Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. (1855 Views)

BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) / Too Bad! See The Kwara Lecturer That Turned Bricklayer [see Why] / JAMB Introduces Three Testing Methods For 2013 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by luigiajah(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2014
Pandemonium broke out in the Asipa
community as an apprentice
bricklayer, identified as Rasheed
Sulaiman, was shot dead while
testing the potency of a bullet-proof
charm given to him by a herbalist. A
resident of Asipa, a community in the
Ife North Local Government Area,
told PUNCH Metro that Sulaiman, on
Saturday called his cousin, Siji, to
follow him to a secluded place to test
the charm. Sulaiman wore the
amulet and gave a gun to his cousin
to fire at him. The cousin fired the
shot and killed Sulaiman instantly.
Residents were unaware of the
mission of duo, but the sound of a
gunshot was said to have attracted
attention of the people of the area to
where the incident happened. Siji
was said to be found weeping beside
the body of the deceased. Siji
reportedly explained that the
deceased compelled him to shoot at
him to test the potency of an amulet.
It was gathered that the deceased,
who was known to be a tough guy,
could be preparing to use the charm
for the governorship election in the
state. The incident was said to have
triggered panic among the elders of
the community who believed that
some other youths might have
similar charms. Punch reports the
Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO,
of Osun state Police Command,
Folasade Odoro, could not be reached
to react to the incident... Source :www.skyreloadz.tk
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by obi4eze(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2014
Na wa o! What a stupid way to die!
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by delishpot: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2014
when will they learn that such shits don't work? I know he baba will blame him for the failed charm saying he shouldnt have knowingly offered himself to be shot at and the charm works only in times of true danger.

1 Like

Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
I know he was probably an illiterate but who would be after the life of a bricklayer to make him seek out 'odeshi' for protection?
I suspect Mr "Bricklayer" was most likely an armed robber who needed to 'fortify' himself for operations.

3 Likes

Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by Krasid(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
What would be the right word to describe such a person?
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by ebullientV(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
A Nation in chaos, more often than not will always have it's youth in crisis..

Last time out t'was in Benin. City now this...

Why cant they be sensible enof to test it on d leg ist to make sure, if @ all they want to perform such rubbish?

If it happens to be true that he needed to fortify himself for election purposes, then I can only pity him. Why pple still choose to die for worthless leaders is baffling.

May his soul R.I.P tho.
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by Barbie123: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
it was a silly thing to do
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by nzeobi(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
You can't feed well but still you want protection from gunshots. Anyway sha the fire in hell will give you more protection. Not even that you want to rescue our girls with it. Misplaced priority and RIP
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by DJDOLA(m): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
What's wrong wit dis people wit fake charms......my own bullet proof charm is still working fine na all thanks 2 baba agbede I still test it on friday wit ak47 and nothing happen 2 me...u guys should stop patronizing fake herbalists jaree
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
ebullientV: A Nation in chaos, more often than not will always have it's youth in crisis..

Last time out t'was in Benin. City now this...

Why cant they be sensible enof to test it on d leg ist to make sure, if @ all they want to perform such rubbish?

If it happens to be true that he needed to fortify himself for election purposes, then I can only pity him. Why pple still choose to die for worthless leaders is baffling.

May his soul R.I.P tho.
...on the leg; you said...? cheesy//Please, don't make me laff, I dey for public grin
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by ebullientV(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
chimkaire: ...on the leg; you said...? cheesy//Please, don't make me laff, I dey for public grin
Yes! Less risky ma'am.. Dat wasn't meant to be hilarious, except u don't get me..

Someone who's shot on d legs as a better chance @ survival than another who's shot in d chest or stomach..
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
ebullientV: Yes! Less risky ma'am.. Dat wasn't meant to be hilarious, except u don't get me..

Someone who's shot on d legs as a better chance @ survival than another who's shot in d chest or stomach..
Okkies...but, how about testing it on an animal cheesy lipsrsealed grin
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by ebullientV(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
chimkaire: Okkies...but, how about testing it on an animal cheesy lipsrsealed grin
Iono 'bout that... How effiective would that prove to be?

Dey can decide to try that out. I don't know if they'd get same results as wt a human.

But if they must carry it out personally, then d leg is their safest bet.
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by stinggy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Rest in pieces sulaiman, your foolishness killed you. angry

btw, why should this news be in Education section?
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by sCross: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Behold the kind of people that get featured on 1000 ways to die.

3 Likes

Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by shinawaju(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ise omo ni mu omo se okigbe, definitely the guy is not a bricklayer. Condolences to his family members. One spanner loss like my oga will say
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by sarmiie(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
i shldnt, bt i cant stop laughing.......
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by UrbanMystique: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
DJDOLA: What's wrong wit dis people wit fake charms......my own bullet proof charm is still working fine na all thanks 2 baba agbede I still test it on friday wit ak47 and nothing happen 2 me...u guys should stop patronizing fake herbalists jaree
picture/video of you testing your charm or..........
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by DJDOLA(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
UrbanMystique: picture/video of you testing your charm or..........
u must be an atheist for u not 2 believe me
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by UrbanMystique: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
DJDOLA: u must be an atheist for u not 2 believe me
I have missing Malaysian plane parked in my room under my bed.. I still check the engine to know if it's still working this morning.
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by DJDOLA(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
UrbanMystique: I have missing Malaysian plane parked in my room under my bed.. I still check the engine to know if it's still working this morning.
I believe u ok ....and wat about the people on board I hope they are save
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
ebullientV: Iono 'bout that... How effiective would that prove to be?

Dey can decide to try that out. I don't know if they'd get same results as wt a human.

But if they must carry it out personally, then d leg is their safest bet.
grin
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
sarmiie: i shldnt, bt i cant stop laughing.......
ati emi naa//God forgive me sad
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by Yinkatolu: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sCross: Behold the kind of people that get featured on 1000 ways to die.
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by UrbanMystique: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
DJDOLA: I believe u ok ....and wat about the people on board I hope they are save
good for you then... You also believe I'm your dad too.
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by iammodel(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by DJDOLA(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
UrbanMystique: good for you then... You also believe I'm your dad too.
my dad don't lie
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by UrbanMystique: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
DJDOLA: my dad don't lie
Hahaha hahaha so you think I lied ... I thought you said you believed me? Well I don't lie..
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by DJDOLA(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
UrbanMystique: Hahaha hahaha so you think I lied ... I thought you said you believed me? Well I don't lie..
in ur mind
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by luigiajah(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
This is The best charm.. Ever.. No b joke oh..

Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by OLAWOLF(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
That hell is wronng with dat nigga.
Re: Madness! Bricklayer Dies Testing Bullet-proof Charm. by penny01502: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
The question is should we justify Siji (the guy who shot him) as a muderer and charge him for homocide, or should we say Sulaiman commit sucide?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Computer Science Project Topics Research Guide For Nigerian Students / Is Commerce A Social Science Subject / Federal University Of Agriculture Is In Trouble (+photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.