Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died (10761 Views)

DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) / Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2014
Apatheist:
Death is an enemy?
Who made death?
Yahweh said he did.
Why would you create your enemy?

God doesn't punish people with death?
you're kidding, right?
haven't you read your buy-bull?
What about the Egyptian firstborns that your god supposedly killed?
wow u really don't understand God
we as a people have guardian angels around us. and its the presence and protection of God that keeps death away
when we blaspheme or deny him in any way, him and his angels leave our presence
therefore we are no longer protected from the devil and his tool which is death
God allowed the spirit of death to go into Egypt. He didn't send it there.
God would prefer for people to live longer so they can have a chance to change, please him and therefore enter into his kingdom
Death is the enemy that'll take them away quickly so they can have more souls in hell
DEATH IS AN ENEMY OF GOD!
The last enemy to be destroyed is death (1 Corinthians 5:26)

so on the contrary I read my bible very well. its not just about reading its understanding.
let him who has ears, hear what the spirit says
smiley
and by the way, God did not create death
death is a tool of the Devil
God created life not death

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Rubyrose: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Apatheist:
Why? will it kill me?
Yahweh is a fool.
there! I'm dead now.
Kiss me before god kills me. embarassed

God please have mercy upon this one and save his soul from perishing, cause him to have a personal encounter with you that he will sing of your praise in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by parrotibaba(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
grin I thought dis john Lennon guy was used in another thread to show celebrities dat predicted dia death n d thread was on Nairaland b4 it crashed... so which one are we to bliv?
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by HerexG(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
[quote author=MissG_dope]

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by mascot87(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
DJDOLA: stop 2 praise him and u die
Dude, u are quoting d wrong person.
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by odeebee: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
u ppl dont know how to argue tinx
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by bennygreat1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
Apatheist:
your dog god liveth because he supposedly killed people?

Something is wrong with black people. sad

And I guess U re also A black person... Something Must be wrong with U then.. My brother the truth is that U re LOST... You really need this God..

Cheers.
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
bennygreat1:

And I guess U re also A black person... Something Must be wrong with U then.. My brother the truth is that U re LOST... You really need this God..

Cheers.
I don't need your god.
I've gone decades without it and I am fine.
Find someone else to troll.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by oluyemisee(f): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
THE SAME WAY the devil deceived dem to run their mouth to destruction,the same way he is still doing today.continue running ur mouth against God and u will know the bitter truth one day.no mata d level of ur education,wit out the fear of God,U ARE A BIG FOOL
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Rubyrose:

God please have mercy upon this one and save his soul from perishing, cause him to have a personal encounter with you that he will sing of your praise in Jesus name. Amen.
I want to have a personal encounter with you. kiss
If you strip for me I will sing praises of your name. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
oluyemisee: THE SAME WAY the devil deceived dem to run their mouth to destruction,the same way he is still doing today.continue running ur mouth against God and u will know the bitter truth one day.no mata d level of ur education,wit out the fear of God,U ARE A BIG FOOL
No matter your level of education, without the fear of Zeus or the flying spaghetti monster, you are a big Fool!!

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by bennygreat1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Apatheist:
I don't need your god.
I've gone decades without it and I am fine.
Find someone else to troll.

That's the Black Man's mentality!!! Buh if something's happening to you,he's the ONE you think of first...

I know you will denial this again.... Buh God still watches Over you.. How merciful is this God..

Decades U even say!!! Do you know how many years make a Decade My brother... U need God.
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
MissG_dope:
wow u really don't understand God
Actual I do: the character Yahweh in the Jewish book of myths is a psychopath.

we as a people have guardian angels around us. and its the presence and protection of God that keeps death away

Wow? So Christians live forever? shocked

when we blaspheme or deny him in any way, him and his angels leave our presence
therefore we are no longer protected from the devil and his tool which is death
I wonder the blasphemy or denial the jews- his chosen people- did that he let 6 million of them to be killed by Hitler the Christian in the second world War.
God allowed the spirit of death to go into Egypt. He didn't send it there.

