Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. (10766 Views)

Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband / Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) / Picture Of Davido And The HKN Gang Before The Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:35am On Dec 08, 2013
Davido, shina rambo and Bred hkn!!! Looool omor!! Money changeth all things o shocked grin

Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 08, 2013
i dont think diz is davido....besides he is OBO so he is always rich
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by fabraham(m): 5:00am On Dec 08, 2013
Seanord: i dont think diz is davido....besides he is OBO so he is always rich
But I can see he is the one
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by diarra94(m): 5:19am On Dec 08, 2013
davido was fat and looked confused.
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by GeneralJ(m): 5:29am On Dec 08, 2013
loo
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by deenAyetu(f): 5:45am On Dec 08, 2013
we talked about this at http://www.campuspeeps.com
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by IAMBREEZY: 6:38am On Dec 08, 2013
That was them omo baba olowo.
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by Akshow: 7:33am On Dec 08, 2013
Seanord: i dont think diz is davido....besides he is OBO so he is always rich
where u keep ur glasses?

2 Likes

Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by homesteady(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2013
Davido was ugly and fat before, but he is now looking fresh!
But that guy by his right(I don't know his name) was looking good before, but he is now very fat and ugly!
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by vizkiz: 8:09am On Dec 08, 2013
Lemmie comment ncase dis makes fp
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by experimentist: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by MRL1MPoPoTM: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2013
i dnt subscrib to this. news has it that he was damn opulent bfor he joined the industry courtesy of his papi. btw that pic looks doctored

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by Forzap: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2013
Seanord: i dont think diz is davido

den its u abi undecided
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2013
See Davido head like badagry coconut.

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by hatux: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Lol ....am nt bilivin it
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by Ariyke: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2013
But wasn't he rich before
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by Ruq: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2013
He has always gat the dough through his Pops. Only now he his making the wonga by himself. After he got more popular when he released 'back when' I thought of it myself If he was ever broke.
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by benkings(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2013
do u want to place tarqet advert on dis space Contact my aqent on nut ate nut tu tu tree tree won won sevun ate.....tenk Qangry
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by Dannylux: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2013
His size there doesn't correlate at all with the present. I think that's some photo shopped shyte.

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by Big4wig(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2013
booked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by MznAirA(f): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2013
Started from the bottom now we are here....
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by tintingz(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2013
LOLZ....B-red and the other guy still look fresh then but davido... lipsrsealed
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by Ryda(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2013
D kid fat no be small cheesy cheesy
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by Chazzyboy: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2013
homesteady: Davido was ugly and fat before, but he is now looking fresh!
But that guy by his right(I don't know his name) was looking good before, but he is now very fat and ugly!
hahaha funy u
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by jhidey08(m): 9:59am On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by FunnyPikincom(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2013
WTF!!!! @ Davido Pix shocked shocked shocked shocked
I thought he said He is OMO BABA OLOWO...Sorry to disagree with you based on this Pix, You only Look like OMO BABA ONI TUWO angry angry
Apologies to his Fans
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2013
Ugly as always
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by Fkforyou(m): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2013
Hmm....back then when he was looking like king kong lipsrsealed and girls used to play him like pin pong lipsrsealed
mayb he has always being independent from the begining....
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by RomanyChi(f): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2013
the guy on the right is muyyyy guapo kiss
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by iCool(m): 11:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Orobo davido.
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by angelTI(f): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2013
If not that this guy was born into money, he would have been an agbero! He had and still has the look
Re: Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money. by bastien: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
angel TI: If not that this guy was born into money, he would have been an agbero! He had and still has the look
lol na u took so,but God talk another sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley - Foluso Samuel / WTF! Check Out The World Largest P*ssy / Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.