go do me!
Na normal dem be too, just different breeds.. Omo d wan wey I tek dis night dey affect me like dis.. Sleep dey worry me I go post the remaing 37 types tomorrow cry
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by LajaLaba: 1:27am On Jul 05, 2014
I belong here no doubt cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:14am On Jul 05, 2014
Chai, see better kush...unlike the alefo leaves some people smoke

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 6:03am On Jul 05, 2014
Good morning fams.. It's a good time to feel highry.. Where ur mind at?
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 05, 2014
Nature is wonderful for bringing us this herb,it has helped me tremendiously I must confess. Thank you op for opening this thread, I hope to try out some new varieties-its always a beautiful adventure.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2014
herringbone: Nature is wonderful for bringing us this herb,it has helped me tremendiously I must confess. Thank you op for opening this thread, I hope to try out some new varieties-its always a beautiful adventure.
I'm not finish.. I got plenty more varieties.. Stay tuned..
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by zube01(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2014
experimentist: I'm not finish.. I got plenty more varieties.. Stay tuned..
hafa na? The highnity never clear finish for ya eye?
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by zube01(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2014
Been wondering what's the easiest and best way to cure highnity via weed?
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2014
zube01: hafa na? The highnity never clear finish for ya eye?
I dey bro, e don clear o, me jx wake up right now.. Bouta brush up, roll one and continue frm where I stopped.. It's rainy in my side it's a great weather fi di herbs.. Hw ya area?
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by zube01(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2014
E dey drizzle for this side ooo! And my peeps dey me no fit engage now!
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2014
KUSH
Type: Indica Looks: Super dense
buds that look like
mini golf balls. Bright
green loaded with
crystals and bright
orange hair.
Taste:
Kush and fresh pine.
Just like it smells.
Standard Kush taste
is agreeable! Good Strain For: Pain,
Headaches, Anti-
Anxiety, Relaxing,
Asthma, Insomnia and
Appetite Stimulation.
Superb medicinal
strain. Potency is very
strong.
Smell:
Strong Kush smell
with a hint of pine
and a dash of skunk. Effects: Night time
use. Powerful narcotic
like stone.

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2014
First pics = kush 1 - dark green

Second pics = kush 2 - deep green

I prefer the 2nd one so lovely..
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2014
zube01: E dey drizzle for this side ooo! And my peeps dey me no fit engage now!
same here.. No battyman police inna di yard..
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2014
Purple Haze Thai / Colombian Haze
crossed with Dutch
Skunk
Grade: A Good Strain For:
Sever pain.
Depression.
(a hint of Indica) Vivid purple with
bright green leaves
and an ample coating
of bright orange hairs.
Taste:
The most Purple"
taste of any
medicine. Grape
candy on the inhale,
and earthy
sandalwood incense
on the exhale.
Almost exactly like
the smell.
Smell:
Extremely aromatic
with smells ranging
from heady incense to
a woodsy, almost
sandalwood incense on
the exhale.
Effects:
Very soaring, hasty,
euphoric effect that
is not all edgy or
uncomfortable. Very
long lasting with a
mellow descent.
Potency:
Very strong with
pronounced
psychedelic imagery.
Not for the faint of
heart, at least in the
initial stages of taking
the medicine.

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by shaggy007(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
experimentist: Sour Diesel
Looks: Very dark green body with a time of
dark orange hairs through out, with a fair
amount of crystals through out as well.
Smell: The faint hint of sour grapes or a
fruit bowl but when broken open it has a
DFM smell to it. Faint but there.
Taste: Very sour but enjoyable. Very
smooth.
Effects: You will be very clear, energetic
and annoying pains go away.

Yep. That's it. OP you're the man. Mah nigga.

herringbone: Nature is wonderful for bringing us this herb,it has helped me tremendiously I must confess. Thank you op for opening this thread, I hope to try out some new varieties-its always a beautiful adventure.

True talk. Na so government dey ban am. Thunder fire them there. Anyway, at least marijuana is now being legalized in some countries. Everybody eye don dey open now.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
shaggy007:

Yep. That's it. OP you're the man. Mah nigga.

True talk. Na so government dey ban am. Thunder fire them there. Anyway, at least marijuana is now being legalized in some countries. Everybody eye don dey open now.
One love brother.. Peace to baba Fela..
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
AK47 Hybrid-Sativa
Dominant
Grade: A-
Good Strain For:
Anxiety, Insomnia,
Pain Relief, Relaxing.
Taste:
Has a weird distinct
taste. It tastes like
the way an old crawl
space smells - sweet
musty taste with a
hint of pine. Doesn't
taste as good as it
smells.
Looks:
Dark yellowish green
buds completely
covered in an
avalanche of crystals.
Very little hairs, what
hairs are present are a
dark amber red and
are only visible when
breaking up the buds.
Smell:
Strong pungent
skunky smell mixed
with berry fruit, diesel
exhaust and diesel
fuel. Effects:
Day time use with a
THC tolerance, night
time use only with a
low tolerance.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by MrMac10(m): 1:38am On Jul 06, 2014
OG CALIFORNIA KUSH
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by MrMac10(m): 1:48am On Jul 06, 2014
MARY JANE IS A WIFE. IF YOU GIT A BITCH THAT SMOKES KISH. DON'T HESITATE to WIFE THAT BITCH....... MARY JANE IS MY LOVER FOR LIFE
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2014
Nice Nice...we normally depend on local dealers here, I wish all is within reach here, finding all this hybrid here is almost a herculean task..maybe I will pay ya a visit someday to have some great taste of your own herbs..I mixed my herb with a local tobacco yesterday,the trips was dangerous..it nearly shut me down, no red eyes, bowl malfunction my whole body was high not just my head, will never try the shit again...lol
Re: What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) by experimentist: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2014
herringbone: Nice Nice...we normally depend on local dealers here, I wish all is within reach here, finding all this hybrid here is almost a herculean task..maybe I will pay ya a visit someday to have some great taste of your own herbs..I mixed my herb with a local tobacco yesterday,the trips was dangerous..it nearly shut me down, no red eyes, bowl malfunction my whole body was high not just my head, will never try the shit again...lol
I don't mix my weed.. Back then I use to mix with eric moore or local gedi but I've given em red card.. Nothing like pure natural herb... Turns me into a pot head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Eat Tiger Nuts / Your Party Small Chops And Chapman @350per Guest / List Of Nigerian Foodstuffs for Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.