Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" (3691 Views)

Swag City Ent Shakiti Bobo Party @club 125 On 11th Oct / WORD UP Volume 3 Aka Da Love Thang This February 16, 2013 In Unilag / Nkem Owoh AKA Osofiason! Coming To ATLANTA And HOUSTON 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Cestmoi1(f): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2014
May your birthday and everyday be filled with warmth of sunshine,happiness of smiles,sounds of laughter,feeling of love and sharing of good cheer.I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead.Have a 'Lipsful' birthday'....Oops! I mean have a funfilled day,have truckloads of fun and more lips.#lol #hugs #cheers #God bless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Illuminatus(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2014
Happy Birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 05, 2014
Happy birthday klisb .Wish you the very best in life.Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2014
C'est moi:
May your birthday and everyday be filled with warmth of sunshine,happiness of smiles,sounds of laughter,feeling of love and sharing of good cheer.I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead.Have a 'Lipsful' birthday'....Oops! I mean have a funfilled day,have truckloads of fun and more lips.#lol #hugs #cheers #God bless
Oh dear! You spoiled the whole moment with the ending part of your wish. embarassed . And again, the title of this thread--- myyyy Gawd. On my B-day for that matter.. grin .. Chai!! Life is not fair!

Its official--- we are now enemies! angry

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2014
Illuminatus: Happy Birthday.
Gracias! smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2014
lynpetra: Happy birthday klisb .Wish you the very best in life.Enjoy!
Thankssss! But its "kslib" not klisb. wink

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Dannyxy(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2014
happy birthday my personal person, wishing you long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Danhumprey: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2014
C'est moi:
Hmmmmm! C'est moi,tell me something!embarassed

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2014
Dannyxy: happy birthday my personal person, wishing you long life and prosperity.
Thank you jare ma nigga.

Hope you are good?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Danhumprey: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2014
Kslib,ya'aiki?grin

Happy birthday,bro. Didn't even know it's your birthday!

But you are guilty of almost same thing. You didn't remember mine!angry

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by dre11(m): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2014
Happy born-day mah man....
Have fun and the blessing of being the 7th month follow you
the month of perfection, month of restgringrin

and nah she even open am for ulipsrsealed #Observing

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2014
Danhumprey: Kslib,ya'aiki?grin

Happy birthday,bro. Didn't even know it's your birthday!

But you are guilty of almost same thing. You didn't remember mine!angry
Thank you!!

Are you sure? Cos the last time i checked, i wished you a happy birthday and you didnt reply my wish even though you replied others--- including those below mine..

Check and see for yourself! tongue

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2014
dre11: Happy born-day mah man....

Iseeeeeeeee!!! Thank you!

Lol. dre, dont you think its too early to be stuttering. grin . If you have something to say, say it.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Karleb(m): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2014
Happy birthday kslib.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Karleb(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2014
Kslib:
Thank you!!

Are you sure? Cos the last time i checked, i wished you a happy birthday and you didnt reply my wish even though you replied others--- including those below mine..

He can get it, if only he could turn back the hand of time to the day before NL was hacked.
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by dytbabe: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2014
Another year rolled in
Wishing u a happy wedding Anniversary
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by dre11(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2014
Kslib:
Iseeeeeeeee!!! Thank you!

Lol. dre, dont you think its too early to be stuttering. grin . If you have something to say, say it.. tongue

am so sure she is the one that like your postangry
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Cestmoi1(f): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2014
Kslib:
Oh dear! You spoiled the whole moment with the ending part of your wish. embarassed . And again, the title of this thread--- myyyy Gawd. On my B-day for that matter.. grin .. Chai!! Life is not fair!

Its official--- we are now enemies! angry
Lol....stop frontin' and accept the last special wish.Enemies? Hehehehehe
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Cestmoi1(f): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2014
Danhumprey: Hmmmmm! C'est moi,tell me something!embarassed
Hmmmm! What o?
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Cestmoi1(f): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2014
dre11: Happy born-day mah man....

Walai! Me sef dey observe.....
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Danhumprey: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2014
Kslib:
Thank you!!

Lie! You didn't! I can vividly remember! I will have check,but the tsunami that swept over Nairaland few days ago has erased every record,including my birthday thread! Na that tsunami save you!grin
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2014
Karleb: Happy birthday kslib.

Thanks karleb! smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Danhumprey: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2014
C'est moi:

Hmmmm! What o?
There is a chemistry!wink
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by dre11(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2014
C'est moi:

Walai! Me sef dey observe.....

After the did has being done..... u come they observe
#tell me sometin newundecided
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe: Another year rolled in
Wishing u a happy wedding Anniversary
Its not a wedding anniversary . Still- thanks! wink

Karleb:

He can get it, if only he could turn back the hand of time to the day before NL was hacked.
He can get it from google.
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by harlos: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2014
Happy birthday to oga kslib.

May God continue to save you from every disaster of life be it e-disaster, natural or supernatural.

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2014
C'est moi:

Lol....stop frontin' and accept the last special wish.Enemies? Hehehehehe
So this is all you have to say after hurting my feelings on my day? shocked

**snaps fingers** You have officially earned a spot on my hit list. For old times sake, lemme give you a heads up. Do not sleep this night! angry
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Cestmoi1(f): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2014
Danhumprey: There is a chemistry!wink
Loool!....physics and biology nko?
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Danhumprey: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2014
Karleb:

You're my bro!smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2014
Kslib:
Gracias! smiley
Happy birthday man.
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Cestmoi1(f): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2014
dre11:

After the did has being done..... u come they observe
#tell me sometin newundecided
Dre oooo,stop insinuating! cheesy tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Cestmoi1(f): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2014
Kslib:
So this is all you have to say after hurting my feelings on my day? shocked

**snaps fingers** You have officially earned a spot on my hit list. For old times sake, lemme give you a heads up. Do not sleep this night! angry
Loool.....#lips sealed.Make you sef no sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Decorators In Nigeria / Update on happening events in portharcourt, for models vixens ushers / Video: Ibom Entertainment Week Commences With A Road Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.