Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor (14720 Views)

Nigeria Vs Algeria CAF U23 Championship Finals (2 - 1) On 12th December 2015 / Nigeria Vs Algeria: CAF U23 Championship ( 0 - 0) On 5th December 2015 / Algeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2015 (3 - 1) On 19th January 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 05, 2014
idris4eva: mr historian is gaza not part of algeria

Gaza is about 2000 miles away from Algeria. Try using google next time.

1 Like

Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 05, 2014
Originalsly: Please...no need to bray again. @ topic....very good of them. Guess they will be more remembered for this than their oerformance at WC 2014.

What is good about the gesture? It is deliberately done to inflame already passionate tensions in the middle east. If they really cared about the poor they would have given the money to the large population of dirt poor algerians IN algeria. I apologize that muslims are unable to see beyond the usual need to support another muslim regardless.

1 Like

Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by Vansnickers: 3:37am On Jul 05, 2014
davidylan:

another muslim going off on pure emotions rather than fact. Answer me this... the algerian players ignored the "poor" in Algier so go donate money to the "poor" 1,976 miles away. What is so special about these "poor"?

Answer his question, Ediot!!

How are they Terrorists?!
Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 05, 2014
Van snickers:

Answer his question, Ediot!!

How are they Terrorists?!

There's so much evidence. If you cant see it perhaps its because you are blinded by your own bigotry.
Perhaps a clue as to whether gaza is a terrorist enclave or not is to ask ourselves why Egypt and Jordan (fellow muslims) treat them like pariahs.
Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by Danja: 3:53am On Jul 05, 2014
davidylan:

misleading title... the money was donated to terrorists in gaza, 1967 miles away from Algeria. This was clearly not a gesture to the poor. If they really wanted to help the poor, why ignore the poor in Algeria? Or is gaza now a protectorate of Algeria?

May God deliver u

2 Likes

Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 05, 2014
Danja:

May God deliver u

Perhaps you care to show me if i got the distance wrong or whether it made more sense to donate millions to their starving fellow country men than to people they have no kinship with outside of religion, living 2000 miles away from them. Anyone thinking this is a noble gesture is fooling themselves.
Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by justi4jesu(f): 4:09am On Jul 05, 2014
Ok
Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by abdulkayus(m): 5:06am On Jul 05, 2014
davidylan:

Perhaps you care to show me if i got the distance wrong or whether it made more sense to donate millions to their starving fellow country men than to people they have no kinship with outside of religion, living 2000 miles away from them. Anyone thinking this is a noble gesture is fooling themselves.

Guy, u are such an irreparable compounded gigantic idiota. Brainwash bigot.
So, even USA that give billions of dollars as aid to other countries dont have poor and homeless ones at home. Guy, ur hatred to d arabs will only lead u to ur early grave.
Think and think like a human being

1 Like

Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 05, 2014
abdulkayus:

Guy, u are such an irreparable compounded gigantic idiota. Brainwash bigot.
So, even USA that give billions of dollars as aid to other countries dont have poor and homeless ones at home. Guy, ur hatred to d arabs will only lead u to ur early grave.
Think and think like a human being

All you've done is abuse and threaten me (typical of the way muslims behave when questioned the world over - yawn). Have i said anything wrong? Typical of the average muslim... tribal kinship and blind bigotry always trump common sense.
Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by englishmart(m): 5:58am On Jul 05, 2014
Some Islamic people are good at heart.
But boko and other Islamic sects are evil.
Thumbs up to the Algerians.
The Super eagles can't do this.
I'm shedding tears of joy in my bed.
LOL

1 Like

Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by Femocher(m): 6:12am On Jul 05, 2014
Lord Centurion: our players cant do that,never,especially mediocre yobo and mikel,they have the money upon their sluggish,awful display,while our soldiers are in sambisa dying for the country with little pay
true talk
Lord Centurion: our players cant do that,never,especially mediocre yobo and mikel,they have the money upon their sluggish,awful display,while our soldiers are in sambisa dying for the country with little pay
true talk
true talk
Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by DocAdray(f): 6:18am On Jul 05, 2014
Nice one...

Better people.
Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by Dhulqarnain(m): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2014
Way to go,Algeria.Hope Nigerian,Ghanian n Cameroun players will learn from this.
Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by joeace2020(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2014
Ceasar1:

# Thanks for reminding me you are an Ediot!

you Are the compound idiot who sees other do what you can't do and you begin to envy them because you know you are unrepentably drowning in your evil ways.
Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 05, 2014
My love and respect for the Algerian team has grown bigger.

