Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Black Men I Am Upset With You! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Black Men I Am Upset With You! (2620 Views)

Old Men I Do Not Want You ,find Someone Your Own Age / Hey Guys, Men, I Finally Found It! / Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Men I Am Upset With You! by Coco29(f): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2006
why is it that you black men are so quick to judge a sister? i am piss and hurt today  cry i love black men and it is sad because you are the ones hurting us  cry then  turn around and  judge us, why DO YOU SEE A BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN WITH KIDS WHO IS SINGLE AND ASSUME THAT THAT BITCH WOULD HAVE TO HAVE SOME PROBLEM WHY SHE DON'T HAVE A MAN, have ever consider that it was her choice to be alone. I HAD TO SLAP ONE STUPID ASS NIGGER TODAY FOR DISRESPECTING ME INFRONT MA KIDS WITH THAT SHIT  angry  angry  angry  angry IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME BUT I PUT UP WITH IT, but no more .  cry  cry  cry

SO FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW THAT SOME BLACK WOMAN ARE JUST PROTECTING THEM SELVES FROM YOU SO CALL BROTHERS OF OURS. COCO IS OPEN HER SELF HERE.
@vor and IBB pay attention. i am tired of this sh*t  cry  cry  cry

1.why do we have kids with no daddies

my marriage ended because he was a woman beating d*ck, i loved him but i was young and i  would  have put up with all his faults until death do us part, but he was not going to be the one who killed me! you black men no who you are, the ones who beat their women senseles just for f*cking breathing, you should be ashamed of ya self.

2. why are black women so hustile to black men, proberly because it was a black men who raped me when i was 7. Yes black men are child molesters to.  cry  cry so i need to protect my daughter and ma self.

3.why do we love money,because your asses need to get up and work, slavery done long time ago and you still use that sh*t to be lazy. how the system is keeping you down no it does not u f*cking lazy. work!!!  angry  angry  angry

i am one level headed sister but today i am f*ucking upset if one more chicken head ass nigger tell me sh*t, i am going to be arrested fa murder, i love black men but damm some times niggers are stupid.  angry  cry  cry
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by wills(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2006
BITCH WOULD HAVE TO HAVE SOME PROBLEM WHY SHE DON'T HAVE A MAN, have ever consider that it was her choice to be alone. I HAD TO SLAP ONE STUPID ASS NIGGER TODAY FOR DISRESPECTING ME INFRONT MA KIDS WITH THAT SHIT angry angry angry angry IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME BUT I PUT UP WITH IT, but no more . cry cry cry

SO FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW THAT SOME BLACK WOMAN ARE JUST PROTECTING THEM SELVES FROM YOU SO CALL BROTHERS OF OURS. COCO IS OPEN HER SELF HERE.
@vor and IBB pay attention. i am tired of this sh*t cry cry cry

1.why do we have kids with no daddies

my marriage ended because he was a woman beating d*ck, i loved him but i was young and i would have put up with all his faults until death do us part, but he was not going to be the one who killed me! you black men no who you are, the ones who beat their women senseles just for f*cking breathing, you should be ashamed of ya self.

2. why are black women so hustile to black men, proberly because it was a black men who raped me when i was 7. Yes black men are child molesters to. cry cry so i need to protect my daughter and ma self.

3.why do we love money,because your asses need to get up and work, slavery done long time ago and you still use that sh*t to be lazy. how the system is keeping you down no it does not u f*cking lazy. work!!! angry angry angry

i am one level headed sister but today i am f*ucking upset if one more chicken head ass nigger tell me sh*t, i am going to be arrested fa murder, i love black men but damm some times niggers are stupid. angry cry cry

[quote][/quote]

With a mouth like this…U definitely have a problem and as such will have problem with Men!!, Too bad Sister, Look inside yurself first, I guess that where the problem starts.
Peace!!
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by mukina2: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2006
i agree with you coco but we cant take the xperiences wit some guys and use it to label all guys
it hurts as hell angrybut hey the right guy will come along soon cheer up kiss
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by Coco29(f): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2006
mukina2:

i agree with you coco but we can't take the xperiences wit some guys and use it to label all guys
it hurts as hell angrybut hey the right guy will come along soon cheer up kiss

he has mukina2 every one knows i am going out with 4play, and he is a gentleman,and i am not refering to all men the ones who this refers to knows who they are. smiley smiley i am just fed up i see why sister swing with de cousin(white men).

@wills HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS angry angry angry
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by bladerunna(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2006
Until u have been to the otherside and have confirmation that white, asian or oriental men are any different pls do not ascribe the same behavour to all blackmen alone.
the rate of divorce in the UK runs at 50% of the adult population so there are going to be quite a few children with a single parent at the moment who are not necessarily black.
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by 2cantango(f): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2006
I've known some white and black men who think in the way that coco29 has described - and I've known some white and black men who absolutely don't think that way.

