Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

My Son’s Resignation From Govt Shocking -oba Of Benin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Son’s Resignation From Govt Shocking -oba Of Benin (28303 Views)

PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party / Where Are Igbos, Yorubas In Buhari’s Govt? - Shocking Appointment List ! / Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son’s Resignation From Govt Shocking -oba Of Benin by soulglo: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
adanny01:

So you actually went back to read. Your eyes saw but you couldnt grab meaning until i sent you back. You see what i have been telling you?

You need to start reading from begining, this time slowly! Ba ka da ilimi ko kadan, uwa sama ni tu!

LMAO. Your problem is clearly bigger than comprehension.
Re: My Son’s Resignation From Govt Shocking -oba Of Benin by holyfather(m): 1:44am On Jul 06, 2014
[quote
author=fitzmayowa]Oba's son resigning from oshiomole's government
and joining PDP is not a crime, freedom of association/dissociation is
supported by the constitution...

I don't know why the Oba is distancing himself from his son decision...I
wonder why the oba is making an issue out of this...
[/quote]

my exact thought.
me think he's acting under pressure from the government house.

1 Like

Re: My Son’s Resignation From Govt Shocking -oba Of Benin by vowiski(m): 2:31am On Jul 06, 2014
pro01:
A shameless display of partisanship. It is infra dig for a highly revered Royal Father like the Oba of Benin to reduce himself to such blatant partiality.

He ahould have merely clarified that his son's defection to the PDP was entirely his son's decision - and does not reflect the Oba's political preferences. Going further to declare "solid" support for one political actor (to the exclusion of the others) in his domain is quite unbecoming.

Keep quiet, he said he supports the governor and not the APC or PDP.. Is it a crime for a Ruler to support a government.. You guys are known for manipulating news..

1 Like

Re: My Son’s Resignation From Govt Shocking -oba Of Benin by IdiatFF(f): 6:56am On Jul 06, 2014
HNosegbe: Well the Oba is supposed to be apolitical, so I didn't expect him to take sides.

Anyway...

I do not think there is any traditional ruler in Nigeria who is apolitical; most of them does have inclination to a political party or political office holder/appointee.
Re: My Son’s Resignation From Govt Shocking -oba Of Benin by Pennywise(m): 7:27am On Jul 06, 2014
Amokwe:

Sounds like Oba is siding APC

No, the Oba is siding the Governor not APC. Silence from the palace will mean an acquiecence of the Oba which will translate literarily into more petrol in the opposition propaganda.

In contemporary Nigerian politics u can be at the center of a huge mass propaganda sleeping in your bed and completely ignorant of what is going on.

And why will the Oba not side a governor who came to develop his domain when a son of the soil did nothing but loot the treasury for 8 long yrs.

On account of this the Gov has been endeered to the palace that has been full of praises and blessing for Oshiomole. Even giving him a chieftaincy title.

The gov must have felt appointing a son of the Oba into government will enhance relationships so a sixth son loafing around the palace ground was put forward.

Now the ambitious loafer must have been promised governoship ticket by the PDP who didnt know he existed until Oshomole brought him out of the palace.

Why is this so hard to understand?
Re: My Son’s Resignation From Govt Shocking -oba Of Benin by Essential(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2014
Yungwizzzy28: Edo is gradually collapsing
Liar

1 Like

Re: My Son’s Resignation From Govt Shocking -oba Of Benin by Essential(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2014
MisterLongman: Well its obvious the royal family of Benin is involved
Everybody want to be involve in sometin good. It is only a blind person that refuses acknowledge what is good. That's what osho baba stand for.

1 Like

Re: My Son’s Resignation From Govt Shocking -oba Of Benin by rhymesteey(f): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
MisterLongman: Well its obvious the royal family of Benin is involved
Hahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora / Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose / Babafemi Ojudu: Stop Begging Me For Money, I Am No Longer A Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.