Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Faithfulness, The Key To Triumphant Living - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faithfulness, The Key To Triumphant Living (1009 Views)

When You Are Worried: 7 Ways To Remind Yourself Of God's Faithfulness / A Review Of David Cameron’s Triumphant Welcome At The Festival Of Life / Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faithfulness, The Key To Triumphant Living by rccgamg: 12:44am On Jul 05, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3XdZuSxBBc

We should always try to access our selves to know where we stand, if we are still in the faith or not.

Numbers 14:21
"21 But as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the Lord."

A faithful man: is a man that believes in faith and triumphant living.

If we want to live a triumphant life in glory, then we'll need to be faithful to God's ordinances.

Right from the creation of man, God has always found faithful men.

An example is Noah, that was why God saved him from getting flooded in the rain.
also Abraham, was faithful/ obedient to the commandments /ordinances no wonder we lived a triumphant live.

We need to ask our selves if we are faithful with God or we are trying to please men.

The Bible says: If you serve me faithfully, I will bless your bread and water, the works of your hand and none shall be barren in your land.

God's blessings will not come to some his children that are not faithful

Hebrews 3:5-6
"5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;"

"6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end."

The Bible said that Moses was faithful.
we should ask our selves. What record of faithfulness does God have for me?
God will distinguish you when you are faithful to him.

The only thing that can take you to the top is faithfulness.

Faithfulness creates a future for you.

Jeremiah 29:11
"11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

No wonder the bible said , signs and wonders shall follow them that believe.

A faithful child of God does not go about looking for Miracles.
Miracles and prophets should be looking for you.

2 Chronicles 16:9
"9 For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars."

The eyes of the lord is always set on us and God know the level of our faithfulness to him.

The choice to be faithful in God's vine yarn depends on you.

Job 36:11-12
"11 If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures."
"12 But if they obey not, they shall perish by the sword, and they shall die without knowledge."

This passage should give us confidence of why we need to be obedient and faithful to God's commands.

When God requests us to follow him, we should obey without hesitation.

John 12:36
"36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them."

Keys to Living a triumphant life.

-1- You need to know that you are a new creature.
1 Corinthians 5:17 If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature.

-2- You should know that you are Special.
You were bought with a price, which is the blood of Jesus.

You are the Handwork of God to show forth his Glory.
1 Peter 2:9-10
"9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;"
"10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy."

-3- You are above all
This means that you are above disease poverty, barrenness, etc..
This happens when you begin to know the truth.
The Bible says that: And Ye shall shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

-4- You are gods
Does God suffer sickness? No.
God doesn't beg? No.
Psalms 82:6
"6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High."
Psalms 37:23
"23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way."

http://www.facebook.com/rccg.amz
Re: Faithfulness, The Key To Triumphant Living by Goshen360(m): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2014
I'm sorry but I will speak the truth in love. Many of you, the RCCG members are drifting into what I call 'scripture panel-beating' that is being taught by your leaders and many of you can't question what is being taught but to just accept it. It is not unscriptural to question leadership teaching.

That being said, what you wrote up their is purely using the old testament to interpret the new instead of the other way round. You place a demand on yourself in order to receive something from God instead of receiving what is already done. What you teaching is what is obtained under the old covenant\agreement whereby God's faithfulness is depending on people's faithfulness or do this and you get that from God.

That's not what the new testament teaches. Under this new agreement, God's blessings, faithfulness does not depend on our faithfulness because God had given a new covenant that took man out of the equation. Listen to this,

New Living Translation
True, some of them were unfaithful; but just because they were unfaithful, does that mean God will be unfaithful?
- Romans 3:3

The Apostle gave the answer to the above ^ in another epistle. Listen to this,

New Living Translation
If we are unfaithful, he remains faithful, for he cannot deny who he is.
- 2 Timothy 2:13

Therefore, the title - Faithfulness, The Key To Triumphant Living is false to the new agreement because God had taken your\our faithfulness out of the equation and place it on Himself and scripture says, he cannot (that is, never will it happen) deny Himself. God had said in the new agreement, I will never (never will it happen) forsake or leave you alone, faithfulness or not, He will never.

(1) (Reply)

Baptism In Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star / 15 Years Of Adulterous Endurance: In Defence Of Anita Oyakhilome / Ashura (fasting The 9th & 10th Of Muharram)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.