It's not a racial thing, but more of 'possibly' a personality thing.
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by Coco29(f): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2006
let me make it clear as i am from the carribbean i do not see life the way you guys from Africa see it, because it is quite prevalent where i am from for a woman to leave a man because she is not happy, so u find a lot of women bringing up kids alone, there is no problem she just prefers to do it alone, i am upset with brothers because they should understand.
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by bladerunna(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2006
Coco pls you seem confused.
Please read your opening post and now compare it with your last one. You are either happy with your lot or you are not.
The issue of whether you are caribbean or African has less relevance if you are living out of your cultural community. the only reason people stay together when they are clearly unhappy is for financial security. Once each member can fend for themselves it is a lot easy to up and leave.
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by Coco29(f): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2006
bladerunna:

Coco please you seem confused.
Please read your opening post and now compare it with your last one. You are either happy with your lot or you are not.
The issue of whether you are caribbean or African has less relevance if you are living out of your cultural community. the only reason people stay together when they are clearly unhappy is for financial security. Once each member can fend for themselves it is a lot easy to up and leave.

every single friend of mine who is african says they will stay in a marriage because it is bad to be divorce in some parts of africa.

i am not confused black men upsets me, yes i love them but they need to understand women, if that man had undertsood, he would not have had his ass beaten today, coco is not a woman with issues, however she men can bring out her worst side.
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by bladerunna(m): 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2006
Coco,
I am African and divorced, I have friends who are African and are divorced. If they were living in Africa this may not have happened but we are not and like everything else times change
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by Coco29(f): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2006
sweetie exactly that is why i am upset, let me tell you why i am upset, this so call black men walked to me today with out asking a word started talking about how i should be ashamed of my self for having kids out of wed lock, about how he was looking at me for the past two weeks and never saw me with a man, i am standing there with my kids and he is going on on about black woman and their aggression and he was African to.
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by Raymand(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2006
i think you should be in a padded cell!, you seem crazy! undecided ooops did i judge?!
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by Coco29(f): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2006
Raymand:

i think you should be in a padded cell!, you seem crazy! undecided ooops did i judge?!

men will do that some times. angry angry
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by Dojo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2006
i think you should be in a padded cell!, you seem crazy! Undecided ooops did i judge?!
@Raymand
I believe you don't have to say anything if you don't know what to say.
Let's face reality,it's not as if I'm supporting Coco, but you don't have to abuse or label her either. Afterall,she's a fellow human.
Judge not . . .
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by Coco29(f): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2006
Dojo smiley
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by mrmayor(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2006
Hi COCO29,

Sister I feel your pain,I lived in London a few years ago and I understand where you are coming from.I think your anger though genuine is misdirected to black men alone,the black community (family) is in total anarchy,without direction at this point in time.
I watch a program on Channel4 last night,it was about the activist Douglas Howe and his relationship with his son,it showed cased the problem single parenthood as it affects the blackman.

I said that your anger was misdirected at the blackman because blackwomen encourage these broke a$$ black men to stay home,scratching their balls and blaming the whole world for all that is wrong in their lives.In my experience black women in the London area prefer black men who go around being all macho,no jobs,all hoping to make it in music to the 9-5 black men anyday.

In many discussions with Drusilla,I have argued that black men need to start taking responsibilities for the babies they make,there is no need telling the woman to keep the baby if you are not going to step up and take charge.

I don't believe in domestic violence in any form,I also know that some black women are violent in their relationships,they hit you and expect you to remain calm and if you return the favour they call the Met.Some women I hear actually love violent men,so what gives.

I Love black women,I hope they start making better choices in men and don't carried away by bling.The black community needs to get up their a$$ and stop blaming the white man for all problems
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by kellorah: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2006
awwww
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by Coco29(f): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2006
mrmayor

i am a black woman, very independent and i must say that i was a very good wife 12yrs and i did not once cheat on my husband or disobeyed him, i put up with a lot of sh*t to, now i do not go out with white men i am not white so i do not identify with them i only know about black men.

what do they want us to do? leave our boys and girls in the hands of use less men? no, if we leave we take our kids, that does not make me less of a women, i want black men to know that i want them to see a woman and find out about her before they open their mouths. assuming the she is a slag.
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by mrmayor(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2006
Coco29,

Coco29:

mrmayor
i am a black woman, very independent and i must say that i was a very good wife 12yrs and i did not once cheat on my husband or disobeyed him, i put up with a lot of sh*t to, now i do not go out with white men i am not white so i do not identify with them i only know about black men
I love black women too,I have never being attracted to a white woman they don't do it for me,I will always speak from my direct experience and what I observe around me.The divorce rate among Africans living in the Diaspora is high,I know friends Nigerians who are divorced in the UK & Ireland for reasons ranging from infidelity to domestic violence and I can't seem to point to a common link why this is happening.