Are you sure you can read?
From your buy-bull :
1st chronicles 21:15 And God sent an angel to destroy Jerusalem.

Also,
Exodus 12:12–14: “For I will pass through the land of Egypt on that night, and will strike all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord.

Here he's the one doing the killing.
God would prefer for people to live longer so they can have a chance to change, please him and therefore enter into his kingdom

Which is why he set the lifespan to 120 in Genesis 6vs3
New Living Translation Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not put up with humans for such a long time, for they are only mortal flesh. In the future, their normal lifespan will be no more than 120 years."

Yup, god wants them to live long.
Death is the enemy that'll take them away quickly so they can have more souls in hell
DEATH IS AN ENEMY OF GOD!
The last enemy to be destroyed is death (1 Corinthians 5:26)

so on the contrary I read my bible very well. its not just about reading its understanding.

No, you don't read it.
if Christians read the bible there would be less christians

let him who has ears, hear what the spirit says
smiley
and by the way, God did not create death
death is a tool of the Devil
God created life not death
He said he created everything.
for through him God created everything in the heavenly
realms and on earth. ... For by him all things were created,
in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones
or dominions or rulers or ...

1st colossians 1:16
Also, he created evil.
Isaiah 45:7 King James Version (KJV) I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Next time, don't argue the Bible with a former priest.
Cheers. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
bennygreat1:

That's the Black Man's mentality!!! Buh if something's happening to you,he's the ONE you think of first...

I know you will denial this again.... Buh God still watches Over you.. How merciful is this God..

Decades U even say!!! Do you know how many years make a Decade My brother... U need God.
Dude, I've gone through a lot of things, I've been beset by different vissicitudes of life, and I never for once thought of your god.

10 years make a decade, how old do you think I am? wink

He should take his watchfulness to the sambisa forest.
His people are there. undecided

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
fr3do:

you just know them when you see them! The legion of self hating inferior-complexed clueless blacks on this forum.
This olodo who I'm quoting uses profanity on other people's belief and insults to his race to deepen his self induced illusion that he is a more intelligent and subjective thinker than he really is.
Congratulations, your God is proud of you.
How many mansions do you want in heaven?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by bennygreat1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Apatheist:
Dude, I've gone through a lot of things, I've been beset by different vissicitudes of life, and I never for once thought of your god.

10 years make a decade, how old do you think I am? wink

He should take his watchfulness to the sambisa forest.
His people are there. undecided

They re things certainly we Humans can do for our selves... Buh one thing I knw and believe is that GOD exist... And I strongly believe it Dude!!!

The Sambisa Saga!!! We(Nigerians) re responsible for it..

If he leaves you for one min... You re................
N:B; You re gods...... He's God.. Whether U believe it or not... That's the truth.

I Won't Force you to believe it... Because the choice is yours.. You ve to choose(fundamental freedom) man. Best Of Luck. *Winks*
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
bennygreat1:

They re things certainly we Humans can do for our selves... Buh one thing I knw and believe is that GOD exist... And I strongly believe it Dude!!!

The Sambisa Saga!!! We(Nigerians) re responsible for it..

If he leaves you for one min... You re................
N:B; You re gods...... He's God.. Whether U believe it or not... That's the truth.

I Won't Force you to believe it... Because the choice is yours.. You ve to choose(fundamental freedom) man. Best Of Luck. *Winks*
You believe, it doesn't make it true.
I can believe in Santa Claus won't make him real.

Good you know you're responsible.

I won't force you to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, either. smiley

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by bennygreat1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
Apatheist:
You believe, it doesn't make it true.
I can believe in Santa Claus won't make him real.

Good you know you're responsible.

I won't force you to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, either. smiley

Aiit!!! Good Luck believing in ur Flying Spaghetti Monster... I believe in GOD!!!

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
bennygreat1:

Aiit!!! Good Luck believing in ur Flying Spaghetti Monster... I believe in GOD!!!

