Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,248 members, 7,957,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Airtel Is A Big Fraud!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Airtel Is A Big Fraud!!! (589 Views)

What An Embarrassment! Airtel Is Scam!!! / Airtel Is At It Again!help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Is A Big Fraud!!! by Leward(m): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
I'm am so annoyed and frustrated and i feel like the only thing i can do is to come here to vent my anger.
This issue actually started may/june (31 of may/1 of june at 12am) when my BIS unlimited subscription stopped working after just 5 days, i called customer care and they said i'd use up my allocated data whereas my data reader read just 900mb but i let it go.
Then last month, on the 27th of june, i decided to subscribe again, after loading the 1500 needed, i input the code and it said ' service is temporarily unavailable' but my 1500 was deducted and i was unable to browse, an hour later my transaction was confirmed but i was still unable to browse. i decided to wait till evening thinking that the network was malfunctioning, but when i tried it again in the evening, it was the same thing to make matters worse when i checked my blackberry status, it was i was deactivated and since then i've been calling costomer care to no avail, all they have done is to admit that there has been an illegal deduction cos the last time i called, they confirmed that i loaded but there is no record of where the money went to or that i suscribed, all they keep telling me is to wait 24 hours which i'm tired of. i'm so angry and i regret using the network again after the last experience, but i think i've learn't not to make that mistake again and hopefully ican calm down after typing this.
Re: Airtel Is A Big Fraud!!! by technophile(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
You are not the first person to complain about this blackberry ish and you won't be the last, some people even went to their facebook page to rain curse on them, yet no improvement.
Re: Airtel Is A Big Fraud!!! by ibitomisi: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Omo, we plenty die... 4mb is 2mb on airtel... 1G equals 500mb on airtel! 2G equals 1G, respectively... Their math na Grade 1.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is A Big Fraud!!! by Leward(m): 4:26am On Jul 05, 2014
na wa o, so no be only me.

(1) (Reply)

New Friends / This Would Help You Say "No" To People Who Takeadvantage Of You / Tune in to Fans Crossfire with Kiibati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.