I have always being intrigue why the divorce rate of black marriages seem to higher than that of the white or Asian marriages.The Asian marriages seem stronger because they have a strong family support whereas in Black marriages it looks like everyone is taking a bet as at when the relationship would hit the rocks.

For some strange reason Sisters prefer the woman beaters,during courtship the man hits you over and over again you make excuses for him and later you complain about the violent husband,I just don't get it.

You were right to slap the fool who was talking down on you in front of your children but wouldn't that constitute domestic violence?You could get done for GBH or ABH
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by Coco29(f): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2006
i have a rule if i can stretch my hand and i can touch you, then u are in my personal space, he was in my face.

the problem is black men feel that they can have it all the wife at home, the woman on the side ,clubbing the works what they should understand is when you are married your wife and kids become ya club,mistress and hubby, yes you can have your space but marriage is not a game,don't get me wrong women do it to and it should not be that way.

when we understand what marriage then it will last.
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by mrmayor(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2006
Coco29,

I know that black men think that you can have it all courtesy of the Hip Hop culture.The massage from the Hip Hop world is you can have as many Bitchesand Hoes as you like with no regard to the consequences.I think that one of the problems is that marriage has become over the counter issue where you could meet a woman on Friday night and get married Monday morning in your local registry.

Have you considered that your marriage  failed because you got married early?
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by Coco29(f): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2006
no! my marriage ended because my husband became some one i no longer knew, we had plans but some were along the way he changed, he became violent and disrespectful, the kids were important to him but he did not show them, he hit me for no reason at all, my dad is a pastor i spoke to him he said i should give my husband time i did, nothing changed, i packed my bags and left him, i know what my ideal husband and family life should be like i refused to bring up my boys to disrespect women.

i am now at the other end, i do not think that any man in his right mind would lay a finger on me ever again, and i will never marry until i find the perfect man which is impossible, so i will never marry again. smiley
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by Rhodalyn(f): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2006
2. why are black women so hustile to black men, proberly because it was a black men who raped me when i was 7. Yes black men are child molesters to. cry cry so i need to protect my daughter and ma self.

it Sad to know U were Raped at 7 babes sad but it aint fair to judge all black men for the mistake One did
it's really Sad to hear that thou, im totally bewildered, he aint a man babes, he's a beast!!
but whatever it Is babes, just cheer Up!!, U've Still got Ur life to live kiss all the best smiley
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by LiquidMind(m): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2006
Some of all this marriage stuff are  inheritance   shocked ,

black and white are all been tormented by divorce and singleness   lipsrsealed
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by DaHitler(m): 4:31am On Jul 18, 2006
Wow, this is extreme. I think you are letting the loudest segment get the most of you.

Not to sound mean, but its your fault you are in the situation you are in. You are the same "sister" (in quotes because I don't use "brother or Sister" when talking to anyone that is not direct family. And even when its family, I still prefer to keep it on a first name basis) that run around trying to date the wannabe gangsters. Yeah, I said it. You wanted the wannabee gangster and he ended up knocking you up (Pregnant) and bashing your head in. This is no different than a white woman marrying white trash and wondering why she too is a similar situation. The only difference between the two is that black women have gone on their own little crusade (not all. But the most vocal ones have) to glamorize gangsters and pimps that all the silly, air-head little girls are looking for one. This won't be a problem if these gangsters and pimps were only pretending to be losers with no jobs. But they are not. They are losers with no jobs, and many of them suffer from anger management problems. Heck, throughout high school, I hid my grades from class mates because they were too good. All because you silly women want the bad guys. Obviously, you can't be bad if you are not bombing all your class. You can't be bad if you are not speaking some butchered form of English. You can't be bad if you are not defending your credibility (in eyes of losers grin).

So, there you have it. You made your bed, now lay in it.

Lastly, sorry to hear you got touched when you were younger. I got touched to (many times by the Nanny shocked). But I am a boy, we enjoy stuff like that. tongue

Note: To all you would-be nanny's out there, me liking being cuddled and touched when I was younger is no excuse to assume that it is right.
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by Coco29(f): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2006
Afeni:

Wow, this is extreme. I think you are letting the loudest segment get the most of you.

