Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Am In Need Of Constant Supplier Of Eggs Either In Low Or High Quantity - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Am In Need Of Constant Supplier Of Eggs Either In Low Or High Quantity (11555 Views)

I Need Constant Supplier Of Eggs At A Reasonable Farm Gate Price / Do You Want Good Supply Of Eggs,chicken, Tomato, Etc? / Crates Of EGGS For Sale: Minimum Of 50 Crates Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Am In Need Of Constant Supplier Of Eggs Either In Low Or High Quantity by Evelynejemen: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
I manage a poultry farm located at Iruekpen area of Edo state
and we supply eggs in bulk. We are currently looking forward to working with any serious buyers from any part of the country. Anyone interested can contact me on WhatsApp: 08124410742.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Plans To Review The Concession Of Silos In Nigeria / Lagos To Establish Fish Center To Boost Production / Fresh From Farm Cow Milk Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.