Cheers.
I don't really believe in a FSM- it's a parody God.

BTW, you're pretty cool. Other theists would have condemned me to hell like 10 times now.
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Lucario007(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
I've heard Muslims insult the Christian God and say that Jesus was a false prophet who never resurrected. I've heard Christians call the Muslim God an idol and call their prophet a sinner. And yet, they live on.

Why do you think this happens?

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by traware(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
Apatheist:
I want to have a personal encounter with you. kiss
If you strip for me I will sing praises of your name. smiley
RU...RU...ru...ruby...eh....eh....RUBYROSE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by traware(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Apatheist:

BTW, you're pretty cool. Other theists would have condemned me to hell like 10 times now.
Eh?You don't believe in my Flying Spaghetti Monster?DIE!!!!DIE!!!!!!!DIE!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
traware: Eh?You don't believe in my Flying Spaghetti Monster?DIE!!!!DIE!!!!!!!DIE!!!!!!
grin
Forgive my erring ways, I great Spaghetti.
Do not take your meatballs from me. embarassed
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
traware: RU...RU...ru...ruby...eh....eh....RUBYROSE!!!!!!
Ain't she beautiful grin
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
Apatheist:
Actual I do: the character Yahweh in the Jewish book of myths is a psychopath.

Wow? So Christians live forever? shocked

I wonder the blasphemy or denial the jews- his chosen people- did that he let 6 million of them to be killed by Hitler the Christian in the second world War.

Are you sure you can read?
From your buy-bull :
Also,
Here he's the one doing the killing.

Which is why he set the lifespan to 120 in Genesis 6vs3
Yup, god wants them to live long.

No, you don't read it.
if Christians read the bible there would be less christians

He said he created everything.
1st colossians 1:16
Also, he created evil.

Next time, don't argue the Bible with a former priest.
Cheers. smiley
to be honest it is clear that no matter what will be said, u have chosen to be ignorant
I pray that God will reveal the truth about his words to you before its too late
PS: Christian WILL live forever. its the eternal life which God as promised to us after the rapture
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by fr3do(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
Apatheist:
Congratulations, your God is proud of you.
How many mansions do you want in heaven?

I wasnt fighting for my God, I was standing up for my race.
My God is alive, He doesnt need any fighting-for.
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
MissG_dope:
to be honest it is clear that no matter what will be said, u have chosen to be ignorant
I won't understand with my "carnal mind"
Things like how god endorses slavery and rape in Deuteronomy 21:11-14
I pray that God will reveal the truth about his words to you before its too late
I know the truth already: god does not exist .
PS: Christian WILL live forever. its the eternal life which God as promised to us after the rapture
According to your Bible, everyone will live forever-- some in imaginary mansions, others in imaginary fires.
Unless you're a Jehovah Witness .
GOD BLESS YOU
The Flying Spaghetti Monster bless you with a bigger Bottom and bigger bosoms. smiley

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
fr3do:

I wasnt fighting for my God, I was standing up for my race.
My God is alive, He doesnt need any fighting-for.
Your race?

Tell him about his children in Sambisa.
or has he forgotten?
Or does he believe it's a scam?
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Lucario007(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
MissG_dope:
GOD BLESS YOU
Really? Please explain to me your meaning of eternal life. Does it mean I will never hunger,thirst or feel tired or bored again? Does it mean I will get to spend each day praising God for eternity? Or will I be thrown to hell if I sin in Heaven?
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by fr3do(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Apatheist:
Your race?

Tell him about his children in Sambisa.
or has he forgotten?
Or does he believe it's a scam?

why do we have a government?!
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
fr3do:

why do we have a government?!
It's obvious they are incompetent.

Or was it the government that created them? do they pray to the government?
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by bennygreat1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
Apatheist:

Hmmm.... No Man has the POWER to condemn anyone my brother.. Not even a pastor!!! And you re smart as well.. Buh I still know U need GOD.

Thanks Man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Dumelo Is In High Demand In Nollywood / Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. / Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley - Foluso Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.