Not to sound mean, but its your fault you are in the situation you are in. You are the same "sister" (in quotes because I don't use "brother or Sister" when talking to anyone that is not direct family. And even when its family, I still prefer to keep it on a first name basis) that run around trying to date the wannabe gangsters. Yeah, I said it. You wanted the wannabee gangster and he ended up knocking you up (Pregnant) and bashing your head in. This is no different than a white woman marrying white trash and wondering why she too is a similar situation. The only difference between the two is that black women have gone on their own little crusade (not all. But the most vocal ones have) to glamorize gangsters and pimps that all the silly, air-head little girls are looking for one. This won't be a problem if these gangsters and pimps were only pretending to be losers with no jobs. But they are not. They are losers with no jobs, and many of them suffer from anger management problems. Heck, throughout high school, I hid my grades from class mates because they were too good. All because you silly women want the bad guys. Obviously, you can't be bad if you are not bombing all your class. You can't be bad if you are not speaking some butchered form of English. You can't be bad if you are not defending your credibility (in eyes of losers grin).

So, there you have it. You made your bed, now lay in it.

Lastly, sorry to hear you got touched when you were younger. I got touched to (many times by the Nanny shocked). But I am a boy, we enjoy stuff like that. tongue

Note: To all you would-be nanny's out there, me liking being cuddled and touched when I was younger is no excuse to assume that it is right.

afeni u ass, i was married for a long time before all this, and although ma husband did what he did we are the best of friends, it has been a long time now water under the bridge, i said what i said to some one else not for you to judge me, i hope if some woman have pity on u enough to have kids that they do not go through the same angry ma ex-husband was not a gang-ta infact he was a Christean. angry ps i do not do gangsta.

rhoda thanx i am not blaming all men, the one who the topic refers to knows who they are.  smiley
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by Raymand(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2006
hey coco sorry bout what i sed, ur not insane, i guess i misjudged you tongue , and i don't think you should let anyone give u a lowself esteem, nuff sed, WOULD YOU MARRY ME?
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by kellorah: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2006
Raymand:

hey coco sorry bout what i sed, your not insane, i guess i misjudged you tongue , and i don't think you should let anyone give u a lowself esteem, nuff sed, WOULD YOU MARRY ME?
omg, what's this? a proposal?? lmfao
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by yemstar(f): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2006
Hey Coco,
Reading this made me cringe, i can't say i know what u went or are going through,  but that was a lot of misdirected anger some men are always going to act like fools black, white, red or green. I am glad you had the strength to leave your husband for your sanity and your kids protection not many women in that position can boast of doing that.

The guy who made you that pissed must have been one of the fools but there are a lot of nice men out there who understand,  i have friends from the carribean and i still don't know why you girls are so hooked up on black men shoot if black men are not giving you the tender loving you and your kids need and deserve there are other men out there who will be willing to give you that love regardless of color try to be open minded about this

@ Afeni
What you said about girls wanting gangster boyfriends is true but it was rather mean of you to conclude that coco falls into this category
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by Coco29(f): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2006
some woman may let the things that happen to me depress or cause low self esteem, but i am one strong ass woman because of what happen i live on my own, i am very happy with ma kids, i do what i like when i like and if i am bored i go to a girl friends house or have them come over, at the moment i am seeing 4play and i think he knows me enough now to know not to f*ck with me, all those things happened a long time ago, i am over them.

what i wanted to say here is do not judge a woman because she is raising her kids alone, you do not know what she had to go through to get where she is. smiley
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by aykay(m): 4:54am On Jul 26, 2006
i think u were right to stand up for urself against the twa*t that was giving u Shi*t. mayb u shouldnt have hit him but if he was being an ass then. . . . but as others have said, not all black men r woman beaters. there are basta*rds out there black, white , asian, etc . i gather from ur posts that the scars haven't healed yet even tho u say ur over it, the truth is they will never heal completely but they will heal enough for you to trust men again and have solid relationships where ur partner does have to be worried about treading on egg shells. u'v got 4play now so be happy, chillout and enjoy yourself.
Re: Black Men I Am Upset With You! by Coco29(f): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2006
aykay:

i think u were right to stand up for yourself against the twa*t that was giving u Shi*t. mayb u shouldnt have hit him but if he was being an ass then. . . . but as others have said, not all black men r woman beaters. there are basta*rds out there black, white , asian, etc . i gather from your posts that the scars haven't healed yet even tho u say your over it, the truth is they will never heal completely but they will heal enough for you to trust men again and have solid relationships where your partner does have to be worried about treading on egg shells. u'v got 4play now so be happy, chillout and enjoy yourself.

that is so tru that is why i no longer give a s h i t about what any one want to say. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Any Single Handsome Guys On This Ste / Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.