Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution (36020 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Video: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match / Revealed:mikel Kicked Against Introduction Of Ramon Azeez For Onazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by thoyeen: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]For all I care, mikel wass a nono on dat field. If it were nt to be that there was no one to replace him I would av suggested he doest play I dat game again. I do hope he didt impose keschis decision o cos its such an insane idea.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by ideology(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2014
repogirl: Cut the super eagles slack jare! Stop comparing them to other teams that have been over preparing for this tournament. Does German football federation owe their players? If NFF can withhold players money, imagine other things they haven't been able to do.

keshi is not a magician! Do you know the amount of preparation that these top teams go through? They operate like a business....everything is planned, even to the diet of their players which will have a team of diet experts taking care of that angle.

abeg we should be praising Keshi for taking us to second stage, he did his own best.... did you guys really think eagles would reach the semis? Nigerians love miracles, luck can only take one so far, we need to work harder and stop withholding players money! Also Keshi could also kick Mikel out of that team, the guy is just too dry, I don't just understand his game stall.

Nice one, coming from a lady, that's wow
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by damez4real(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
see Mikel see keshi na person we no even know his position for field na he keshi dey listen to
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Btruth: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Thank God for the revelation. I knew Keshi was an assholes. It was obvious that something went wrong when Azzez cannot come on the pitch.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by 3ace(m): 6:38am On Jul 07, 2014
poiZon:

for giveaways n freebies, dial 080cASILAS!
lolgrin
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2014
richarts: Wow unbelievable.

Mikel plays like a typical player in a street football would play.

He played lazily throughout the tournament and he was not meant to play in some of the matches. Even Yobo messed up. Lots of them.
If we say its a mistake why are Brazil and Germany and Argentina not making mistakes.

wow..... each of these countries have made their own mistakes. marcelo conceded the first own goal of the tournament which coincidentally is the only time a brazillian has conceded an own goal in the world cup...was he crucified by his fans? shameful

1 Like

Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2014
well i did find it strange that azeez was sent back to the bench but in all honesty despite liking the guy i actually did not think he would be the right sub at that pioint. why? for one he plays too similar to Mikel which would have meant we would have been exposed through the midfield plus Mikel would have had to sit deeper thus further limiting his creative and offensive impact; two in the first game he was pretty sloppy and looked quite nervous. Reuben Gabriel as the back up DMF was the right person to bring on even though his playing style is slightly different from Onazi's and i thought he did okay.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2014
AncientJerk:

wow..... each of these countries have made their own mistakes. marcelo conceded the first own goal of the tournament which coincidentally is the only time a brazillian has conceded an own goal in the world cup...was he crucified by his fans? shameful

Thanks.
Re: Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution by gebest: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
goalburner: God bless you OP. We av been debating and emphasizin this same issue everyday in my area. Some of us believed Mikel must have paid Keshi lots of money before the WC. This can be verified in all nigerian matches with his performances, he played like he's never controllable. Even for Keshi to substitute him is a nightmare.....
is because is people like u that would have skined keshi alive if he had substituted mikel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Anichebe: Stéphane Sessègnon Is Owing Me $10k / Sunday Oliseh Meets With Victor Moses In London.....photo / Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.