Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured (12094 Views)

UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) / Breaking New! Two Unn Girls Hostel On Fire / One Student Dies, Several Injured As 2 UNN Bus Shuttles Collide In An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by obynocj(m): 12:50am On Jul 05, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-bU2ZFuqNGBk/U7bF_5Fds7I/AAAAAAAAExk/B0O3kauk8vI/s1600/accident+in+UNN.jpg[/img]
A fatal accident just occured at University market road Nsukka, just 2 blocks away from the University campus.

According to an eye witness, there was a collision between 2 UNN bus shuttles at the university market road in Nsukka. One person has been reported dead while some sustained injury.
More detail soon

Source http://www..com/2014/07/sad-news-one-student-dies-several.html
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by cbrass(m): 12:59am On Jul 05, 2014
And the eye witness could only snap his finger

9 Likes

Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by bennygreat1(m): 1:06am On Jul 05, 2014
cbrass: And the eye witness could only snap his finger

Very Funny U knw!!! Just finger and a pics of towing Van.

2 Likes

Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by Richiy(f): 1:19am On Jul 05, 2014
Jeez...That university market road is just a time bomb...so small and conjested in comparison to the traffic it attracts.

1 Like

Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by freshness2020: 2:14am On Jul 05, 2014
Richiy: Jeez...That university market road is just a time bomb...so small and congested in comparison to the traffic it attracts.
Death trap I guess!
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by Smartsyn(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2014
This eyewithness must be a gurl, she is afraid to go closer, less she see blood...

1 Like

Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by JoseRaji(m): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2014
Smartsyn: This eyewithness must be a gurl, she is afraid to go closer, less she see blood...

kai!
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by goalburner(m): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2014
cbrass: And the eye witness could only snap his finger

Lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2014
Yea that road, so narrow and terribly busy

Nothing will still be done about it finally embarassed
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by pfijacobs(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2014
RIP.. God save us all...
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by Ayorh4you(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2014
EYAAAH. SAD
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by bruno419(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
chai rip
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by lawrenceunaa: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
rip
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by lawrenceunaa: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
upon say peace mass transit owner be native of nsukka he no fit broaden the road
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by obeenah40(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
Is it the eye witness finger that colided with d towing van :/

2 Likes

Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by Ayorh4you(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
I LOST MY BLACKBERRY LAST SATURDAY. HAS ANYONE FOUND IT FOR ME? IF FOUND PLS CONTACT MAYOR OF LONDON
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by Psychodavidovic(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
Like.. if you think the comment above is stupid.

12 Likes

Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by DesChyko: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
R.I.P. Mate..
Aluta Continua.
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by chimexcomm(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
Smartsyn: This eyewithness must be a gurl, she is afraid to go closer, less she see blood...

Hmmm, though many may not believe, but am the one that snapped it. Though the O.P did not give reference on how he got the picture. I was on a bike when i snapped it yesterday. I was dodging the police because if they catch you snapping they will smash your phone. If you zoom the picture well you will see the scene well
#Chimex #UNN

8 Likes

Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by Smartsyn(m): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
chimexcomm:

Hmmm, though many may not believe, but am the one that snapped it. Though the O.P did not give reference on how he got the picture. I was on a bike when i snapped it yesterday. I was dodging the police because if they catch you snapping they will smash your phone. If you zoom the picture well you will see the seen well
#Chimex #UNN
where did you post the pictures before the op got it and put it here?

1 Like

Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by sulmeza(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
Rip 2 d dead
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by kingui(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
i don't think this news is true cause i' m a unn student and i have not heared such news infact the shuttle stand is very peaceful as i passed it in the last 30mibs
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by cbrass(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
kingui: i don't think this news is true cause i' m a unn student and i have not heared such news infact the shuttle stand is very peaceful as i passed it in the last 30mibs

Do you go to scl often grin

7 Likes

Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by clemz85(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
kingui: i don't think this news is true cause i' m a unn student and i have not heared such news infact the shuttle stand is very peaceful as i passed it in the last 30mibs

y U dey fall hands like dis, dats na u now wan speak clearer than the evidence in pic, smh
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by soldierdollar(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2014

That was a stone throw to my house . the bank you see there is old first inland bank and we share the same boundary .

Incidentally a friend of mine was inside one of the buses and she sustained serious injury . thank God for her life!
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by soldierdollar(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Richiy: Jeez...That university market road is just a time bomb...so small and conjested in comparison to the traffic it attracts.

Yeah it is . too narrow it's too risky trying to overtake another car
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
lawrenceunaa: upon say peace mass transit owner be native of nsukka he no fit broadenthe road
shattap thr,Y u no use ur own money go do am

1 Like

Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by christejames(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
The university market road that most of u are portraying here is different from the one in the pix. The one that most of u are portraying is Enugu road while the one in the pix is university market road beside the school main gate. Currently i am in school and i havent heard of such news. If true RIP to the dead and quick recovery to those injured.

1 Like

Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by soldierdollar(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
christe james: The university market road that most of u are portraying here is different from the one in the pix. The one that most of u are portraying is Enugu road while the one in the pix is university market road beside the school main gate. Currently i am in school and i havent heard of such news. If true RIP to the dead and quick recovery to those injured.

The one in the pix is along university road . I live close to the scene . see another pix below
Re: Two UNN Shuttle Buses Collide, One Killed, Several Injured by soldierdollar(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
Pix

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isamah Jude Ogochukwu: Lost But Found Certificates (Photo) / Nairaland Interschool Debate:Elimination stage -Winner 2: Abu Zaria / How Possible Is It To Transfer From One Poly To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.