Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

My Website Is Under Attack!! - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Website Is Under Attack!! (17898 Views)

Nairaland Under Attack / Let's Design ur Website ,business without Corporate Website is meaningless.. / Website Is Offline!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by cbrass(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
GameGuyPH: Lol cheap publicity, anyway your site sucks.

Ok thanks so can you improve it by telling us what you don't like there, by the way I never asked for this to be put on front page
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by myspnigeria: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
change to a more credible host

2 Likes

Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by lifestyle1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
@ op, your website is vulnerable to sql injection......

Even if you change your password 100 times, they will still have access to your Cpanel.

1 Like

Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by oskaaay(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
life_style: @ op, your website is vulnerable to sql injection......

Even if you change your password 100 times, they will still have access to your Cpanel.

Op..checkout that...and also install captcha plugin to increase security for comment and delete already registered user not approved by you. no matter the security if they are already registered member. they are not affected only new registration will be stopped.

Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by uzuz(f): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
rutchiekens:

Stop deceiving yourself no one can frustrate a bot cos it doesn't have feelings.... It will do what it is programmed to do.

LMAO
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by kabba7(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
How much is this wayo man paying to Osewa for this undilluted advertisement someone is copying the transformAtion ambassadors people's idea [ TAN ] who has since kik start GEJ campaign before INEC give go ahead for campaigns .
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
rutchiekens:

If u are suspecting an asian country then u lied, u didn't code it from scratch... U're probably using phpBB so stop deceiving yourself..

http://builtwith.com/naitalk.com

1 Like

Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by cbrass(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
life_style: @ op, your website is vulnerable to sql injection......

Lol..you guys can't know what is happening there..I do know of that error, its deliberate
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by cbrass(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
kabba7:

How much is this wayo man paying to Osewa for this undilluted advertisement someone is copying the transformAtion agenda people's idea [ TAN ] who has since kik start GEJ campaign before INEC give go ahead for campaigns .

Haba..why is everyone thinking that am advertising here
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by kabba7(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
cbrass:

Haba..why is everyone thinking that am advertising here

Everybody knows becAuse most Nairaland Re very island fast people and know when someone is out for a fast game . Well done pro heard the trAnsformation people are looking for consultants to work for themyou are therefore urged to get in touch as you are a known insider .
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by rattlesnake(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
"On Sunday, the 22nd of June, at exactly 1:00PM, we lost access to Nairaland's server. I immediately asked our web host to fix the problem. They refused to discuss the situation with me until very early on Monday morning, when they told me that someone hacked their server management system and used it to gain access to our server. The hacker deleted everything on our server, including our backups which we kept in a separate disk on the same server.

All topics and posts created in the last[b] 5 months [/b]are gone"

22 OF JUNE(6TH MONTH) AT 1PM...ALL DATA FOR 5 MONTH IS GONE

JUNE=6
1AM + 5 MONTHS= 6
2+2+2 = 6

The Illuminati attacked NAIRALAND because Osea refused to JOIN

OSEWA IS A HERO

Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by nonsovich(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
This terms u guys re using here made fall in love with programming a bit ..words like back door ..bit doing what it is programmed to do and writing of codes and sort. Any one here who can gimme a scratch education on programming ??¿¿¿
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by cbrass(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
kabba7:

Everybody knows becAuse most Nairaland Re very island fast people and know when someone is out for a fast game . Well done pro heard the trAnsformation people are looking for consultants to work for themyou are therefore urged to get in touch as you are a known insider .

Ah! Please I don't know anything o biko grin

What's this TAN about sef
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
rattlesnake: "On Sunday, the 22nd of June, at exactly 1:00PM, we lost access to Nairaland's server. I immediately asked our web host to fix the problem. They refused to discuss the situation with me until very early on Monday morning, when they told me that someone hacked their server management system and used it to gain access to our server. The hacker deleted everything on our server, including our backups which we kept in a separate disk on the same server.

JUNE=6
1AM + 5 MONTHS= 6
2+2+2 = 6

OSEWA IS A HERO

E be like say you be aluminati abi?

