Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. (1860 Views)

Blue Alien Men Invade OAU Campus / Evd(ebola Virus Disease) On OAU Campus? / Great Ife: Tell Us Your Experience On Oau Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. by Patiladwonder(m): 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dayoadetiloye.com – Can we meet you?

CEO of EJESCO FOODS: Yes sir, my name is

Ejemudaro Emmanuel Oghenegana.

I am a 300 level student of department of

Mechanical engineering, Obafemi awolowo

University, Ile-ife. I am the CEO of EJESCO FOODS.

I love playing games and football at my leisure

time. I’m interested in doing the undo,

I love going beyond the culture, I love starting

new things, and I also enjoy breaking tradition, meaning I love setting new records.

Dayoadetiloye.com: What do you do at EJESCO FOODS?

CEO of EJESCO FOODS:EJESCO FOODS is a

company that deals with the packaging of

kuli (groundnut cake), Garri (cassava flake),

plantain chips, powdered pepper and

fruit salad.

Dayoadetiloye.com: How did you start your business?

CEO of EJESCO FOODS: I started my business in a little way in the course of ASSU strike. The 2013 ASSU strike favored me, because I was able to think of what I could do on campus when the strike had been called off. Neither before the ASSU strike nor before gaining admission at all, I was a supplier of Mr. Biggs; I supplied them snails in dozens. Aside that, I teach UTME classes too. But my priority is based on food business anyway, because food is people’s daily need.

Click here to read more
http://dayoadetiloye.com/interview-latest-student-millionaire-entrepreneur-oau-ile-ife-campus-mr-ejemudaro-emmanuel-ceo-ejesco-foods-dayoadetiloye-com/
Re: Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. by michaeltotti(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
U wana follow his path?

Youu can be sellin pure water nd groundnut to butres histongue

SILLY THREAD
Re: Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. by Sanchez01: 7:11am On Jul 05, 2014
OP, I'm a Great Ife alumnus; please, stop getting involved in unnecessary PRs just for show. I see no reason why this should be on NL. If you want to make this known, Great Ife students would love it on Editorial boards on Campus, save you're not a campus journalist. This is the most horrible PR I've seen so far.

1 Like

Re: Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. by Pvictor10(m): 7:38am On Jul 05, 2014
I know this EJESCO guy wella. We stay on same block. He is not a millionaire o. Maybe Op is d ejesco on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2014
Chai!! No difference between OAU and UNIBEN undergraduates. undecided

Creating stupid threads is their hobby.

I weep for them. cry

Atleast UNILORIN have changed. Hoping to see this two school mature/grow. Kai.

Smh
Re: Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. by EnterPRO: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2014
from kuli kuli to millions?

if I hear !

1 Like

Re: Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. by missdebs(f): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2014
ejesco ko, ajasco ni

2 Likes

Re: Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. by emeralddayo(f): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2014
isn't it kuli ejesco DAT we knw on campus?d guy is making Hs money BT not in millions

4 Likes

Re: Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. by Pvictor10(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2014
emeralddayo: isn't it kuli ejesco DAT we knw on campus?d guy is making Hs money BT not in millions
but his Kuli dey sweet sha o.cheesy
Re: Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. by ebamma(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2014
Me were dey sell garri in 50kg bags no be millionaire, na pesin were dey sell for waterproof come dey claim millionaire #Ejesco u can lie oh
Re: Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. by ebamma(m): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2014
Pvictor10:
na wetin dem send u make u go learn for school be this?,
Re: Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. by Pvictor10(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
ebamma: na wetin dem send u make u go learn for school be this?,

seems you are seeking someone to exchange words with. Smh! Try harder! I represent Learning and Culture. #TeamOau.

What's wrong in commending a product?
Re: Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. by fiverrwin(f): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
May God bless you
Re: Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. by emeralddayo(f): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
Pvictor10:
seemz so...neva tastd it

1 Like

Re: Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. by EmyLeo(m): 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
EnterPRO: from kuli kuli to millions?

if I hear !
LOL

1 Like

Re: Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. by muhammad23(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
emeralddayo: isn't it kuli ejesco DAT we knw on campus?d guy is making Hs money BT not in millions
hmm...nice selfie...can u be pm'ed?
Re: Interview With The Latest Student Millionaire Entrepreneur On OAU, Campus. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
FrancisTony: Chai!! No difference between OAU and UNIBEN undergraduates. undecided

Creating stupid threads is their hobby.

I weep for them. cry

Atleast UNILORIN have changed. Hoping to see this two school mature/grow. Kai.

Smh
Chei, this person is jobless o, u know how all these schools behave on NL. Nawa o. Anyways I'm not in support of what d OP has written but it has nothing to do with any school. Ok? Goodboy

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Poly Admission 2014/2015 / FUNAAB Postgraduate Courses Available – 2016/2017 / Is It Possible To Cross Over From Nursing To Medicine In The University(ui)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.