Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Have U Ever Drank Your Urine? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have U Ever Drank Your Urine? (882 Views)

‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ / She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened / Your Urine Colour And Health Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Drank Your Urine? by forke(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
I just sat down today thinking about those days when I was in secondary school, remembering the good, bad, crazy and stupid things I have done. Then I remember how I foolishly drank my urine. One of my crazy friend actually inspire me to do it, that faithfull day there was no teacher in the class, so we were gisting about many different things with some male and female friends, then he came up with this topic that urine can cure fever if u drink it when you are sick. I was like WTF, is this guy crazy, but some of my friend were in support of him that it is true. He even said he has done it several times and can still do it again. So I challenge him to urinate in a can and drink it in our present, he agreed, I followed him to the toilet, he urinated on a can and brought it to the class and drank it in the class with smile on his. I was surprise and the girls were shouting God forbid and since that day I was looking forward to try it....... Then on this very faithfull day I fell ill which was a fever, it continues for 4days and I decide to try the urine method if it truly works but I was afraid that it might cause more harm to my body than good. But I summon up courage and drank my urine. Funny enough, 4hrs later the pains I fect was gone and it never came until a week later but was not as serious as before.......... So my question is has anybody try it too and how did it react on your body?
Re: Have U Ever Drank Your Urine? by Nabilah: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
yuck! angryyuck!
Re: Have U Ever Drank Your Urine? by delishpot: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Yes. Tried it 3 times cos of some hype about drinking ones pee some time ago.
Re: Have U Ever Drank Your Urine? by technophile(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Have U Ever Drank Your Urine? by technophile(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
Yeah! back in my secondary school days, my principal once told me that early morning urine is good for my health.
Re: Have U Ever Drank Your Urine? by jakiedudu(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
I don't know why I came here.
Re: Have U Ever Drank Your Urine? by Dubby6(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nah...and i aint trying it...
u don chop shitttt b4?
Re: Have U Ever Drank Your Urine? by forke(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2014
Dat was then sha, I cn't do it nw
Re: Have U Ever Drank Your Urine? by EleweUkwu(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
Drink ur gf's pee and fever wil neva cross ur side.

(1) (Reply)

Consultancy Position For Other Health Worker Aside Medical Doctors. / First Case Of Ebola Virus Recorded In Lagos, Nigeria - Check Preventive Measures / Shocking Photo! Man Spotted Eating 20 Tubers Of Pounded Yam Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.