1 Like

Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by adexsimply(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
Your website is not very responsive
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by cbrass(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
adexsimply: Your website is not very responsive

Yea you are right about that
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by IamGodzilla: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
henryobinna: please how can I add that mathematical verification to my blogger blog cos am having the problem of spam comments in huge numbers plus there's one stupi.d crawler that keeps coming to my blog, not from a search engine but from one stu.pid site(semalt.semalt.com/crawler) can you also help me on how to block it.

By blogger blog... You mean ..com domain yeah? If that is it, well, I haven't really worked with blogger to know how their spam security works and how easy it would be to implement the mathematical verification in their long confusing codes, but I do know one way is to 'prompt/force a visitor to log in either anonymously or with their google account, before they can make a comment. Even though am sure this might not work at times, but it would reduce the spams.
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
rattlesnake: "On Sunday, the 22nd of June, at exactly 1:00PM, we lost access to Nairaland's server. I immediately asked our web host to fix the problem. They refused to discuss the situation with me until very early on Monday morning, when they told me that someone hacked their server management system and used it to gain access to our server. The hacker deleted everything on our server, including our backups which we kept in a separate disk on the same server.

JUNE=6
1AM + 5 MONTHS= 6
2+2+2 = 6

OSEWA IS A HERO

lol....u are a fagot
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by lifeh(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
Block Japan Ip from access ur site
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by cbrass(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
lifeh: Block Japan Ip from access ur site

What if you travel out to japan and you are a member of the site then what happens grin
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by lifeh(m): 12:54am On Jul 07, 2014
cbrass:

What if you travel out to japan and you are a member of the site then what happens grin

Lol than i will use vpn to access ur site.
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 07, 2014
henryobinna: please how can I add that mathematical verification to my blogger blog cos am having the problem of spam comments in huge numbers plus there's one stupi.d crawler that keeps coming to my blog, not from a search engine but from one stu.pid site(semalt.semalt.com/crawler) can you also help me on how to block it.

Erm.... Cbrass, dhtml, people.

Is this a problem? Having a crawler visit your website?
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by henryobinna(m): 7:10am On Jul 07, 2014
IamGodzilla:

By blogger blog... You mean ..com domain yeah? If that is it, well, I haven't really worked with blogger to know how their spam security works and how easy it would be to implement the mathematical verification in their long confusing codes, but I do know one way is to 'prompt/force a visitor to log in either anonymously or with their google account, before they can make a comment. Even though am sure this might not work at times, but it would reduce the spams.
yea yea, I meant blog, maybe I'll try that method you stated but I would have loved the mathematical verification cos its easier when compared to others. anyway thanks
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by henryobinna(m): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2014
Akinmail:

I really don't know wether it is, but to me it is, cos when i went to their site,i saw nothing I mean nothing reasonable(i.e I can't figure out their job,) the worst part I don't know its(the bot's) name I would have blocked it using my robots.txt file
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by grandstar(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2014
You said you hate captcha.Did you like school?Did you like enjoy teachers cane or bullies?Do people enjoy waking up by 4 to go to work?My point is that we do things because we have to and not because you want to.And most people dont mind captcha
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by cbrass(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2014
Akinmail:

Its not realy a problem since its not crawling your database or your cpanel, its only crawling your pages and perhaps your url, just makesure you don't use a $_GET to treat vital informations
Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by hilaryiwens05: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2014
MUGU!!! Wat d Bleep is dis shit

JUNE=6
1AM + 5 MONTHS= 6
2+2+2 = 6

OSEWA IS A HERO

Re: My Website Is Under Attack!! by rhames(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
cbrass: As I am typing this post to my website is being attacked from a place in Japan, what these sily guy(s) are/is doing is to eat my bandwidth, they keep posting rubbish into the comment box I attached to each post, they found their way into my database, even though I have changed my cpanel pass but this is still going on. Have mailed my host, but I just want to see what I can do before they do something

go on wordpress backup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tutorial-building Dynamic Websites / How To Transfer Data From S3/S4/S5/S6 To S7 Edge / Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To President Trump Policy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.