Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Application For Admission Into The Dlc University Of Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Application For Admission Into The Dlc University Of Ibadan (1127 Views)

Dlc-university Of Ibadan and the ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT BIG SCAM / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application For Admission Into The Dlc University Of Ibadan by kumpharm(f): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed Undergraduate Degree Programmes in the Distance Learning Centre, University of Ibadan, under the Centre’s new Open and Distance Learning (ODL) Platform for the 2013/2014 Academic Session. The University of Ibadan is an approved provider of Open and Distance Education in Nigeria. In the past 36 months, the Centre, in line with the Guidelines for Open and Distance Learning in Nigerian Universities by the National Universities Commission (NUC), has engaged in a robust repositioning agenda leading to new competences and platforms that are consistent with global
practices. The Courses would be driven on ODL mode with very limited physical interaction. However, there will be provision of ODL - compliant instructional
materials in multiple formats (including print, CDs, through hand-held devices like mobile phones and down-loadable from
the UI DLC Website) and customized Tablets to be provided by the Centre. In
addition, the Centre will provide a robust, real-time on-line administrative and
academic support to students.

For more info visit ----->
http://dlc.ui.edu.ng/admissions
Re: Application For Admission Into The Dlc University Of Ibadan by Dopeyomi(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
Can u enliqhten me m0re 'b0ut this Distance learning of a thing
Re: Application For Admission Into The Dlc University Of Ibadan by kumpharm(f): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
Distance learning is a way of learning remotely without being in regular face-to-face contact with a teacher in the classroom. D-Learning is a mode of delivering education and instruction, often on an individual basis, to students who are not physically present in a traditional setting such as a classroom. Distance learning provides "access to learning when the source of information and the learners are separated by time and distance, or both." Students communicate with their lecturers and other students via e-mail, electronic forums , videoconferencing , chat rooms, bulletin boards , instant messaging and other forms of computer-based communication.
Re: Application For Admission Into The Dlc University Of Ibadan by Dopeyomi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ok i qet dat...
Buh i d0nt need it.. grin

1 Like

Re: Application For Admission Into The Dlc University Of Ibadan by kumpharm(f): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dopeyomi: Ok i qet dat...

Yea.. u dnt.. I posted d info for peeps who might b interested.
Re: Application For Admission Into The Dlc University Of Ibadan by Danny4show(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2014
bro pls cn u enlight me more on ds ui dlc part time prog..m an ond holder frm fed poly offa wt cgpa 2.86...pls am i eligible to obtain d form stays in ibadan thanks in anticipating for ur reply
Re: Application For Admission Into The Dlc University Of Ibadan by Pr0ton: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2014
Dopeyomi: Ok i qet dat...

ko ta lenu grin
Re: Application For Admission Into The Dlc University Of Ibadan by Pr0ton: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2014
Danny4show: bro pls cn u enlight me more on ds ui dlc part time prog..m an ond holder frm fed poly offa wt cgpa 2.86...pls am i eligible to obtain d form stays in ibadan thanks in anticipating for ur reply

You no dey read post?
Re: Application For Admission Into The Dlc University Of Ibadan by Danny4show(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pr0ton:

You no dey read post?
pardon?
Re: Application For Admission Into The Dlc University Of Ibadan by Danny4show(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pr0ton:

You no dey read post?

(1) (Reply)

UNICAL Post-utme Date, 2014 Registration Deadline Extended / I Have Been Granted Admission In Two Schools And Two Diff Course Im Confuse / Mtn and Etisalat Data.1gb.now.#1000 via bank payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.