Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Details Of The Unfortunate Coup That Ousted Buhari (Aug 1985) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of The Unfortunate Coup That Ousted Buhari (Aug 1985) (7852 Views)

Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As PTF Boss, IBB Warns Buhari (Aug 2012) / Buhari On Revenge Mission Over 1985 Coup That Ousted Him —yakassai / Mythbursters: Did Buhari Plan The 1983 Coup That Toppled President Shagari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details Of The Unfortunate Coup That Ousted Buhari (Aug 1985) by adde: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
O boy! People dey try o. Calmly writing an epistle for a man dey never met. Well, I believe something must be motivating this>>>>Maybe money grin
Re: Details Of The Unfortunate Coup That Ousted Buhari (Aug 1985) by Bialegend(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
adde: O boy! People dey try o. Calmly writing an epistle for a man dey never met. Well, I believe something must be motivating this>>>>Maybe money grin
Yeah, like you and your online bokoharamites have met GEJ physically sometime in your miserable lives.
Re: Details Of The Unfortunate Coup That Ousted Buhari (Aug 1985) by adde: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
Bialegend:
Yeah, like you and your online bokoharamites have met GEJ physically sometime in your miserable lives.
I think I must have ruptured your nerve there. No need to go loco on me na. wink That was just an observation.
Re: Details Of The Unfortunate Coup That Ousted Buhari (Aug 1985) by SporaD8: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
[/color]
General Tunde
Idiagbon when the latter returned
to the country from Mecca a few
days later.
No wonder!
If Idiagbon had been around, he won't be as clueless as the C-in-C.
Re: Details Of The Unfortunate Coup That Ousted Buhari (Aug 1985) by idumuose(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
me_for_you: Op, the coup of 31 Dec, 1983 brought buhari in, not oust. It was shagari that was ousted
Thanks for the observation bro,i will edit it right away

1 Like

Re: Details Of The Unfortunate Coup That Ousted Buhari (Aug 1985) by obayaya(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Whoever thought that posting the coup that ousted buhari will gain him some sympathy didn't really think it through. He who kills will the sword must surely die by the sword.

That said, I wasn't around when Buhari held sway as the head of state. I can't vouch for his so called integrity. But this claims of integrity have often been challenged by a cross section of Nigeria. That he wasn't convicted doesn't make him holy. IBB wasn't convicted too but we all believe he was drowning in corruption.

However why I wouldn't vote for Buhari even if he's the only Nigerian left has nothing to do with his corruption or holiness. His crackdown on freedom of the masses in the guise of war against indiscipline is something I can never come to terms with.

I remember speaking with my father about Buhari. He said during Buhari's regime, Nigerians lived like slaves the will queue for basic provisions. Everybody lived in fear. .

I don't know about the corruptions, but his brutality is well documented. I'd prefer to live free than live like a slave.

And no matter Buhari's good intentions, he can never defeat the ghosts of his past.

2 Likes

Re: Details Of The Unfortunate Coup That Ousted Buhari (Aug 1985) by Maxymilliano(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
One side story full of half truth and conjectures .

Water under the bridge is all i can say ...

1 Like

Re: Details Of The Unfortunate Coup That Ousted Buhari (Aug 1985) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
hurricaneChris: even when I called them my reservations you still want me to tell you? Am sure youu have yours too. Let's reserve it
No problem bro.
Re: Details Of The Unfortunate Coup That Ousted Buhari (Aug 1985) by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
Jakumo:

You forgot to mention that Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden is a major financier and spokesman for the Boko Haram terror group that is currently tearing Nigeria apart. As you point out so eloquently, Ayatollah Buhari is a most definitely a compulsive thief, serial killer and fundamentalist rabble-rousing instigator for sure. Hopefully that scowling mullah will face international trial at some point for his crimes against humanity, though an "accidental" drone-strike would facilitate a more lasting solution to this menace.
You write well, but it's very clear that you are mentally unstable.
Re: Details Of The Unfortunate Coup That Ousted Buhari (Aug 1985) by Jakumo(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: You write well, but it's very clear that you are mentally unstable.

This is true ONLY every full moon, so I am very careful to keep away from innocent bye-standers during those critical phases of the moon.

Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden MUST be sent to his maker as a matter of paramount importance.

1 Like

Re: Details Of The Unfortunate Coup That Ousted Buhari (Aug 1985) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
If buhari who is over 70 is our only hope then we the youth are doomed.

1 Like

Re: Details Of The Unfortunate Coup That Ousted Buhari (Aug 1985) by atlwireles: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
Obiagelli:
LIES. The SMC had 15 members other than Buhari, 8 were northerners and 7 were southerners

Air Commodore Larry Koinyan

Navy Captain Ebitu Ukiwe

Brigadier Paul Omu

Colonel Salihu Ibrahim - Kwara

Brigadier Ola Oni

Commodore Augustus Aikhomu

Tunde Idiagbon

Check your history and correct this mistake.
Re: Details Of The Unfortunate Coup That Ousted Buhari (Aug 1985) by TippyTop(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
@ Bialegend

Bros can I have a peep at your archive, learnt a lot from your post.

Thanks for unravelling Buhari for the mullah he is.
Re: Details Of The Unfortunate Coup That Ousted Buhari (Aug 1985) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2014
atlwireles:

Check your history and correct this mistake.
post your corrections, lets debate.
Re: Details Of The Unfortunate Coup That Ousted Buhari (Aug 1985) by Firefire(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2014
If lies goes for a 1000 years, one day the truth shall meet-up.

HOURS OF REVELATIONS shocked

Grab your seat.
Re: Details Of The Unfortunate Coup That Ousted Buhari (Aug 1985) by atlwireles: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
Obiagelli:
post your corrections, lets debate.

Are Tunde idiagbon and Salihu Ibrahim from the South? As you have stated?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emergency Numbers For Nigerians: Police, FRSC And More.. / Gulf Of Guinea Piracy Falls To Lowest Since Q2 2019, NIMASA Reacts / Tinubu's Wife Is A Pastor In The Church And A Muslim At Home - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.