Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Download Video: Yeka - Help - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Video: Yeka - Help (723 Views)

Do You Remember Yeka? The Idol Winner--she Has A New Single; Follow You / Nigerian Idol 2011 Winner - Yeka Onka Debut Single - Follow You / Yeka Onka Emerges Winner At First Edition Of Nigeria Idol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Yeka - Help by dappyboy0489(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
The winner of the first edition of Nigerian Idol in 2010, Yeka Onka has released a touching new video titled – “Help“.

Yeka has signed on to Don Lulu‘s “2 Flame Entertainment“.

The video is aimed at raising awareness and the needed consciousness in giving a helping hand to the less privileged children.

Download - http:///new-video-yeka-help/
Re: Download Video: Yeka - Help by chimajii: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
good song, they nid to send it needs to Impact radio ASAp! While she made an appearance on Stv today, d video was played. she made me remember Leona Lewis. Look'd jst like leona's vid or sumtin. All n all..It's a Nice song....
S/N. I dnt wanna disect the song too much, since it's for humanitarian purpose
Re: Download Video: Yeka - Help by chimajii: 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
@OP i think it's proper u add a valid link of the Audio to ur tin, cos it's very rational for ppu to want to download d audio 1st.. Plus u shud ask d Mods to help u Move it to Front Page, for d purpose of the song and all.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Phyno Featuring Psquare – O Set / Is 'khona' By Mafizikolo, The Afrika Best Music track Ever And Most Famous? / Top Five Consistence Nigerian Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.