1 Like

Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:01am On Jul 05, 2014
*standing ovation and clapping. 'Good one boys!

1 Like

Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 05, 2014
T-val:

You just yarn nonsense cheesy ,, you think say dem be naija artists?

No na Chinese artist dem Be.

You don't have to broadcast any help you rendered to the whole world.
Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by Dhulqarnain(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2014
davidylan:

misleading title... the money was donated to terrorists in gaza, 1967 miles away from Algeria. This was clearly not a gesture to the poor. If they really wanted to help the poor, why ignore the poor in Algeria? Or is gaza now a protectorate of Algeria?
Surely,u knw that people in Gaza live in far worse conditions than people in Algeria?
Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 05, 2014
DonalĂ° Genes:
Very disgusting comment. Is your brain ok?

What an illiterate. There is no harm in admitting you can't read.
Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by M4gunners: 7:22am On Jul 05, 2014
God bless them.
Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by abdulkayus(m): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2014
davidylan:

All you've done is abuse and threaten me (typical of the way muslims behave when questioned the world over - yawn). Have i said anything wrong? Typical of the average muslim... tribal kinship and blind bigotry always trump common sense.

I didn't abuse you. I only name the adjectives that qualify you.
Typical of a brainwashed bigot
Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by eltata(m): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2014
Most Naija players re already multi millionaires, yet dey scrabble for little money, so so selfish and ungrateful bunch of players. What re dey giving back to the society wen our soldiers re out dere in sambisa forest with little motivation. Later in future wen dey become broke because of lavish spending, dey will be calling on the govt to help dem out cos dey hv served our country. Let me say dis,super eagle players re civil servants and as such the country do not owe dem anytin or watsoeva wen dey become broke cos in Africa ,naija players re the biggest spenders. Cote Ivoire, Greece, Algeria etc played for free,,even Iran too had to get little bonuses cos of little money from their govt. What is wrong with naija

1 Like

Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by vainfairy: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2014
coded01: Food for thought for everyone of us out there!

---- To our Ghanaian charlies & Cameroonians fighting for bonuses not forgetting our own SE & others... angry

Where is the love? embarassed

What luv, bro Even if our se opt to donate d bonus, wld d govt/nff allow d cash 2get 2its target D se though, shld av donated d bonus demselves, same applies 2ghana n' cameroun!! Only goes 2show algeria's more "african" dan their fellow africans!!!
Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by clerkent(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2014
Chai shame to west africa.cameroun start there own frm home.they didnt win a match in brazil.GHANA refuse to train tomorow they are out same goes to nigeria.even come to think of it three of them have the highest players playing abroad bt greed still linger in there throat.nigeria shld donate there own to help find the chibok girls.

1 Like

Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by idris4eva(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2014
davidylan:

Gaza is about 2000 miles away from Algeria. Try using google next time.
so gaza is anoda part of africa abi....
Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by Originalsly: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2014
davidylan:

What is good about the gesture? It is deliberately done to inflame already passionate tensions in the middle east. If they really cared about the poor they would have given the money to the large population of dirt poor algerians IN algeria. I apologize that muslims are unable to see beyond the usual need to support another muslim regardless.
I guess you would say the same about poor and struggling people who give money to beggars and charities instead of others in their families. Bro...bigotry will make you continue to suffer from mental blindness. You need to open the windows of your mind and allow the fresh air of knowledge to circulate. Take time out and find out about Gaza instead of splattering us with your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2014
s

1 Like

Re: Algeria Gives World Cup Bonus To The Poor by SNCOQ3(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2014
davidylan:

When the Israelis pulled out of Gaza, they left behind academic, social and economic infrastructure intact. Instead of the 'Palestinians' to invest the billion-dollar aids received from the West and Arab States to enhance this infrastructures and build a vibrant economy for their people, the Hamas-led government sabotaged everything because of their hatred for everything Jewish. Instead, they invested in firearms, built tunnels all the way to Sinai to smuggle in ammunitions to further their terrorist campaign and the corrupt officials siphoned the rest with only a meagre to go round. Their poverty is self-inflicted.

This is not just a 'kind' gesture from the Algerian team; but a religious and political statement.

Please allow this guys to freely roll in their 'resounding' stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dillian Whyte Vs Alexander Povetkin On Saturday August 22: Tale Of The Tape / WAFCON Qualifier: Ify Onumonu's Brace Gives Nigeria Victory Over Ivory Coast / Finally,An ultra-modern Stadium is being built in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.